trzinko

brazil january 2017

On 1/9/2017 at 0:29 AM, trzinko said:

I started to talk to a nice boy age 26.  Unshaved, nice hair, smile and body. It was strange negotiation. We agreed on 150 R for a session. He said that i should pay extra if i want that we go to dinner. I declined. And 5 minutes later he is suggesting that we go to dinner.  

We have met at balada mix on farme de amoedo. He looked better than on pictures and he was to talk to. He finished university and he can not get a job. Now he works in one of the baraccs on the beach. And you all now, how good must of this guys look. This is how he looked. Better than on pictures that he sent me. We had a nice very long session. We showered together twice. He left around midnight with a large tip  

today Leo is coming to stay a few days. He is 21 year old student of biology who i met on the internet. Let' s see how that goes....

So...I am really curious what you guys talk about with the hired boys at dinner restaurants and drinking bars.  Are you really interested in his life stories(biology major, can't find jobs, need money...etc)?  and all this in his limited / baby-talk English fluency.

I dont mean this in a negative way, I am just trying to understand it.  And,  do you order food /drink for him or let him order anything he wants?  The lobster main course he orders may cost twice as your chicken plate.  Would you let him order a bottle of champagne?  :-)  I can just imagine he may decide to have his best meal of the year on you. :-)

• Members

Talking is sometimes complicated, because of very limited knowledge of their english. My portoguese is limited as well. But we talk somehow. With google translator working offline gets even better. We talk about school system, music, food, different fruits. I like the game: on the beach show me 3 guys you would like to fuck with and will show you 3 guys. Yesterday we went to lego show in rio, which takes place in natural history museum. We took some very nice photos. 

I let the boys to choose their food but some expensive items are off the list. I also buy some small things for them, but at some point you have to stop this. They understand. No hard feelings. 

Leo arrived. He is a cute 21 year old twink. Mulato, with great eyes, smile, cock. He is student of biology.  He works  part time as biology teacher in highschool, where his good father is principal. He gets 900 reais per month. I will not post his picture here. This morning we travel to Buzios, about 2 hours north of Rio. 

Guest bobbalino

You picked a good time, trzinko, cuz school breaks until early Feb! Are you taking a bus to Buzios from the Rodoviaria? Or some other form of transport? Please review this aspect when you can. I am wondering about a self-directed excursion by bus to Paraty or one of the towns accessing ferry to Ilha Grande.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

• Members

My good friend and I along with his carioca bud went to Paraty via bus about six years ago.  The three of us went to the main bus station a day ahead and purchased our tickets, the good seats.  ...don't remember the cost, but whatever the price, we could afford, and it was worth it. 

We had seats in the very front of the bus to and from and had a wonderful journey.  The day before our departure, our carioca amigo purchased the three tickets for us since he spoke Brasilian Portuguese, and in lookin' back, I'd do it again.

As an aside--the buses were on time, and the ride itself was of the utmost comfort! 

...stayed in a great pousada for 3 or 4 days which I booked for us through http://www.booking.com. The lodging itself was about five or six or more blocks from the town center and was attractive, quiet, and highly pleasant. 

Strangely enough, my friend's friend "got it on" with a guy who manned the reception!  

Guest bobbalino

Trzinko, did you take the new Light Rail Transit to Rio's rodoviaria? I believe you prefer public transport?

If so, were the Metro (R$4.10) and LRT (R$3.80) fares purchased separately? Or is there some transferability?

I am guessing they are not integrated because I believe one does not submit the LRT fare ticket electronically but must be prepared to shows it to a steward on the above-ground train, whereas the Metro eats your fare ticket.

I am trying to knit together the info that can be rather ambiguous on a google search. 

• Members

Buzios is nice town 3 hours north of rio with bus. A lot of pousadas, bars and shops. 80 percent of tourists are brazilians. I have a feeling that prices are higher then in Rio. To me, it looks like average prices in Europe. I have booked a nice pousada in center. Perfect location. There are no nice beaches in the city. For nice beaches, you have to use water taxi that will take you there for 8-15 reais, depending on destination. 
I have been to azeda beach yesterday. It is nice beach, with cooler water then ipanema. 

The Azeda beach got very crowded after midday. It was so crowded, that feeling was not good. 
Today we have rain. All day. Sex day. 
But no garotos here. I was checking grindr, there were two achompanantes and several not too nice tourists. Grindr is not to active, particularly when compared to rio. 

• Members

If one is a solo traveler to Buzios or to Paraty-- I was told by my late, gay Brasilian travel agent that one would have a much better time traveling with a friend or friends or relatives, and if you wanted a sexual liaison-- bring a "boy" with you.

When he sponsored a small weekend gathering in Paraty a few years back, five guys from Sao Paulo, his assistant and I went to a gay bar on a Saturday night.  This venue did not get started until very, very late or early a.m.  I left the small group and returned to the pousada where we were staying and joined them the next day for some beach/water fun.  None of us ever hooked up with any "trade" or garotos!  So, when one ventures beyond the major hubs, I would NOT expect there to be too many guys for sex or any saunas!

• Members

There are no saunas in Buzios. But Grindr was very much alive, including several GP on Grindr. I did not hook up with anyone here, because i had a friend from Rio with me. 

Otherwise, Buzios is a relatively expansive and crowded place. Beaches out of city are nice, but water is cool. Maybe I was not lucky with weather, but personally i prefer ilha grande, where i was 2 years ago. 

Sunday, late afternoon i moved to Sao Paolo. I am really sorry i missed to meet Tomcal again. I arrived to termas Fregata at around 19.00. Here it was often claimed as sunday to be one of good days. It was not, and i did not like the place. Almost all boys were older, and to me not very atractive. Someone compared this to MM. again, in MM i always met some young boys. Finally i decided for a 27 year old Baiano, wo was working very hard and tried to please. 

Yesterday morning i have joined free walking tour that is advertised on the internet. It is not a lot of history in sao paolo, but worth to go. 

IMG_3177.JPG

I tell everyone that Buzios is a place for Couples! You will not find sex here by yourself!  The last time i went with friends we got stopped 3 times! Each time about c30 - 40 miles apart, By police for supposedly speeding(we definitely were not!) but but after giving the cop a $100.R bill we were sent on our way. Consider it a toll Road!!