Adamadam

First trip to Brazil

• Members
1 hour ago, likeohmygod said:

Just my opinion...but there's no point for me to hire a gp for the night if you cannot fuck 3/4 times and you cannot speak Portuguese.

However there are people who just enjoy the fact of having a sexy guy in their own bed.

I agree with likeohmygod. When I hired some years ago, and I was early 50s, I would hire guys overnight. I always enjoyed a solid sleep so I was extremely clear and specified that I expected to

(a) have full sex for an hour or so and fuck the guy before dinner;

(b) after dinner, have repeat sex for a shorter time and if the bottom was willing, I'd fuck the guy again; and

(c) in the morning, be woken with a blowjob and sucked off to completion.

Now that I'm in my 60s (and have a boyfriend), I prefer to have full sex in the afternoon. And if there is any repeat activity later, I enjoy getting sucked off before sleeping. 

When I hired, what intrigued me was that the handsome muscleboys often said I was a good top and desirable client as they got a solid 7 hours sleep too. They revealed that when they were hired by other men (younger than me at mid-20s to early40s) for overnight dates, they were expected to get fucked 4-6x and got little sleep. There was one blond muscleboy I saw regularly for a few years: he was model-handsome and had a beautiful physique; he once reported getting hired by 2 men in their late 20s as a "one-off" so he raised his fee, but they took it in turns to fuck him throughout the night; when he orgasmed, the 2 men allowed him a 20 minute break before starting to fuck him again.

Guest bobbalino

De Medici, you might get a better response starting a new post rather than burying this in the 4th page of a visit thread.

• Members
19 hours ago, KevinC said:

I am really curious when people bring a garoto home, what do they do with him?  I don't know about you, but I can't fuck all night long.  With the language barrier, there would be a lot of awkard moments. What do you guys do when you are not fucking?

Your mileage may vary, but for me, sometimes, I want to fuck like rabbits, sometimes I just want the company, and sometimes I just want to sleep cuddled up with a fine hunk. I speak Portuguese fairly well so we can always communicate. I almost never get turned down for an overnight proposal with a GP. A lot of them live a bit of a distance from the saunas, so going home after the sauna and then coming back to Zona Sul for an overnight or even an hourly is usually next to impossible.

Guest bobbalino

These types of arrangements are clearly appealing and mutually beneficial.

As an overnight virgin in terms of out-of-country, I am curious about the day after. I suspect the guest is prepared to resume another sauna shift without necessarily checking in to home base. Therefore, potential to hang together through lunch or longer. 

Are possible day-after extensions typically agreed upon the night before? Played by ear after rise'n'shine?

• Members
21 minutes ago, bobbalino said:

These types of arrangements are clearly appealing and mutually beneficial.

As an overnight virgin in terms of out-of-country, I am curious about the day after. I suspect the guest is prepared to resume another sauna shift without necessarily checking in to home base. Therefore, potential to hang together through lunch or longer. 

Are possible day-after extensions typically agreed upon the night before? Played by ear after rise'n'shine?

My guests are usually out after breakfast, but I have had a few stay for lunch. Keep in mind that most of the GPs have families, girlfriends, wives, children and/or other jobs or school, so they might not be able to stick around indefinitely without checking back in to their home bases.

23 hours ago, KevinC said:

I am really curious when people bring a garoto home, what do they do with him?  I don't know about you, but I can't fuck all night long.  With the language barrier, there would be a lot of awkard moments. What do you guys do when you are not fucking?

I have had a few guys from the saunas spend the night but actually prefer the locals who dont work in the saunas...

If you speak some Portuguese then you can do more than just have sex...you may be able to actually talk and vibe...

Dinner and drinks....sometimes clubs or bars happen...

I guess it depends on who you are and how comfortable they are hanging out with you...

• Members
6 hours ago, ferrar said:

What language barrier?   A number of us have actually bothered learning the language (as others have posted).

Exactly. This Euro-American privilege is getting rather exhausting. Go to another country, make some attempts to communicate to locals in their native tongue. It's that simple. You're the one with the language barrier problem -- not them.

Guest bobbalino

KC, for inspiration consider renting The Miracle Worker from iTunes. 1962 film about Helen Keller and her teacher Annie Sullivan. 

Both actresses won Academy awards. At least try for an Oscar nomination making your own little communication miracle happen.

• Members
13 hours ago, ferrar said:

What language barrier?   A number of us have actually bothered learning the language (as others have posted).

You're fortunate in not having to battle the language problem.  Many of us are not; Brasilian Portuguese is difficult to learn, especially if you're of a certain age where remembering perhaps becomes a problemo. 

I've been with guys who are not proficient in English but prefer 1 - 2 hours and no more.  As a few others have stated in some of the above posts, awkwardness sets in after a while when neither of us can communicate to benefit the association!

Guest KevinC
8 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Exactly. This Euro-American privilege is getting rather exhausting. Go to another country, make some attempts to communicate to locals in their native tongue. It's that simple. You're the one with the language barrier problem -- not them.

Yes I am the one with the language barrier.  But I've never feel privileged, and I don't think I ever implied it.  Everybody is different and should be respected.  For me, I don't feel the need to learn a new language for the purpose of fucking.  I enjoy my visits at 117 and play there for a couple hours.  My purpose there is to fulfill my sexual needs.   As far as clubbing, drinking, chatting, dining or socializing, there are plenty of Brazilians who speak fluent English at various venues for that purpose.   

Guest bobbalino

Knitting this together, we have a solution. Either learn some Portuguese and communicate more effectively with locals who are running up against a multitude of foreign languages, or do not learn any Portuguese but do not gripe about the communication  limitations posed by Brazilians who are not somewhat proficient in English.

The only reason for this topic to emerge again would be in the interests of problem-solving. Otherwise, it stays in gridlock, stalemate, chasing tail, eating tail.

• Members
2 hours ago, KevinC said:

Yes I am the one with the language barrier.  But I've never feel privileged, and I don't think I ever implied it.  Everybody is different and should be respected.  For me, I don't feel the need to learn a new language for the purpose of fucking.  I enjoy my visits at 117 and play there for a couple hours.  My purpose there is to fulfill my sexual needs.   As far as clubbing, drinking, chatting, dining or socializing, there are plenty of Brazilians who speak fluent English at various venues for that purpose.   

And yet somehow, you still don't think you come across as privileged. SMDH.

"Ugly American" much?

• Members
3 hours ago, axiom2001 said:

You're fortunate in not having to battle the language problem.  Many of us are not; Brasilian Portuguese is difficult to learn, especially if you're of a certain age where remembering perhaps becomes a problemo. 

I've been with guys who are not proficient in English but prefer 1 - 2 hours and no more.  As a few others have stated in some of the above posts, awkwardness sets in after a while when neither of us can communicate to benefit the association!

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the first time you went to Brazil almost a decade and a half ago? And didn't you used to actually teach? And now you are retired? So why is it so hard to learn a little basic conversational Portuguese? Did you have a brain aneurysm?

Guest KevinC
6 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

And yet somehow, you still don't think you come across as privileged. SMDH.

"Ugly American" much?

Now we are stereo typing and calling/bullying people "ugly American" on this forum?   How about you "ugly old white men who can not afford to get laid in America. Mr. Sex tourist?"

• Members
6 hours ago, KevinC said:

Now we are stereo typing and calling/bullying people "ugly American" on this forum?   How about you "ugly old white men who can not afford to get laid in America. Mr. Sex tourist?"

Well, that actually would've actually burned, if not for several errors:

(1) I'm not white.

(2) I'm in my mid 40s.

(3) I probably made more during the time it took for me to create this post than you made all week.

(4) You're actually posting quite regularly at a forum dedicated to sex tourism, and you've admittedly done it yourself.

Yep. With your attitude, you are much better off just staying in the States. Branson, MO awaits. Or maybe Atlantic City? If you want to get really adventurous, there's always Vegas. 

• Members
20 hours ago, axiom2001 said:

Sorry to learn of your Portuguese difficulties Ax!  I see that your post has inspired a number of doubts with Solace.  Here are a few of my own, if you don't mind.   Is this the issue that has kept you from returning for nearly a decade, despite your professed plans here to return each year?  Is this the issue that invariably causes you to enter into the discussion to berate others who pay market whenever the issue of 'compensation' resurfaces?  And finally, you have been known to criticise others on this board for sex tourism, instead of looking into the local culture - wouldn't the mere attempt to converse locally enhance that noble aim?

• Members
17 minutes ago, ferrar said:

Sorry to learn of your Portuguese difficulties Ax!  I see that your post has inspired a number of doubts with Solace.  Here are a few of my own, if you don't mind.   Is this the issue that has kept you from returning for nearly a decade, despite your professed plans here to return each year?  Is this the issue that invariably causes you to enter into the discussion to berate others who pay market whenever the issue of 'compensation' resurfaces?  And finally, you have been known to criticise others on this board for sex tourism, instead of looking into the local culture - wouldn't the mere attempt to converse locally enhance that noble aim?

A tip of the hat, sir, to your shade. Well done.

• Members
17 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the first time you went to Brazil almost a decade and a half ago? And didn't you used to actually teach? And now you are retired? So why is it so hard to learn a little basic conversational Portuguese? Did you have a brain aneurysm?

I was last in Brasil  and Argentina in 2011.  My visits have comprised of my enjoying the culture, the beauty, the ambience, and yes, the men, when the times have arisen. I know a few words and have rarely had a problem in communicating when I have been with locals.  Strangely, when the locals on the streets have approached me with queries, they've thought that I was one of them!  We've smiled and laughed and...!

I do think you are making a "mountain out of a mole hill" thus there was no need for your sarcasm in the last sentence of your post.  What was the advantage? 

I've been at this site and at daddys for many years and refuse to attack or demean fellow writers/contributors.  If that is your thing-- then please do NOT use it with me, for I don't engage in that manner.

I visited Brasil from 2002 until 2011 (11 or 12 visits total).  I do plan to return when I chose to.

• Members
3 hours ago, bobbalino said:

You guys! I cannot get out of here to my usual half-priced cinema matinee Tues afternoon. 

Yes, you can!   :smile: I think you're intrigued or perhaps a tab bit mesmerized by some of the insanity that lingers here amongst some of the posters, those who like to brag and ridicule and fail to give objective and helpful information to others w/o writing sarcasm.

This is unfortunate because the very thing that is happening amongst some forums and posts is what the webmaster wanted to avoid.  That's one reason, I think, he decided to create this blog/website in the first place. 

[I've been here from its inception; I am also a reader and poster at the site that he left,]

Now, go to your movie and immensely enjoy!   :smile:

• Members
43 minutes ago, axiom2001 said:

Yes, you can!   :smile: I think you're intrigued or perhaps a tab bit mesmerized by some of the insanity that lingers here amongst some of the posters, those who like to brag and ridicule and fail to give objective and helpful information to others w/o writing sarcasm.

This is unfortunate because the very thing that is happening amongst some forums and posts is what the webmaster wanted to avoid.  That's one reason, I think, he decided to create this blog/website in the first place. 

[I've been here from its inception; I am also a reader and poster at the site that he left,]

Now, go to your movie and immensely enjoy!   :smile:

Oh, please. When is the last time that you have contributed any relevant, updated commentary based on your very own personal knowledge or experience? Every single one of your posts (at every forum) refers to a trip that you made YEEEAAAAARRRS ago. Every. Single. One! 

And we all know the story of what happened to you when you went to a sauna in Brazil (NOTHING, no hires), and when you went to a sauna in Barcelona (NADA, left because management told you to undress out of your street clothes), and when you went to Santo Domingo (fell in a ditch, so again, NOTHING).

So, again, what do you possibly contribute here, other than distant, dated, misty water-colored memories? Yet ANOTHER one of your announcements of an upcoming trip that never seems to occur?

And BTW, sarcasm can be a useful tool. I prefer it over insipidness and bland repetition.

Guest bobbalino

At the risk of going off topic "first trip to Brazil", I ended up seeing Rebels on Pointe the doc about Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo. Moving and funny. Feathers ruffled and shed.