mvan1

SP - Lagoa's Monday night bargain is gone

• Members

For quite some time (at least a couple of years), there were special prices on Monday nights to encourage clients to come to sauna Lagoa on Mondays, a relatively slow night.

Mondays are usually (not always) dead nights at saunas in Brazil. The entrance fee during the price special at Lagoa on Monday was R$20 and the cabines were also R$20 (depending on what kind of cabine a client rented). These special prices were provided the client paid cash rather than used a credit card.

Yesterday, Rodolfo (the owner of Lagoa) ended the Monday night specials. He now charges R$50 entrance plus R$50 for a cabine.

For some reason, Roldolfo does not understand or doesn't care that there is a recession in Brazil and that Brazil's economy is in the pits. His former Monday night special prices brought in a lot of local Brazilian clients as well as a lot of garotos who wanted to make money from the numerous Monday night clients at Lagoa. Mondays were quite busy at Lagoa while the special prices were in effect.

Needless to say, word quickly got around about the Monday night price increases. As a result, last night (Monday) was a dismal night with hardly any clients and few garotos at Lagoa.

The place was deadly dull. I stayed for less than an hour.

Rodolfo needs a competent business advisor.

I think a poor business decision. But, this happens quite a bit everywhere I go.  In Thailand, when it is a bad season based on slow tourists, they up the prices of the drinks.  IMHO, the opposite should be done. Same in Brazil, I know Lagoa must be slow, but why take away something that is making money and keeping your customers coming back when a bad economy looms?  I don't get it!

• Members
On 4/26/2016 at 6:47 PM, mvan1 said:

For quite some time (at least a couple of years), there were special prices on Monday nights to encourage clients to come to sauna Lagoa on Mondays, a relatively slow night.

Mondays are usually (not always) dead nights at saunas in Brazil. The entrance fee during the price special at Lagoa on Monday was R$20 and the cabines were also R$20 (depending on what kind of cabine a client rented). These special prices were provided the client paid cash rather than used a credit card.

Yesterday, Rodolfo (the owner of Lagoa) ended the Monday night specials. He now charges R$50 entrance plus R$50 for a cabine.

For some reason, Roldolfo does not understand or doesn't care that there is a recession in Brazil and that Brazil's economy is in the pits. His former Monday night special prices brought in a lot of local Brazilian clients as well as a lot of garotos who wanted to make money from the numerous Monday night clients at Lagoa. Mondays were quite busy at Lagoa while the special prices were in effect.

Needless to say, word quickly got around about the Monday night price increases. As a result, last night (Monday) was a dismal night with hardly any clients and few garotos at Lagoa.

The place was deadly dull. I stayed for less than an hour.

Rodolfo needs a competent business advisor.

Glory be!  Rodolfo recovered part of his senses.  He put the "cash price" back at Lagoa and it has been back for a couple of weeks, I don't recall exactly which week it returned. 

Lagoa continues to be a place to find beauties, if beauties are your thing. 

-

Funny thing, I met Rodolpho walking down the street one night in Bangkok..... I asked wtf was he doing in Thailand, he owns one of the most famous saunas in the world know for big dick (he's def into size)..... he told me not to worry, the guy with him was the winner of the big cock show at one of the gogo bars, lol

• Members

The special price RS20 in cash is again available on Mondays ? Or is it that the entrance paid in cash is cheaper than paid by credit card (which is advertised on the Internet site). I will check myself tomorrow nite !