Guest tomcal

March Brazil Trip

An interesting issue is raised here in tomcal's story of the "not handsome, not homely" guy who provided tomcal such a good time. Too often we go with the handsomest guy we can buy, Yet we leave behind the guy who could have provided us with such a better time, devoted himself to pleasing us much more than the beauty, if we could overlook that jaw line or crease or whatever he has that makes him less than handsome. We both lose when we do that, and I am as guilty as anyone, but, thankfully, age has taught me something.

Agree!

On my last trip to Brazil, IHP guy told me of this guy who was fantastic but he just didn't do it for me. I went with many others. Then, this guy said he was great at massage. I tried him for a massage and he turned into fantastic sex. He was not handsome or homely but in between. But, for sex, fucking incredible. I looked for him each night on subsequent visits.

Guest tomcal

This morning Washington and I were woken up by a banging on our door! I got up and it was the apartment rental company manager saying "I am here to check you out"! I said "that's great but it's tomorrow!" (he looked very embarrassed....or it could be that he was shocked at what I look like when I jump out of bed in the morning! not exactly a pretty sight!).

Washington left at 11:00 and at noon two of the four guys from Monday night showed up, I had invited them to have lunch and then some fun, but when they saw the apartment and that it had @ bathrooms both with showers the stripped off their clothes took long showers and then jumped in bed where they were intrigued by the large wall size mirror opposite the foot of the bed! many videos moments happened! lol they were creating all moments!

went to eat at a restaurant by the beach and got back about 2:30. at 3:00 my every afternoon guy showed up. He is really a nice guy and a lot of fun, and left a note under the pillow when he left

At 5:00 I went to Club 117 and it was fairly busy, but no one I wanted to go with(which says a lot!) many steroid muscle gituys.

I then went to Meo Mundo and it had about 12 guys and 4 or 5 customers. 5 of the boys sat down with me including the guy from last night that I said "wasn't handsome wasn't homely but very sexy". William the huge dicked twink wanted to get fucked by him so he asked if I would take the two of them to a room. We went up, and I have been with William in at least 15+ 3 and 4 ways and I have never seen him this excited, all 11" of him! Like I previously said this guy doesn't have a great face, but there is a real sexiness about him and obviously William agreed.

I am at the apartment waiting for Washinton, when he gets here we are going to dinner with Aycr the owner of Meo Mundo and his BF at a TEX MEX place! wouldn't be my first pic coming from Calif. but they love it and its new to them.

I will add some photos later. Off to Porto Alegre tomorrow

Guest lurkerspeaks

I think Tomcal should develop his own reality series for HBO. . .It would be better than Looking that's for sure.

What would it be called? The boys from Ipanema? Cumming to Brazil? So many men, so little time? How many cariocas can you fit in a double bed?

Guest tomcal

Tomcal, what was the guy's name - the average joe sex guru?

His name is Diogo. When I woke up this morning there was a message from him that he sent at midnight last night "Next time you are here let us do a different routine, dinner or a stroll away from the suffocation that is Meo Mundo, I am sad that I stayed away from there earlier this week and did not get to meet you earlier, it is excusable or inexcusable, I know you are traveling tomorrow, be careful, and big kiss for

you"

The guy is really sweet.

After dinner last night, Washington and I walked back to the apartment to day goodbye, I did not want him sleeping over as I need to get up early and I needed a uninterrupted nights sleep. He is definitely one of my all time favorites in Rio.

I had mentioned last year that the bar manager had lined me up with a friend of his that wasn't a sauna boy but needed to make some money. He works as a clerk in a legal firm while going to school. I called him the other day to see if he wanted to meet while I was in Porto Alegre, he said 'Yes". then when he found out I was getting in at 1:30 in the afternoon, he says "I can take my lunch break late and pick you up at the airport and drive you to the hotel"! I told him that it's a short trip from airport to hotel and if the plane was late he would be late getting back from work. So we are meeting at the hotel at 8:30 tonight. The pics below are him.

post-119356-0-86453700-1396004524_thumb.

post-119356-0-21409100-1396004544_thumb.

Guest tomcal

Quick update, just got back from Mezziniu and waiting for the law clerk to get here in about 10 mins. Arrived in Porto Alegre today, beautiful weather. The soccer player Marcos was waiting at the hotel when I got here. At Five we headed to Mezziniu and I saw about 6 or 7 guys I knew and then I saw a really hot sexy 20 yr old. I went up to a room with him and he was AMAZING!! I hit the jackpot! really nice sweet guy, great face, body and big dick...or and nice ass!! He's meeting me tomorrow at 4:00. The sauna was busy tonight I would guess about 25 guys working. Will continue with the post tomorrow with pics! :-) I am a happy guy!!

• Members

Quick update, just got back from Mezziniu and waiting for the law clerk to get here in about 10 mins. Arrived in Porto Alegre today, beautiful weather. The soccer player Marcos was waiting at the hotel when I got here. At Five we headed to Mezziniu and I saw about 6 or 7 guys I knew and then I saw a really hot sexy 20 yr old. I went up to a room with him and he was AMAZING!! I hit the jackpot! really nice sweet guy, great face, body and big dick...or and nice ass!! He's meeting me tomorrow at 4:00. The sauna was busy tonight I would guess about 25 guys working. Will continue with the post tomorrow with pics! :-) I am a happy guy!!

Damn, right, Tom, "you're a HAPPY GUY!" You also have a libido that's apparently very, very, very strong! After I have one hot and heated play session, that's all that I can handle and enjoy! I'm immensely satisfied! But you're enjoying yourself and life during your travels. Do what you desire, for we only live once and can't "take it with us!" ^_^^_^^_^

Guest tomcal

It is 1:15 in the morning here and trying to wind down before going to sleep. GREAT first night in P.A. Lot's of hot guys at Mezziniu. I left so I could be back at the hotel by 8:30 but my friend was late and got there at 9:15, but texting me the whole time so that I would know he was on his way! He Is born and raised in Porto Alegre and in his last year at the University, just turned 23, spent last year in China doing a work internship, speaks fairly good English as well as Mandarin. All around smart/nice and intelligent guy. When we first got into bed we started talking politics(Brazilian) and he was getting all worked I had a great time with him, he is coming back Sunday morning for a couple hours and then driving me to the airport.

At 11:00 he left and I went to Bar Mixx, when I walked in I saw 4 different guys I knew, so we all started talking. One of them I met 3 years ago when he was 18, he is very cute and he started kissing my neck while I was trying to talk to the other guys, big surprise...it worked! He and I went into a room! While there I got a text from THE COUSINS! I hadn't seen them yet and they tracked me down and were outside the bar, but didn't want to come in!

I should explain, I like BarMixx, it's one of the few Hustler bars left in the world, but it is for the most part what I image people years ago referred to as "rough trade".. The majority of working guys there are between 18 to 23, don't appear to be very educated, and probably wouldn't want to chance taking back to your hotel(although I have! :-) but there are always a couple of "gems". The place attracts Trannies, as well as rentboys, and a good local gay crowd.

The cousins wouldn't be caught dead in there! lol so they waited outside while I paid my bill and then they drove me back to my hotel. Tomorrow night they are taking me to a restaurant on the other side of the city that they said I will really like. (this is after Mezziniu tomorrow night!)

the two pics are of the student who was here tonight

post-119356-0-38606600-1396067529_thumb.

post-119356-0-01765700-1396067559_thumb.

Guest tomcal

Damn, right, Tom, Do what you desire, for we only live once and can't "take it with us!"

Axiom, you don't know how true your words are!

Guest tomcal

another one of my favorite guys in P.A. Today is another beautiful day here, sunny and 82. Things are going to get busy after 4:00 today, so I am going to definitely need a nap this afternoon if I am going to make it through tonights agenda!

post-119356-0-24331400-1396095545_thumb.

• Members

another one of my favorite guys in P.A. Today is another beautiful day here, sunny and 82. Things are going to get busy after 4:00 today, so I am going to definitely need a nap this afternoon if I am going to make it through tonights agenda!

...love this guy's eyes and overall handsomeness!!!!! :P:P:P

Guest tomcal

I just got back from a 2 mile walk and I again appreciate what a nice area of Porto Alegre this is! The Moinjos de Vento area is a mixture of condo bldgs. and individual homes, many large ones that have been converted to boutique stores and restaurants. All on tree lined streets. As many Brazilians will tell you, Porto Alegre is not like the rest of Brazil in the look and culture. Still heavily influenced by the German, Italian and Polish immigrants, it has a definite European feel to it. I just stopped by the 3 story mall that is attached to the Sheraton Hotel and other then the language being spoken I could believe I was back in Orange County. They consider themselves "Gaucho" here and more like Buenos Aires then Sao Paulo,

There is a huge tennis tournament here this weekend and all the hotels are filled and a lot of very hot guys walking around, there is a large tennis club in Moinjos de Vento and I am told this is were Brazilians who want to persue a professional career start.

The pics below are the 20 yr old I met last night at Mezziniu, I am meeting up with him today at 4:00 which is kinda early to go to the sauna on a Saturday...but I wasn't going to argue he obviously has plans for later and wanted to meet up early.

post-119356-0-57310100-1396115648_thumb.

post-119356-0-80163000-1396115661_thumb.

post-119356-0-92609900-1396115691_thumb.

Guest tomcal

It's after midnight here and just got back to the room after a very busy night! Tonight I was supposed to meet the cute 20 yr old from yesterday at 4:00...didn't happen he wasn't there, at 5:00 I started talking to a really nice guy who had a very toned body, lean, and typed in my translator "I am very romantic and
love to touch and kiss". He was, we did!! We were in the room just laying on the bed talking after the sex when there is a knock on the door, it was the blonde 21 yr old from my last trip here, he says in his best sales talk " since it looks like you two are done, we can now have sex, because your time in the room is not done so it won't cost you anymore money!" I like that he's worrying about my finances! but his logic worked on me!
When I came back down to the bar area and sat at the table, Edwardo, one of Paulo's(and mine) favorites sat down and said after he showed me how hard his dick was "you are having sex with everyone yesterday and today but me! you don't remember how good I am?"

I told him I remembered but I wanted to see how these other boys compared to him and he still is the best! He laughed an d said "can you at least buy me a beer?" Then the guy pictured in the last post above sat down, the one that was supposed to be there at 4:00 to meet me. He says "where were you"? I said "I was here but you were not." he smiled and said "are you mad at me?" I said not at all, I met some new friends while waiting for you! :-) then a guy comes over and says "I am his cousin and he talked about you last night and I wanted to meet you". He was tall and sexy so he sat down and the first guy says, would you like to go with my cousin to a room instead of me? It is ok, he needs the work". I said "I really like you and we had a lot of fun, so it is up to you, do you need the work more or him?" He smiles and thinks about it and says "you can go with my cousin this once! We went up to a room and had a lot of fun, but a little on the quick side...he got too excited to fast!

the two of them are in the first 2 pics below the shorter one is the first one I met the taller one is who I went with tonight.

As most of those who have read my previous posts know, I have been seeing another set of cousins in Porto Alegre for 7 years now and posted their pics in previous posts....well guess who walks in about 10 mins. later? the first set of cousins! I was supposed to be meeting them at 9:00 tonight at the hotel to go to dinner. They said that they decided it would be better to pick me up at the sauna as otherwise I would probably be late.

So we drive back to the hotel, go up to the room so I can change and all of the sudden they start taking off their clothes and lay down on the bed. I said "I thought we were going to go eat?" they both go "later".

I am off to Sao Paulo for a few hours at Lagoa tomorrow and then fly home tomorrow night. It has been a jam packed 7 days so far and really has been one of my best trips here.

post-119356-0-03229600-1396150130_thumb.

post-119356-0-33098000-1396150444_thumb.

post-119356-0-64010100-1396150691_thumb.

post-119356-0-25941600-1396150777_thumb.

Guest tomcal

Tom, which hotel are you using in Porto Alegre at this time?

And how much do you tip the chambermaid each day for all the extra clean sheets and towels you get through?

Guest tomcal

I stayed at the cosmopolitan which is less then a year old and close to the Sheraton which is my favorite. I wont stay here again thou! They charge $50r if you have a guest in your room longer then 30 mins. Per person!! I have never had any other hotel here do that! So after this i would recommend the Sheraton #1. And the Mercure Hotels(either the manhatten or Bev hills) as#2 choice!

Usually i give $10.r to the maid! A day andshe gives me extra towels.