Peter803

Any Info About These Guys

There are no dumb questions given this is your first trip! YES you will find what you are looking for at 117 and Lagoa! Best night for 117 is Tues/thurs and sunday. Lagoa has been very good on fridays and saturdays the last two trips but other days may be just as goid but i am only there on weekends usually. This doesnt mean you wont find guys on the other nights of the week!

Got the pics from the websites, trying to do a bit research in case sauna fails. Do these guys go to saunas? Are they safe if not at sauna? Are they versatile? Thanks for your inputs

Dude you are asking some seriously dumb questions...There IS a such thing as a dumb question....

The guys whose photos are used for that site are models....I have not seen any of them at the saunas personally....

I wouldn't advice you trying any guys outside of the sauna based on your lack of knowledge in Portuguese, how to treat somebody even if you are paying them for sex or just common sense....

Being your first time is still not a reason to be an idiot...Just an observation from your questions...I have no idea if you are really that way in person....

Try to read up as much as you can from people who have posted REAL experiences they have had and try to follow suite to avoid any issues on your trip....Good luck

There are no dumb questions given this is your first trip! YES you will find what you are looking for at 117 and Lagoa! Best night for 117 is Tues/thurs and sunday. Lagoa has been very good on fridays and saturdays the last two trips but other days may be just as goid but i am only there on weekends usually. This doesnt mean you wont find guys on the other nights of the week!

I think there are some definitely dumb questions....especially questions that nobody would be able to answer except the person he is trying to sleep with...

No one person has the same experience in Rio, the saunas, etc...

My experiences are completely different from yours BUT I do read what you post and take things that are useful into consideration....

The guy with these questions does not seem to being adequate research...

Actually, the poster seem to be asking if someone knew them and or hired them. If that were the case, and someone did, then they most likely would know if they were versatile or not. So, no, not a dumb question.

And, Badboy, calling someone an idiot for asking a question tells me that you are an asshole. Like asking dumb questions, being a dick can be controlled unless your intent is to be a dick. just saying.

• Members

Actually, the poster seem to be asking if someone knew them and or hired them. If that were the case, and someone did, then they most likely would know if they were versatile or not. So, no, not a dumb question.

And, Badboy, calling someone an idiot for asking a question tells me that you are an asshole. Like asking dumb questions, being a dick can be controlled unless your intent is to be a dick. just saying.

Thanks TotalyOz. That's truly my intention to see whether anyone have hired them before and get more info to be safe, or they can be found at the sauna. If I do hire them, I'll report back my experience to share.

• Members

"Do these guys go to saunas? Are they safe if not at sauna? Are they versatile? Thanks for your inputs"

If the saunas, you mean Rio or Sao Paulo I can say that I have never seen any of the individuals shown at a sauna in either Rio or Sao Paulo.

I am currently in Brazil and I have made more than 140 trips here. I would say that I know the saunas as well, or better, as anyone knows them.

As to the guys in your photos being safe if not at sauna, I must caution you (your being a new visitor to Brazil) to avoid meeting with garotos away from the saunas. You are a new visitor to Brazil and you already disclosed that you do not know the local language. At the saunas, you have protection that nothing will happen to you while in the sauna confines.

If you take a garoto to or meet a garoto in your hotel, anything can happen to you from "goodnight Cinderella" to mugging or even death. Over the years, I have known Americans to experience all three events.

You might wonder how so many of us report our experiences with garotos away from the saunas. Let me tell you, it took a long time and a lot of luck and a lot of "sixth sense" to know when to trust a garoto away from the saunas. It is something that you cannot learn in a "how to" book. You learn it through trial and error and treating the garotos you invite out, with respect.

As to sauna guys being versatile, I believe that most garotos are versatile. It all depends on their mood, their perception of themselves and it also depends on you, if they like you.

I hope my narrative helps make your upcoming Brazil visit more rewarding and pleasant and safer. Brazil is a splendid place; it really is.

-

• Members

Thanks mvan1. Your insight does make me think twice, and hard about hiring from outside the sauna. Original I thought my traveling friend will make things safer. That could totally be a false sense of safety. Their photos look attempting, and thus this post for help on their info. So far doesn't look like anyone here has hired them.

Based on the textbook definition of I may be a dick OR an asshole to you....I am very opinionated and can voice (via this forum) my opinion....I found the questions offensive and idiotic...I also stated it was based on my perception....

Noble of you to come to another guys defense.....but then again, birds of a feather flock together...Take that any way you want....

Ill own both of the names you called me....

We are done here.....

dick1
dik/
vulgar slang
noun
  1. 1.
    a penis.
  2. 2.
    NORTH AMERICAN
    anything at all.
    "you don't know dick about this—you haven't a clue!"
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. 1.
    handle something inexpertly; meddle.
    "he started dicking around with the controls"
    ass·hole
    ˈasˌhōl/
    noun
    vulgar slang
    1. the anus.
      • an irritating or contemptible person.

....I am very opinionated and can voice (via this forum) my opinion.....

There is a difference in voicing an opinion and being a dick about someone's post. I guess it takes a bit of intelligence to figure that one out. ^_^ wait. weren't you the one accusing someone else of being an idiot? pot. kettle.

• Members

Shall we go back to the topic at hand? Peter803, I think I can see where you are coming from in framing your initial two questions. But to be frank, after reading your other thread, the locale of your encounters may well prove irrelevant should you insist on those practices with the guys. In that case they will inevitably have their way with you, turning the tables. You can count on that. But perhaps this is what you are after in the first place LOL.

• Members

Thanks mvan1. Your insight does make me think twice, and hard about hiring from outside the sauna. Original I thought my traveling friend will make things safer. That could totally be a false sense of safety. Their photos look attempting, and thus this post for help on their info. So far doesn't look like anyone here has hired them.

Please be very careful.

I was attacked tonight walking back to the hotel from a dance club in Sao Paulo. The incident left two bleeding cuts on my face and several scratches on my arms.

It was supposed to be a 10 minute walk and my Brazilian friend told me that neighborhood was safe (he had to leave early to sleep and get up for work).

Some Brazilians will attempt to rub you the minute they realized you are a foreigner. I feel I am lucky to have survived this incident. My guardian must have been watching over me. I spoke to the hotel staff and insisted on reporting to the police. Both did not act like this is a serious crime. I am still shaken now.

Please be very caeful.

• Members

It will likely only get worse as the economy crumbles!

As I read Scott's report, you thought came to mind. It's quite, quite, quite unfortunate that some travelers can't be safe because of an acute, declining economy, and one of the ways to survive on the part of some locals is to attack individuals whom they deem has money or valuables to sell.

So to all newbies as well as those who consider ourselves pro travelers, just be extra careful.

was in Ipanema. While the group departed from the bus which had to change its course due to the super-massive crowd in the street, I noticed that some of the women were dressed to "the nines and tens" and were wearing some gorgeous jewelry. I thought: what's up with that! One man got lost from us, and I took it upon myself to locate him by going through that big square, name has escaped me. I found him. But to this day I often think about the guidance folks receive about traveling to a place that "has been tagged as being dangerous." I have always felt safe there and fortunately have not encountered any difficulty while traveling alone. But I have watched myself and the areas to which I've ventured. Did not like traveling on foot through some of the neighborhoods in the area of Meio Mundo Just looked foreboding and frightening. Also, while I walked to the stadium during Carnaval, 2003, I didn't feel that safe either. Glad I was in a taxi upon leaving, for that scene for blocks did not look too safe. And dare I go to any of the favelas alone.

Have received a great education from the advice and the information given at this site as well as at www.daddysreviews.com where all of the guidance was extended to us first and second and third travelers to Brasil by Trilingual whose first post about Brasil piqued my interests!

So, men, cite helpful advice as you've been doing. It'll and has helped you and others. I write "help you" because others have written private messages and questions to me, and I've always felt good in having advised and guided. After their respective trips, I've received emails. When I've given the names and information regarding guides, the folks using their services have been pleased as well as the guides who've extended their services to them. The same goes for aspects regarding saunas, etc.......

• Members

Scott456,

I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. Hope you are feeling better now. Do you mind giving a bit more information on the attach to help us all, details like approximate location, timing, club name, any signs prior to the attack, any precautions that may have prevented it, etc. really appreciate your input.

• Members

Third guy is Ricardo Abbas, he was reviewed on a Brazilian review site and received top marks. In the several hundred comments there were several other users who reported good encounters as well. I have no personal knowledge of him though. All that said I would not suggest taking anyone back to your hotel unless you know them quite well.