Guest zipperzone

It's the Bieb again

Agree completely. The one good thing in this latest incident is that he broke the law possibly seriously enough to be called to some kind of account, which could give him sufficient pause to begin taking stock, but without causing any fatalities.

However I suspect it will take more than just this one thing to get his attention, regrettably.

Another aspect is the club where he was partying. They have gone off the radar today. Padlock doors, no employes have shown up. They have already had their phone lines disconnected. These are big clubs that cater to the stars and now they stand a good chance of loosing their license.

Over the last few months, there have been some high profile DUI cases resulting in death in Miami Beach, so this will get a lot a attention as they have been really cracking down on this stuff.

• Members

I am so tired of this cocky, arrogant Asshole. They need to lock him away somewhere and throw away the key.

He needs to learn a Very important LIFE lesson, and remaining a free agent wont afford him that.

We've seen this story many times before, a priviledged Pop star spiraling out of control.

I dont really care about him, but I am afraid for the innocent people he may harm with his seld indulgent, careless behavior.

Sorry hito, you picked a major LOSER here.

Guest hitoallusa

I hope he is okay.. My Bieber will overcome challenges and trials in life and will grow up to be a great man. I BELIEVE you Biber~~~ Love ya~~~~

post-120777-0-25285200-1390541122_thumb.

Guest PasadenaCA

While this article is humourous, the situation is not. I really hate to see a young man do such disservices to his fans, the authorities and, mainly, to himself. As my mother used to say, most children should be locked up in a closet until they are old enough to know and do better. She also used to say, I could have pinched your head off when you were "this" big. ^_^

I don't have a fetish about Bieber or follow him. I just generally hate to see people waste themselves.

Best regards,

RA1

I am genetically disposed to your compassion and intellectually driven to a different conclusion. As luck would have it, I am in Miami Beach this week. Bieber, who has spent the past few weeks attempting--perhaps subconsciously--to severe the link between actions and consequences, has to deal with what he has done. My hope is that he will not, once again, be able to leverage the criminal justice system for his likely nefarious PR ends. I have compassion in the sense that we're all human, we "suffer with," but zero sympathy for the brat!

• Members

I don't disagree with you. Being a brat is in and of itself a waste, never mind PR BS.

If I thought I knew of a solution, I would surely offer it. Too bad Canada doesn't have mandatory public service although the Commonwealth has a long history of the wealthy buying their way out, doesn't it?

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

hito will be relieved by this...http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/24/justin-bieber-drunk-driving-alcohol-police-report-arrest-dui/

Justin Bieber Cops May Have Fudged Police Report 1/24/2014 9:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0124-bieber-car-2.jpg
There may be a gigantic hole in the case against Justin Bieber ... because we've now learned the singer had next to NO alcohol in his system yet cops at the scene said he reeked of alcohol.

We have now confirmed Justin's actual blood alcohol level ... it was .014 -- next to nothing. Legal intoxication is .08. Law enforcement sources told TMZ Thursday Bieber had a .04 ... but we've now confirmed that is NOT true. He had a .014 -- an enormous difference.

Someone Justin's size would probably have higher than a .014 with a single beer. So the question ... how could cops say they were overpowered by the smell of alcohol?

According to the police report ... the arresting officer was leaning into the car, talking to Justin just after the stop and the cop says, "I immediately smelled an odor of alcohol eminating [sic] from the driver's breath."

The police report goes on ... Justin was then arrested and taken to a holding facility, where another officer said he smelled "... the odor of an alc bev on his breath."

Justin insisted at the scene he was NOT drunk. Cops say he failed his field sobriety test.

Sources connected to the case tell us ... this could well come down to a credibility case, with Justin's people accusing cops of lying. Fact is ... the Miami Beach PD has had credibility issues in the past. One law enforcement source confided in us ... "That police force has had a zillion problems."

0124-bieber-sub-doc-launch-1.jpg

See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/24/justin-bieber-drunk-driving-alcohol-police-report-arrest-dui/#ixzz2rLJhkYgZ

• Members

OK, cops lie. What else is new? Did you see a report that says that in FL anyone under the age of 21 with an alcohol level of .01 is intoxicated? I don't know about reeking and don't care. Personally, I am very willing to let sleeping dogs lie but the Bieb is not a sleeping dog. He is a howling teen who needs to get help or do something to get his life on track. Otherwise he likely could be dead in a very few years. I hope not.

Best regards,

RA1

Guest zipperzone

Too bad Canada doesn't have mandatory public service although the Commonwealth has a long history of the wealthy buying their way out, doesn't it?

Best regards,

RA1

1: What is "mandatory public service" about and how does it fit here? All the shit he as caused happened in the U.S., not Canada.

2: Why attack the commonwealth? Do you think for one second that the U.S. doesn't have the same problem with the wealthy buying their way out of trouble.

Let's see you get more realistic with your comments.

• Members

OK, cops lie. What else is new? Did you see a report that says that in FL anyone under the age of 21 with an alcohol level of .01 is intoxicated? I don't know about reeking and don't care. Personally, I am very willing to let sleeping dogs lie but the Bieb is not a sleeping dog. He is a howling teen who needs to get help or do something to get his life on track. Otherwise he likely could be dead in a very few years. I hope not.

Best regards,

RA1

I've read where the level for someone under 21 is at .02 in Florida. I totally hope that he does get help he needs or somehow comes to an epiphany that he needs to change. My concern with the recent report is that it may give him a greater sense of not being accountable as it is now possible the DUI may go out the window as well as resisting arrest since his lawyers will argue the policeman was already lying about the alcohol smell. That just leaves the speeding ticket (assuming no other charges are filed for drag racing or anything else), which likely will just be a slap on the wrist and a hefty fine. I suppose we will have to rely on the egg throwing incident back in California to somehow bring him back to reality (who would have thought egg throwing could end up being a felony).

Justin Bieber reportedly resistant to rehab, urged to try therapy

Justin Bieber's dizzying downward spiral over the last year has apparently unnerved his inner circle. TMZ says they've been trying to talk him into rehab for months but he's "scoffed at the idea [and] won't have a conversation about it and insists he doesn't need it."

But in the wake of the popster's arrest on Thursday, they've purportedly switched tactics and are now urging

him to return to Los Angeles to begin therapy pronto.

The most pressing problem they want Bieber, 19, to tackle is his use of substances "and the underlying issues that have caused it." Seems his camp believes his troubles are two-fold: unresolved difficulties from his formative years and the whole rich-star-whose-every-whim-is-granted thing.

"Everyone around him is urging him to seek help," a source tells E! News, with another adding, "There is massive concern right now. The concern is, 'We have to figure this out. We have to fix this and do whatever it takes.' They think the problem is the people he is hanging out with. He has some issues to work on."

According to TMZ, Justin hasn't "rejected the notion of therapy and is willing to have the discussion when he returns to L.A."

As for whether the courts could order the Biebs into rehab, the chances are slim, although if his recent egging kerfuffle turns into a felony rap, a trip to treatment could be part of a plea deal.

Justin, who was reportedly "crying his eyes out" in jail, was still in Miami on Thursday night. The London Daily Mail claims he refused to take a waiting private jet back to Los Angeles because he didn't want to face his management team.

He was spotted hanging with his dad, Jeremy, who supposedly helped block off the residential street where his son was busted on suspicion of drag-racing in a Lamborghini.

Papa Bieber, for his part, feels his public-endangering offspring is being unfairly targeted.

"I can protect my kids, but I can't protect them from you and your lies," he tweeted on Friday. "Believe in the truth not in the lies of the enemy. #reallife."

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/gossip-justin-bieber-reportedly-resistant-to-rehab-urged-to-try-therapy-27958.gallery?gt1=28135

• Members

Mandatory service is another way of saying military service or other service to one's country which has turned around a lot of young people. JB is a Canadian citizen, is he not?

I have no intention of "attacking the Commonwealth", merely mentioning a fact from times past where, in a lot of countries, wealthy folks bought their way out of service to their country.

Best regards,

RA1

Justin Bieber

Cops Claim of Drag Racing Doesn't Hold Water

1/25/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

0124-justin-bieber-driving-3.jpgMiami Beach cops claim Justin Bieber was drag racing at the time of his arrest Thursday ... but the facts seem to show the allegation is MADE UP ... because we've learned they were actually UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT in the middle of the so-called drag race.

According to the police report ... cops spotted Justin and his buddy Khalil drag racing at around 4 AM.

The police report says ... an officer observed the 2 vehicles reaching speeds between 55 and 60 MPH.

Now the problems.

Cops say they noticed the "drag race" on the 2600 block of Pine Tree Drive. Cops were traveling in the opposite direction so they made a U turn and pursued the cars for 15 blocks.

Mind you ... Justin was driving one of the fastest race cars around -- a Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder. Khalil was driving a Ferrari 16M. Cops claim 2 SUVs in Justin's entourage actually blocked off traffic to give the 2 a clear path.

So how could a 15-block drag race in those cars reach speeds of ONLY 60 MPH?

Fact is ... THEY DIDN'T REACH 60. IN FACT THEY DIDN'T REACH 50. THEY DIDN'T EVEN
REACH 40.

TMZ has learned ... the place where Justin and Khalil rented the cars attached a GPS device that also tracks speed.

The GPS clocked both cars at 27 MPH at the 3500 block of Pine Tree Drive ... smack in the middle of the so-called "drag race."

There's only one time they ever broke 50 MPH and that was long before the pursuit started. When Justin and Khalil left the club, one car was briefly clocked at 52 MPH and the other 47 MPH. Both drivers slowed down pretty quick and 5 blocks before cops noticed them they were going 34 MPH in a 30 MPH zone. Blocks later, they were steady at 27 MPH.

So it seems cops goosed the facts to justify the stop.

And that's not the only problem with the police report. TMZ broke the story ... Justin's blood alcohol level was .014 -- a barely measurable amount. Yet cops claim Justin reeked of alcohol both at the scene and at the police department.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2rRLTpPtD

• Members

Justin Bieber

Cops Claim of Drag Racing Doesn't Hold Water

1/25/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

0124-justin-bieber-driving-3.jpgMiami Beach cops claim Justin Bieber was drag racing at the time of his arrest Thursday ... but the facts seem to show the allegation is MADE UP ... because we've learned they were actually UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT in the middle of the so-called drag race.

According to the police report ... cops spotted Justin and his buddy Khalil drag racing at around 4 AM.

The police report says ... an officer observed the 2 vehicles reaching speeds between 55 and 60 MPH.

Now the problems.

Cops say they noticed the "drag race" on the 2600 block of Pine Tree Drive. Cops were traveling in the opposite direction so they made a U turn and pursued the cars for 15 blocks.

Mind you ... Justin was driving one of the fastest race cars around -- a Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder. Khalil was driving a Ferrari 16M. Cops claim 2 SUVs in Justin's entourage actually blocked off traffic to give the 2 a clear path.

So how could a 15-block drag race in those cars reach speeds of ONLY 60 MPH?

Fact is ... THEY DIDN'T REACH 60. IN FACT THEY DIDN'T REACH 50. THEY DIDN'T EVEN

REACH 40.

TMZ has learned ... the place where Justin and Khalil rented the cars attached a GPS device that also tracks speed.

The GPS clocked both cars at 27 MPH at the 3500 block of Pine Tree Drive ... smack in the middle of the so-called "drag race."

There's only one time they ever broke 50 MPH and that was long before the pursuit started. When Justin and Khalil left the club, one car was briefly clocked at 52 MPH and the other 47 MPH. Both drivers slowed down pretty quick and 5 blocks before cops noticed them they were going 34 MPH in a 30 MPH zone. Blocks later, they were steady at 27 MPH.

So it seems cops goosed the facts to justify the stop.

And that's not the only problem with the police report. TMZ broke the story ... Justin's blood alcohol level was .014 -- a barely measurable amount. Yet cops claim Justin reeked of alcohol both at the scene and at the police department.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2rRLTpPtD

OH GOD, WHY in Hell are we still talking about this Asshole....? Give him back to his ountry and be done with it. He's a faded Boy bander who never HAD a band.

Guest zipperzone

OH GOD, WHY in Hell are we still talking about this Asshole....? Give him back to his ountry and be done with it. He's a faded Boy bander who never HAD a band.

No thanks...... we got rid of him and don't want him back.

He's your problem now - deal with it. :-)

Guest lurkerspeaks

We all pretty much agree that the Biebs has developed a bad case of "too big for his britches".. But none the less, can any twinklover honestly say that this:

JustinBieberNaked.jpg23651_900.jpg

isn't a pretty site?