gap1972

São Paulo late December 2015

• Members

Granted, late December is not the best time to visit Saunas, but São Paulo got to have the best odds giving its size.

Went to Fragata two days straight. Tuesday is good day for Fragata since the entry fee is lower. There must have been 30 boys, what a contrast with MM the day before! And the slim type I like is actually the majority here :-) I arrived at 5:15 as Fragata happens earlier than Lagoa. Ricardo is there, I had a session with him two years ago, liked it a lot. He is white, tall, atheletic, very big cock. I was surprised he would btm, and he is very accommodating in the room, so I would have no problem having a repeat if nothing better. Then there are two I never saw before that I like a lot. One is 5-10, slim, natural boy no gym fit, very much my type. The other is 6ft, gym fit but still slim, nice cute face too.

I like the shorter guy better. He caught my eye, smiled a little, went into the wet sauna. I followed him in, met with some nice kisses. Me like it. For a slim white boy, he has a pretty big cock. After confirming he would btm etc, we head upstairs. Great sex. Boys in Fragata are much more into it, give long bj unlike 117 boys who just bend over after a couple minutes. And he asks 100. No need to negotiate here, unlike 117 where I was asked for 200 by two different boys.

His name is Renato. I like him a lot, so I ended up doing it with him again today. Also it's a bit slower today. The other boy I like yesterday didn't show. Too close to Christmas I guess.

Although I like Renato in bed, the difference between him and Jose are quite big. I like the looks of both of them almost equally, but Jose came out way on top due to his education and life experience. I wanted to cuddle with him and have some conversation. With Renato, it's just sex. The boy is good in bed, but twice is probably all I want.

A great start. A lot more people on hornet too, had a nice chat with a 20 yo, who said no, thank you, I am no gp. But we ended up chatting just for fun.

Liberdade is packed today. Had a haircut and some real Chinese food. This is what I love São Paulo a lot. In a smaller city like Curitiba, the city would have stopped run in by now with restaraunts closed down until after new year. A couple years back, I had to eat Burger King in the big shopping mall since that's the only place open. In São Paulo, things only clise down half a day on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. Lagoa is having a party on Christmas Day, for example. Will check it out.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

post-112459-0-60216500-1450914287_thumb.

• Members

I have to admit Jose is exactly my type but I found that type rarely available in my 5 trips. I have not visited in 5 years so maybe things have changed but somehow I doubt it. I think you found a Diamond in an Emerald Mine.

That look and English speaking would make him a 12 in my book.

Hope you find someone like that to keep you warm on Xmas Eve!

• Members

Last year, on this very day, I was in São Paulo. Lagos was closed on Christmas Eve but Fragata was open -- I believe it opened on time but closed early. My flight was a redeye that left out of GRU at around 11 pm that night, so I did Fragata, which had a few garotos and even fewer clients. I don't recall any shops or restaurants in the area of Pinheiros even being open at all. It was a quiet day, especially for São Paulo standards. However, traveling on Christmas Eve out of GRU was very easy and relaxed.

• Members

For SP , I like the guys (and customers) at Fragata more, they are humble and not too into themselves.... although the rooms suck, Leo the bartender said they planning a major renovation..... can only hope....

It's all a matter of tastes (which we all know, there's no accounting for). The men at Lagoa tend to be much more built, muscular and model-like. It arguably has the best built and most handsome men in all of South America, and the garotos and the clients know this is the reputation. The facility is also the biggest and the best. Therefore, the prices are reflective of "luxury, high-end" items. If you're not into men that are built like physique models or bodybuilder so, or guys that look like they came off the runway, and maybe a little attitude that comes with it, then Lagoa might not be for you (I have personally not experienced much of that -- it's definitely not worse than the attitude you'd get at a gay bar, rentboy ad or a gym from a musclehead in the USA). It probably ranks either 1 or 2 with Clube 117 in Rio as the best in regards to looks and builds of the garotos, but a better and larger facility than 117. So if you like 117 guys, you'll also like Lagoa.

So, conversely, if you prefer "normal, regular guys off the street" who aren't underwear models or physique competitors, like the boys at Meio Mundo, you'd probably prefer Fragata. The facility at Fragata is also less high-end, although I think they have a better food menu selection than Lagoa. The prices for garotos at Fragata also tend to be a little lower than the premiums at Lagoa, although like with anything, there are exceptions.

I'd say 117 is like putting Lagoa & Fragata together.... on their busy nights there id def something for everyone

I like the food at Lagoa better..... staff (bartenders, cooks, waiters) at both Fragata & Lagoa are amazing.... I sometimes spend more time talking/hanging with them when they're not busy more than with the working boys, lol

• Members

Leo was off Saturday, so he said maybe he will come over again. As I try to confirm with him in the afternoon, he said his best friend he lives with need his help in his store, it will be really late, he won't be able to come over after all. I am afraid this might just be the gentle way to say I don't want to do it again. also he is not as chatty as before.

Nothing to do at night, I went to Lagoa around 6pm, there is a party there according to their website.

One big difference between the saunas in Rio and São Paulo is that in São Paulo, both saunas have ample quiet rest spaces where you can just relax, unless you make eye contact with the boys, they just leave you alone. I love it.

A lot of six packs, but I am not looking for that. Not very busy, I have seen better boy parade between 6:30 and 7:30. Jesse is still the one I like the most. He has a little facial hair now, I just love that smile when he is talking to his friends, so sunny and happy, it lights up the room. But he is very clear that he is gay for pay, I had a lot of sessions with him last year, not ready to jump in with him again. He went upstairs twice over the next couple hours, once in a 3-way.

Around 7, a very cute slim tall white twink came in with a client, they went up to a room right away. Long dirty blond hair, boyish face, very much my type. I am not really horny after an afternoon with Leo the day before, but I will definitely go for him, if he is btm or vers, a lot of pretty boys tend to be top only I found. Not any other boys there already or came in later interest me. By 7:40, I saw the twink boa again, still in his jeans, but carrying his t-shirt. Unlike most of the gym trained bodies, the boy is clearly not going to gym, just naturally slim, smooth body, the regular skater boy type, I really like. Before I could get up talking to him, another apparent regular hugged him and after a short conversation, took him home out of the club :-( bummer.

By 8:30, I decided to call it a night. It's only 40r if you pay cash, 60 if pay by card. I might just come back tomorrow to see if I can find that boy.

Around 11pm, Leo sent a msg saying hello, and that he is still at his friends shop, they are just closing and heading home. My hope is coming alive again. But then when I said I missed him and asked if he want to come over next day, he said he is really tired. I am very confused. Is he saying no or not. But I think I won't ask again.

• Members

Rained in yesterday. Didn't really feel the urge, turned back after seeing even though the rain is lightening up, it's still quite steady. Ended up watching movie on TV learning Portuguese.

Raining again today, not nearly as heavy as yesterday. Made up my mind to hit Fragata around 4pm. Last Tuesday before New Years, and raining, hopefully it's not empty. I feel a little like an investigative journalist :-)

I like taking metro in São Paulo, outside rush hour, of course. A lot eye candies. The walk from metro is quite pleasant. Light rain, rather cool, all the restaurants along the road are still open, just like a regular day.

Arrived at 4:25. Not empty at all. Renato is there again, still too timid to say hello. Changed and sat down in the TV lounge to see what's available. A cute black boy I haven't seen before is fondling his big dick sitting next to me. I like his looks and nice smile, but he is apparently a top. After he realized I am top too, he said he bottom a little. We both laughed as I tell him vc e nao psv :-).

This friend of Renato walked by. I was not immediately attracted to him. He is shorter than me, a couple huge tattoos and short legs like mine. I have a thing for slim legs. But as I watched him talking to friends, I was very drawn to his sunny smile. The kind you see on kids, pure happiness. I saw him going into the sauna, and followed in. Since I avoided his inquiring look on previous visits, he politely stands aside waiting to walk out after I pass. I put my hand on his shoulder and started the conversation. He is very friendly and speaks a little English too. He is not pushy for a programa, instead we sat and tried to chat using the limited English and Portugese we both could manage. Only 20, the boy already had 2 ex gf and 2 ex bf! I was attracted to him more every minute. He goes by the name Gustavo.

He is great as a btm even though he said he is top initially. The best ass I had this trip. Jose was a little too tight, Renato is a little too loose, he is just right. I would be happy to have a repeat.

Later he gave me his Instagram handle, since I don't have whatsapp and he abandoned his Facebook due to some troubled ex gf. It seems he has a baby girl! Amazing how some Brazilians live their lives, fucking girls, fucking boys, getting fucked by boys, selling sex for money, and still smile so genuinely and be so kind and friendly. I actually learned something from one of his Instagram post.

Walking back to metro after a great encounter is always a pleasure. More so today in the gentle light rain, lush trees and flowers on the ground after the heavier rain earlier in the day.

This is what the boy posted, a quote from Mark Twain:

post-112459-0-65846000-1451432793_thumb.

• Members

Don't have much sauna report since Leo came back to my trip. As I gave up hope and decided to just say happy new year and bye bye on the 30th, he replied that he remember I am staying until 31st. He ended up staying the night of 30th before heading to work early on the 31st. We didn't sleep much that night, the boy is a late sleeper. Even though he needs to get up at 6:30 to go to work, he simply can't go to sleep until after 3am. And to my surprise, he brought me a starbucks mug as a gift, what a sweetheart. He is adamant that he won't accept anything from me, except a dinner. We went to the mall first since he wanted to get a book for his friend and a pair of pants for new year. But he didn't find neither of the items. I loved the walk around in a cool night in Sao Paulo. We didn\t get to dinner until 10pm. What a wonderful night, and for the first time, I have someone to go back to next trip.

Overall, the encounters off sauna have been the highlights of my trip this time. What a wonderful trip it has been to end 2015.

A late happy new year to fellow friends.

• Members

gap1972, I sincerely enjoyed reading about your adventures. ...liked your "What a wonderful trip it hasbeen to end 2015." You are more than likely basking in lots of afterglows and mentally recapitulating your experiences during your return. Again, obrigado, and have a "STERLING New Year!"