TotallyOz

The Sexual Predators in Hollywood

• Members

NO SURPRISE... its sad many of these predators go into these businesses solely to have "access" to their prey..

The best we can hope for is that they are discovered, outted and removed from their positions...  Unfortunately, they usually will find another way unless they are imprisoned. 

• Members

Many of us did behave differently before Anita Hill. I've always worked in the presence of horny gay men, and most of us viewed "touching" as a special right, being members of an exclusive club.

As a successful businessman, I've always been in a position of power. I was never predatory, and no one ever lost his job because he rejected my advances. The thought never occurred to me. I never took my power or sex that seriously. Most of the guys I "touched" (and touched me back) were around my age. But I certainly did things in my 20's and 30's, on the job, that would not be done today.

Now, gay men have to be very careful in a business setting. It will get more restrictive moving forward. The "special club" from my past may no longer exist.