scott456

What do you do with your boy in the suite?

• Members

At 117 (Rio), you have 40 munites with your boy in the suite, do you have 40 minutes of sex play?

For myself, 20 minutes is enough for sex, but what should I do for the rest of time? Due to language barrier, it is not easy to communicate, and the boy, although nice and co-operative, usually just guess and react to your demand or gesture. I am trying to come up with ideas to fill the rest of my time in the suite.

Any suggestions?

P.S. I just checked Lagoa's website, their suite is for one hour. This is even more difficult. LOL.

At 117 (Rio), you have 40 munites with your boy in the suite, do you have 40 minutes of sex play?

For myself, 20 minutes is enough for sex, but what should I do for the rest of time? .... I am trying to come up with ideas to fill the rest of my time in the suite....

Any suggestions?

Some Americans(cough)arrange for another guy(s)to come up to the suite after 20 mins. have expired and give them the suite number so they know what room to go to, this way they only pay one room charge for multiple encounters.....or so i've heard! :-)

I have gone over the time limit many times by 10 or even 15 mins. at both 117 and MM and have never been charged extra and while they have never said it to me it may be because i have "frequent flyer" status at both places, but i was charged extra at Pointe twice when Junior owned it and i stopped going for awhile and made sure that he knew why, but it also coincided with their decline in numbers of guys working there so i don't think he cared. I was also told the room time rule was more strictly enforced on "free suite" nights where there is always a wait for rooms!

since when do you check your bills....??

You know know that apt.we are sharing in March? yeah i found out i am ONE PERSON over! now who should i give the bad news to that they can't stay there...Hmmm.......

Actually Floridarob is right i don't go item by item(except for the big bill at lagoa last trip and it was right! lol) so i could be overcharged for a drink or 2, but usually i have a pretty good idea about what i am charging, they arn't going to get a extra suite charge out of me but a drink they could! although come to think about it my biggest bills are always when i am traveling with him....