firecat691614502759

Totally Oz

• Members

Not even close! Even in a rough count Mike has spent easily 300 weeks in Thailand. Pretty hard to get anywhere near that in 1-2 week trips.

I have a harder time adding up Brazil but he never went for a week or two. He is definitely my Hero even if he calls me Fireboat. HeHe

And I did say combined .

As you know, I have a good connection with most all of the Vietnamese bar boys there. Unfortunately I don't know any of them that will bottom. I'm not into that, so it's not an issue for me.

I went in to give your boy a tip and say hello. He is not there. This new boy was friends with him. He as cute and sweet.

But did you call the Boy from the Mall who gave you his number?????

LOL The Boy from the mall called yesterday. He came to my place and stayed the entire day and night. He was great sex. He went swimming with us and ate dinner with us at night. He was a bit too flirty for my tastes at the pool as there were families there but it was OK for me. Sex 2 times and then about 9 PM his "boyfriend" called and off he went. He said the BF leaves on Jan 2 and he can stay with me as long as I like.

I love Thailand! LOL

It is interesting how easy life is with phones, SMS and Social Media. After I got the number from the boy in the mall, I sent him a message. we have been going back and forth and chatting. It was nice. I told him anytime. He called up and said NOW. I said sure. Luckily, my 2 boys don't care and like it when I have company and leave them alone. ^_^ LOL

But, what I do find nice is that it is so much easier now with phones, SMS, etc to get dates. Do others find this easier or harder?

Yes, it has definitely made a huge change for me. I used to wait till night time to go out and find some fun. Now the boys are texting me all day long. The only problem is when they call or text when I'm back in the US. They don't really understand the 12 hour time difference. So when they start getting up in the afternoon, it's middle of the night here.