Guest tomcal

2015 Porto Alegre and Rio

Guest tomcal

Number 4, damn!

dicklark, his face in in post 179 on this thread, 2nd pic. he is the one I call surferboy! Here is a video I took of him cleaning the apartment one morning. and a photo after he finished his "maid" duties!

Guest tomcal

I don't know how I forgot to talk about running into Alex!! I met Alex originally around 2005 or 06, he was a gogo dancer at Pointe back when they would have 3 or 4 of the sauna guys dancing on stage, and for a guy who is 6'5" was a very good/sexy dancer. He stayed over quite a few nights back then and then in late 2006 disappeared. I heard he got a job as a truck driver, but no one knew for sure. My last night at pointe I walked in and started talking to Luiz one of the owners when we heard this loud yell and I turned around just in time to be picked up and spun around in the air! It was ALEX!! He looked exactly the same! He started kissing me and yelling and everybody was turning around to see what was going on! It was definitely the highlight of my trip. I said "are we going up to a room?" and he goes "no let's go to your place we are going to need a lot of time..." !! lol He said "your next trip here, I want to stay with you"! While the eurphoria of the moment almost made me commit, I came to my senses and said "that sounds great but I can't say for sure right now". lol

post-119356-0-75266200-1431654962_thumb.

post-119356-0-06709000-1431655035_thumb.

• Members

hey Tom Cal

i will be in rio june 5th, and i can't wait

on your recommendation i am doing a side trip down to Porto Alegre, and staying at the Sheraton hotel

i hope i can do it all

BTW what city is surfer boy in?

T

Guest tomcal

Tealady, the Sheraton is the best hotel to stay in there! Great location! Great Neighborhood. The hotel is attached to a 3 story boutique type Mall with a food court on the top floor. When you walk out the front door of the hotel and cross the street you will be on street "Padre Chagas" it is about 5 blocks long and is filled with sidewalk cafes and at the end there are 5 restaurants which are great for lunch or dinner.(first 2 pics below) Last pic shows the Sheraton at the opposite end of Padre Chagas from the restaurants.

Surferboy is in Rio but is not working at Pointe 202 anymore.

post-119356-0-86579100-1431670781_thumb.

post-119356-0-85683600-1431670787_thumb.

post-119356-0-39415200-1431670792_thumb.

Guest tomcal

In 3 months I will add to this thread as I just booked a return trip to Porto Alegre and Rio for Mid September. Airfares are the cheapest they have been in over 10 years! Luckily I had met by chance the guy from London who owns the apartment. The agency I have used the last 3 years closed down but I had the owners contact info and called him and he is going to rent it directly to me without going thru a agency. He gave me a price of $140./nt and this is for a 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment in Ipanema two blocks from the beach.

for those that may have missed it before, here is a short video of the living room of the apartment. The maid comes with the apartment!

apartmentmaid.MOV

• Members

tomCal, i just read the whole 13 pages of this thread, and thank you for all your information

i leave on Friday for first tip to Porto Alegre and i can't wait to put my toe in that pond.

things are going very well in rio for the past few days. I meet up with ihpguy and had some great sun and fun on the beach. he is also a master teacher.

I wish i could find surfer boy, any links or ideas on how to meet up with him.

once again thank you for your tips and pointers, i will write more as a newbie and how porto alegre is for a first timer.

T

Guest tomcal

I wish i could find surfer boy, any links or ideas on how to meet up with him.

Tealady, I am so glad you are having a good time! I think you will have as much fun in P.A.!

I actually just heard from "surferboy" last night! He has a job in a warehouse that he works Mon - Fri., On my last trip he stayed at the apartment with me, but was not working at Pointe...but with sauna guys these things change all the time, I will ask him if he is working any nights at Pointe and if he is I will message you.

for those that don't know who Tealady is referring to, here is a video of him, that I posted previously, cleaning the apartment one morning. really nice guy!

apartmentmaid.MOV

Guest AdamBlack

Hello guys, newly discovered this site and just wanted to add my thanks to the others to tomcal for your super informative and fun posts! You seem like a really nice chilled guy too which I think helps your reports a lot of fun to read.

I read in another thread about some incident with pics and I'm wondering if that's why the thread ends here :(

That is a real shame the pics are the icing on the cake but your writing is great to read without them man!

Cheers

Guest inkaras

I've only been to Rio once and only went to regular saunas, but I think I recognize the man you are talking about. I saw him on the gay beach with two steroid monkeys. He spoke Spanish and was extremely obese: lumps of fat were literally hanging on his body. Yet, these two massive bodybuilders were entertaining the fat man and seemed enjoying spending time with him. I just couldn't believe it. Even in Thailand I saw nothing like it, let alone Europe. These Brazilians do look after you if you come with money ^_^

I started this post at the beginning of this year in January and it's now December and I have been back twice this year to P.A. but did not go 3 weeks ago when I was in Brazil due to commitments in Rio and S.P. but will do back this coming year! IMHO, the sauna Mezziniu is the best! and I love the moinjos de vento area where I stay! but it truly is a weekend destination! The guys overall are more European looking but still sexy Brazilians! I have 3 regulars there, but each trip find new guys, overall they are toned but few bodybuilders unlike Lagoa/S.P. or 117/Rio so if that is your type you will spend more time searching but there are some. Rio is still the best for quanity and variety and most saunas, but Sao Paulo and specifically Lagoa have really grabbed me this year! so looking forward to a great trip back here in March!

I have said over the years that the sauna guys really should get Oscar nominations for winning performances as they are so good at making you feel like you are really sexy, that they love having sex with you, they enjoy the time with you more then anyone else!

We are paying to have sex with young attractive guys that we would not otherwise have a chance to have sex with.

I think one reason I haven't really had any problems over the years with the guys here is I keep things in perspective, I don't fall in love, and I know that in spite of what they say they don't either! Yes friendships do form, but I am also realistic enough to know that if I came here and said "guess what I lost all my money in the stock market but at least we can still see each other and be friends...probably not gonna happen! :-) In spite of what some will say that "Brazilians really like older guys"...imho, that is BS, they don't like older guys anymore then any other nationality does! they like older guys money! which is fine, as long as both sides understand and don't confuse the time spent together having sex as affirmation of their deep love for you!

Today I got a message from the "surferguy" referenced in my previous post. I like this guy a lot. He seems like a really nice guy and I spent the last two nights with him(and the blonde guy) and told him when I came back in April, we would definitely meet up again! So today this is was his message translated from Portuguese to English said:

"My Heart is with you always here What little I know of you I like very much.

I hope you enjoyed I am always your friend

I think of the person I met when you came with me here to rio you have my heart a great love

I liked staying with you, enjoyed, kissing you. when you come back I will stay with you at the apartment the whole time you are here! I miss you!

Now the translation from saunaboy message to English:

I am glad you are coming back, I can't believe how much money you spend on other guys when you could spend it all on me when you are here! :-)

I have gotten similar messages from 4 others this past week, they slightly vary but the message is the same "I miss you($) I love kissing you($) I want to stay with you the whole time you are here!($$$)

I also got requests for several pairs of Nike's and a Diesel watch and a madanna dvd! lol I never bring presents because that really gets to be a vicious circle, I have one friend who started doing that and last trip he paid for a extra suitcase check luggage- 70lbs to satisfy all the "wants' of his "boyfriends in brazil" they are especially keen on Nike or adidas shoes as there is a high surcharge on those in Brazil and are much more expensive then in the U.S. I don't check luggage I only do carryon so it's hard to explain that really I don't have room for athletic shoes in my luggage! even one pair is too much! Plus I hate, absolutely hate shopping, I don't do it for myself unless absolutely necessary and I sure am not going to do it and then haul the crap to Brazil!

Plus none of them subtract the cost of the stuff you buy them from what you are paying for sex with them. They always say "bring me a iPhone or ipad and I will pay you for it when you get here! They know and You know that's not going to happen.

These guys are good at their jobs and really provide the boyfriend or lover or exciting sexual partner illusion when you are with them, and as soon as you leave they are providing the same illusion to the next customer! I have seen a number of Americans get hurt because it is so easy to get lost in the moment and really start to believe in what you are experiencing.

The pic below is the Surfer guy. and yes I will more then likely have him stay the week with me and we will both be very happy...for slightly different reasons! :-)

Just now seeing this and you are 100% accurate man....

• Members

Just not true!!! But again it depends what you like. Way more choice in Thailand and Hotels, restaurants etc way less money.

Many of us don't like Saunas. I prefer to see the boys on stage and go on a street where there are 15- 20 GoGo Bars where the boys are on display. None of this 20-30 minute stuff in a Cabin the size of a jail cell but a relaxing couple of hours for the same price in my Hotel Room that costs a fraction of the same Hotel in Brazil where your favorite boys are not welcome. Just my opinion.

I agree that Thailand has better hotel and restaurants. But the boys (in Bangkok and Phuket) are definitely more expensive than Brazil. A session at Hero (Bangkok) will cost you minimum of 2000 baht (with tips) and the boy won't cum. I hired a boy in Phuket in October 2015, mamasun wanted 4000 baht, I negotiated down to 3000. IMHO, although nice and polite, Asians in general do not perform sexuallyas well as Brazilians.

I don't want to get into the Asain thing in the Brazilian forum again, but if you paid those kind of prices in Thailand, you need to work on your negotiating skills. I spent 5 months in Thailand this past year didn't pay anywhere those prices.

• Members

I don't want to get into the Asain thing in the Brazilian forum again, but if you paid those kind of prices in Thailand, you need to work on your negotiating skills. I spent 5 months in Thailand this past year didn't pay anywhere those prices.

You can hop over to the Asian forum and see I was correct about the price at Hero. And remember, you get what you pay for. So if you claim to have spent much less than that....

Anyways, this is exactly why Asian meat market is more complicated than Brazil. Most people, including you, do not know what the fair price is. Otherwise, you would have said it here outloud. whereas, Brazilian boy price is well known.

In general, I find Brailians are less calculating than most Asians.

• Members
On 4/24/2015 at 8:59 PM, Guest tomcal said:
On 4/24/2015 at 8:59 PM, Guest tomcal said:

So when I finally went to bed at 2:00 this morning I climbed into bed with the surfer guy and fell asleep until about 6:30 got up and got a glass of OJ and then went back to sleep in the other bedroom with the other guy. We all got up around 10:30 and they headed off and I met a American friend of mine for lunch in Copa. Beautiful day today in Rio Sunny 85, at lunch I got a text from the 18 yr old from the park yesterday and he says "I will be under the same tree and you come to get me at 3:00 and we can have more fun today". I told him I couldn't be back in time and he goes "maybe tomorrow". I do like his entrepreneurial spirt!

the pic below is of a guy who is not really my type, not to take away from the fact that he is very handsome and incredible body...just too big for my tastes but....I have been with him twice in 3 ways, last feb. and on Tuesday night. Diego a sauna guy I know well likes getting fucked by this guy. I have to admit my first impressions were wrong, he has zero attitude, great at kissing! has a Huge dick, very thick, is about 6'2" Each time after we were done having sex, he went down to the bar area and sat down next to me and put his arm around me and we talked for about 20 mins. Nice guy! just too big for me and he's not a bttm! but highly recommended for the right person! I was told he has done a lot of modeling, a sauna boy sent me this pic of him.

post-119356-0-73595200-1429901919_thumb.

I was looking for an old post and ran across this one. Any chance anyone has contact info for him? I met him once and it was memorablllllle! I wish I'd kept track of him. 

• Members

I haven't been there for a couple of years but the Mezzaninu Facebook seems to say that it is open Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

https://www.facebook.com/thermas.mezzaninu

https://www.instagram.com/mezzaninu_/

That said, it's Instagram is showing Wednesday through to Sunday this weekend.

Looking back through it's Instagram, I see that in February with an attempted reopening, there's an advert featuring the gogo dancer Luis Dias... who is, I think without doubt, the best gogo dancer I've ever seen.  About 6 years ago he regularly danced at Mezzaninu and was known as "Neymar" because of his similar mohawk haircut.