numerito

Problems logging in

• Members

Ever since the upgrade of the Message Center, I have been having problems to log in. Sometimes, I cannot even open the main page (I get an error message "there were too many redirects"). Once I can access it, the system doesn't seem to recognize me, and I have to supply my credentials twice or even three times. HELP HELP HELP!  Thank you. 

Hello! How are you doing?  Sorry you are having issues.

I suggest that you not use bookmarks to open the site. If you log in from the main page: boytoy.com and click yes to the pop up to enter and then log in and then go to the forums, you should not have an issue. Often, people bookmark the forum but the rules require you to agree to the over 18 Enter page. When this is not done, it often causes issues with the session. 

• Members

My log-in problems are still there, and are getting even worse. I tried Oz's suggestion.....no success. These days it is a real achievement to get the page to load (whether the over 18 page, the forum page, or the main page). And, once I get it on board after several attempts, most of the time the message board page does not recognize me and asks me repeatedly to enter my ID and password, over and over again. It is getting very, very annoying! 

Numerito, I think we have fixed this for you.  We had blocked the ability to sign into the forums directly.  But, we have now opened this up so when you come to the site and you are not logged into the forums, you can log into them only without being logged into the main site. I hope this works.  My apologies for the inconvenience.  I was in a place where accessing the site was hard to do and to test issues. 

On 6/24/2016 at 10:37 PM, TotallyOz said:

Numerito, I think we have fixed this for you.  We had blocked the ability to sign into the forums directly.  But, we have now opened this up so when you come to the site and you are not logged into the forums, you can log into them only without being logged into the main site. I hope this works.  My apologies for the inconvenience.  I was in a place where accessing the site was hard to do and to test issues. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

That block on direct forum sign-in had been keeping me out, as my FireFox browser somehow got stuck with a URL pointing directly to the forums, despite my clearing cookies and history repeatedly to try to get it to direct to the main site.