OneFinger

WTF?? BoyToy Claims I've Not Logged On Recenty?!?!?

• Members

Received the following e-mail from BoyToy on 11 April:

Dear OneFinger,

We have noticed that you have not logged into your Boytoy.com account for 30 days.

In case you have forgotten your login information it is:
Your username is OneFinger.

We miss you being a part of the site and also want all of our members to see you and your profile.

Every week we have thousands of new photos we approve hundreds of new members every week.

Please log into your account within the next 60 days, if we don't see you by then we will assume the account is abandoned and delete the account from our system.

Thank you for using www.boytoy.com! We are pleased to have you as part of our community!

Best Regards,
The Boytoy.com Team

I call BULLSHIT!!!! I log onto this site at least once a week. ADMINS, you've got some explaining to do if you want to keep me coming here.

The login for the main site is less than the forums and we adjusted the length for forum logins. But, the forum software has changed and a better sync is coming out in the next version of Invision. So, in the end, yes, a glitch based on our code in trying to extend the login of forum participants over the time frame on the main site.

• Members
On 4/16/2018 at 7:18 PM, TotallyOz said:

The login for the main site is less than the forums and we adjusted the length for forum logins. But, the forum software has changed and a better sync is coming out in the next version of Invision. So, in the end, yes, a glitch based on our code in trying to extend the login of forum participants over the time frame on the main site.

For some reason, I can't seem to log out.  :ermm:

I don't get by as often as I used to but, starting a few months ago, the "sign off" button stopped working and now it no longer appears at all.  I can see the "login" button, but apparently I'm already here.  I can post, and the member list shows that I've visited in the last twenty-four hours, even if I haven't been at the site in a month.  Even as I post this, the "login" button appears at the top of the screen.

I've seriously been thinking of becoming a cat burglar as it's well-documented that I'm always here and my alibi is airtight.  :rolleyes:

needham-peeping-tom-12318-1516743616.jpg

• Members
15 minutes ago, lookin said:

For some reason, I can't seem to log out.  :ermm:

I don't get by as often as I used to but, starting a few months ago, the "sign off" button stopped working and now it no longer appears at all.  I can see the "login" button, but apparently I'm already here.  I can post, and the member list shows that I've visited in the last twenty-four hours, even if I haven't been at the site in a month.  Even as I post this, the "login" button appears at the top of the screen.

I've seriously been thinking of becoming a cat burglar as it's well-documented that I'm always here and my alibi is airtight.  :rolleyes:

needham-peeping-tom-12318-1516743616.jpg

@Mr Lookin,  it's always a pleasure to be graced with your illustrious presence.  Since I can no longer enjoy you @ Daddy's,  I am elated you have made an appearance here.   Somehow, you always put things into their proper perspective, with creativity and humor.  I have never NOT enjoyed one of your posts....