• Members

Besides the fact that the hot thread right now is about the other site (because I think it is clearly established that wether or not @TotallyOz likes it, Drama from the other Kingdom is often the major source of traffic here), do you not notice an increase in the participation during the last week or so? Is BoyToy resuscitating? Is BoyToy going to be to Daddy's what I hope Rentboy.pro will be for Rentmen: competition? Am I wishful-thinking?

tumblr_lwmki1yAvE1qhh6xjo1_400.gif

Guest Larstrup
12 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Look, both of you are right.

dont over-think everything.

(and that that has to come from me! :lol: )

(now I will be accused of over-EGOtization of everything!)Ai yi yi...

http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/88v/blueguitar.html

Shut up Adam Smith, you wouldn’t be half as popular as you are now had people here not learned of your horrible dismissal elsewhere. :lol:

Just ask Lucky!

• Members
19 minutes ago, Larstrup said:

if @TotallyOz Would turn over forum management to @RockHardNYC

There isn't enough money to make a homeless person content. I've done the research.

All this place needs is a little visit from Benjamin Nicholas and Oliver Saks. Then it might stand a chance. As long as the TROLL is permitted to run amuck, there's little hope for either board.

Guest Larstrup
44 minutes ago, RockHardNYC said:

All this place needs is a little visit from Benjamin Nicholas. Then it might stand a chance.

Yet, we're seemingly stuck with you, with everything which you could never deliver to us on their behalf. That's really sad. Depressing. almost suicidal.

We'll recover.

2 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

There isn't enough money to make a homeless person content. I've done the research.

Actually, when I was (by choice, greatly) homeless & streetwise for that month there Feb '12, the lack of (& lack of need of) money was the single most spiritually liberating time I have ever lived.

• Members
8 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Besides the fact that the hot thread right now is about the other site (because I think it is clearly established that wether or not @TotallyOz likes it, Drama from the other Kingdom is often the major source of traffic here), do you not notice an increase in the participation during the last week or so? Is BoyToy resuscitating? Is BoyToy going to be to Daddy's what I hope Rentboy.pro will be for Rentmen: competition? Am I wishful-thinking?

tumblr_lwmki1yAvE1qhh6xjo1_400.gif

In all fairness Lat, if you look, it is clear that the hub-bub here is all from the usual suspects.... The conversation really hasnt engaged anyone NEW, except perhaps for Fluffy ?    But I am trying to keep this message low-key as to not summon the spirits of JD and Mocha... (whom, by the way always make for a "spirited" conversation  :rolleyes:)  

• Members

I think WE need to call Trumps contractors, cause WE need to build a WALL to keep RH out !   His superiority laden posts and denegrating comments cast the biggest shadow over this site next to JD....  If he really knew what was GOOD for this site, he would clearly know "ITS NOT HIM !".....  Listening to him, is like listening to Trump speak, alot of noise, usually about himself, but lacking any substance that's based in Reality....  EXCEPT, that he substitutes the use of the word TROLL in place of the word MUSLIM to let us know what his OBSESSION is,,,  Being cast aside by Daddy really fucked HIM up !   He needs a HUG......

Image result for drag queens hugging gif

• Members
24 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

I think WE need to call Trumps contractors, cause WE need to build a WALL to keep RH out !   His superiority laden posts and denegrating comments cast the biggest shadow over this site next to JD....  If he really knew what was GOOD for this site, he would clearly know "ITS NOT HIM !".....  Listening to him, is like listening to Trump speak, alot of noise, usually about himself, but lacking any substance that's based in Reality....  EXCEPT, that he substitutes the use of the word TROLL in place of the word MUSLIM to let us know what his OBSESSION is,,,  Being cast aside by Daddy really fucked HIM up !   He needs a HUG......

Image result for drag queens hugging gif

Or a good slap...:rolleyes:

61hBC1Y.gif?noredirect

• Members
9 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Actually, when I was (by choice, greatly) homeless & streetwise for that month there Feb '12, the lack of (& lack of need of) money was the single most spiritually liberating time I have ever lived.

I've always been spiritual. The nuns used to tell me I had the face and smile of an angel.

I, too, was homeless and broke once: the first three weeks after I moved to NYC. I didn't know anyone here, so I lived with strangers in a Brooklyn house, far, far away from Manhattan. Two of the sons were hot, straight teenagers. One of them gave up his bunk bed for me. Both slept in their underwear. It was great fun watching them wake up with hard-ons in the morning.

I had no serious money back then. I felt liberated being in NYC, but there was no joy in being broke. It was a challenge paying for theater tickets, and I had to see everything. I remained unemployed for almost a year, living on salad and bagels. I was a holding out for a dream job, and it took a long time before coming through. Eventually, it did. And more and more dream jobs came after that. Liberation for me is never worrying about money anymore. But, today, good health means the most.

2 hours ago, MsAnn said:

Ultimately the slap would be less painful, and possibly more effective... ;)

Lacking any pain reflex at all (broke 3 ribs slipping on the stairs down into The Web, didn't realize until 2 days after), I had to do it to myself the Hard (& Expensive! :ph34r: ) Way.

• Members
37 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Lacking any pain reflex at all

Slaps are for sissy girls. I prefer to punch assholes in the mouth, knocking out a few teeth. The pain lingers for a few days, if not weeks. Gets the message across quite effectively.

• Members
13 hours ago, Suckrates said:

In all fairness Lat, if you look, it is clear that the hub-bub here is all from the usual suspects.... The conversation really hasnt engaged anyone NEW, except perhaps for Fluffy ?    But I am trying to keep this message low-key as to not summon the spirits of JD and Mocha... (whom, by the way always make for a "spirited" conversation  :rolleyes:)  

Hey, I may be on my way to become a classic in the other site, but in here I am a newbie. I started participating just a few weeks ago, may be a month? I am too lazy to check.