Darkseraphim

Medellin & Bogota

• Members

I just got back from my first trip to Colombia and it was a fantastic experience!  I booked a private apartment in the Boston area of Medellin through Airbnb.  My Spanish is minimal and I planned to see a lot of museums if I couldn't get enough sex I would still have a great time.  I agree with a lot of the other posters here.  It may be a little more work but, there are lots of young guys who will accompany you for expenses only if you are willing to spend the time on Manhunt and Grindr.  If you are interested in quick sex with hot young guys there is a lot of that available as well, for a price of course.  In one day I had a companion leave in the morning, a money boy at noon and another companion for the evening.  Now there are older guys who will pay their own way but, if you are looking for the young hot guys you are expected to at a minimum cover their expenses.  A lot of the young guys on the apps are college students from varying degrees of middle class status.  Most just wanted to come over and have fun, minus taxi fare of course.  My 5 days in Medellin were a blast, when I go back I will definitely have more fun.

Bogota was even more fun, from my experience.   The guys there were willing to come to my place for free and were just excited to have someone to practice English with.  I was with a new guy every day and these young guys were happy to please me just for the experience.  I did give all of them a gift of some sort afterwards but, it was not at all expected.  The apartment I booked on Airbnb again was perfect for bringing guys over.  The country was amazing and the great guys just made my vacation better.  The money boys are really affordable.  The prices range from 35 - 100 Colombian Peso depending on what you want to do.  If you gift a guy more than 100 pesos you are being much more than generous.

Now that I've gotten the travel bug, can anyone provide information about Peru or Ecuador?

IMAG0631.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

IMAG0613.jpg

received_1316681341694204.jpeg

Guest lurkerspeaks

Are you sure about those prices because according to my converter app on my phone, 100 Colombian pesos =  3 cents USD

• Members

Jayblk, you are correct I meant 100,000 Colombian pesos, I got so use to cutting the last 3 zeros off after 10 days.  I payed a lower rate however, I was not using pros.  I was just basically finding guys using the apps.  Now, someone with particular taste or fantasy will probably pay more.  I was just looking for young guys to go with me to museums and excursions who wanted to play before and after.  I did have some offers for 150,000 COP but, I was usually able to talk them down to 100,000 without much difficulty.   Most of the guys I met were students or already had jobs and were just looking for a little fun/supplemental income on the side.  I did meet one Chaturbate model in Medellin and I agreed to pay him 150,000.  Still, that was a one off fantasy for me, most of my guys were 100,000 COP or less.

IMG-20160603-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20160604-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20160604-WA0033.jpeg

• Members

Don't tell me you skipped Club Tobi in Medellin ! Did you read the other forum topic we have on Medellin and Bogota? At least at Club Tobi the prices are 50K to 80K, which is under $40.The guys at Club Tobi are outstanding. Grindr lets guys advertise as "prepaygo" , not knowing the slang.

• Members

Unfortunately, I didn't get to experience   Club Tobi.  I concur with your pricing though, the locals only quote a high price if they know you are a foreigner and think they can get away with it.  The going rates for locals is probably something like 35.000 COP.  I wanted to maintain the generous American reputation without over inflating the prices so I usually gave between 50.000 - 100.000 COP to my guys.  However, a lot of guys were willing to meet up for free on the apps.  Just be nice and take them to dinner or let them relax in your place, practice their English and have a few drinks.  I highly recommend that anyone with the means, and an adventurous spirit, go to Colombia.  The market is not as developed as Brazil still, in my opinion the adventure is well worth the trip.

Guest inkaras

I'm going to Colombia in two weeks time. Did you feel safe inviting young guys from grindr to your apartment without meeting them first? From what I read on this forum about Colombia, people strongly advice not to do that.

• Members

I don't usually bring Medellin guys to my hotel until I've had sex with them at Club Tobi or the sex hotel first. The guys are eager to supplement income on off-days. Remember Medellin was one of the murder capitals of the world when drug lords ruled it not long ago, incomes are very low, many people live in poverty there, and it's got a little of the "Central American Cowboy" flavor to it. When you go to the west side of the cathedral your mortality rate quadruples at least. 

Bogota is totally different, more like Buenos Aires. 

• Members

I rented an place through AirBnB.  The guy who rented it knew exactly what most guys were coming to Colombia for.  The apartment was a walk up pero, it had a lot of visible security.  Now gates and security cameras may not stop you from being robbed.  However, by pointing out the security cameras to the boys and letting them know that they would not be able to easily exit the building without my assistance I had much greater peace of mind.  I do second tassojunior's recommendation about utilizing a secondary location until you trust the boy.  I had one guy come to my apartment, he was very tight but, had definitely had his hole used before.  Apparently, most of the tourist prefer him to use them but, I made it perfectly clear what I wanted while messaging him.  After play in the morning everything seemed cool, I had another boy spending the night and we were going to Penol and Gutape the next day.  Out of the blue the boy from the prior morning messages me and wants to come over again.  Now, this guy knows where I'm staying and I am not trying to have any drama with my current companion.  I know he is bluffing since he can't get into my place but, I end up blocking him after repeatedly telling him that I don't want to meet this morning.  I would have liked to meet up with him later but, his desperate behavior definitely gave me serious pause.  I always carry a "dirty phone" so that I can get contact info from the guys I meet.  If anything goes wrong the authorities should be able to trace the phone of the guy.  Oh, make sure you have Whatsapp and Wi-Fi if you want to message these guys outside the dating apps.  I found plenty of guys who were willing to play for 50.000 COP on the apps.  Some guys will be bold and ask for 50 USD, laugh them off and counter with 50.000 COP.  Work your way to 100.000 COP but no higher, unless you absolutely must have this guy.  Always meet him outside the place you are residing and make sure that you feel comfortable having him in your room.  If you have any doubt, give him 20.000 COP for his time and abort.  You are in a foreign country and do not speak the language well, it is always better to be cautious and lose a hot guy than gamble and lose your phone or wallet. 

P.S.  If you want to meet up with a Chatterbate or Flirt4Free model while in Colombia make sure that you have a good VPN installed on your laptop, Colombia is routinely blocked by the local guys.  However, if you do happen to make contact the standard prices apply 50.000 - 100.000 COP.  The local price is 35.000 COP pero, if you have a fantasy model he may not work outside the site or he may command a higher price.  I gave my model 150.000 COP just because it was a one off fantasy.  I could have gotten an equally attractive model for 100.000 COP all night.  Start your bargaining price low, the average daily wage in Colombia is 10 USD so 50.000 COP is almost a day and a half of work.  Just be smart and don't bite off more than you can chew;)