I arrived in Rio this morning..wont bore you with stuff that I wouldnt care to hear about

Apartment is very nice, great location, right down the block from the beach, right before Post 3

1 bedroom..modern and comfortable

Weather is amazing...Definitely not as crowded as my last visit with all the other tourists..about 85 degrees

Came back in from walking the beach and YES I saw some hotties...

About to change and go to 117 in about an hour

Will give feedback later...the basics

So today thus far has been a mix of great and super fucked up...

117 was slow...I got there around 5 and left around 6:30...super slow compared to when I was here at the end of February...

A did see some new guys

First encounter was a muscular pretty boy....wouldnt normally be my type but the ass looked great with the tan lines and pickings were slim...

Not the best experience since he wasnt ready...Read between the lines

After that terrible experience and it being very slow, I decided to check out Pointe since I havent been in about 2 years

Still needs updates

Special tonight was 25R entry...Slow there as well...

Decided to try one guy...pretty cute, great ass....Nice tans lines....Couldnt take dick for shit...

Sidenote-I was slightly buzzed from a mixture of alcohol and THC so my patience were already shot...

Needless to say I left there around 8....

Walked down the street and around the corner to the apartment and decided to try this guy from Grindr....I had been trying to get convo since my last visit and today he responded and told me how much his fee is...I didnt even know he was selling

Decided against my best judgement...Cause I am/was horny as hell...

Muscular guy...definitely bodybuilder with roids...Nice ass...Not a bottom...Waste my freaking time....I don't need basic fourplay and I was ready to get the hell out of the apartment as soon as I got there...

Boring, couldnt produce...he was either fucked out(tons if condom wrappers in the bathroom OR he isnt really a bottom)either way...Lesson learned, I havent done something so young and dumb in a long time and wont be doing it again

HOPEFULLY my old faithful Rio fuck body shows up and lets me fuck my frustration out on him since Im coming down from my high and Im still horny as fuck

Weather is till beautiful and a nice amount of people on the beach Avenue since weather is so great

Friday ended up being a much better experience sexual wise...

)Ipanema was beautiful....not crowded at all...can definitely tell that the high season is over for now...Maybe it will be more crowded tomorrow

Weather was high 80s....Very nice, perfect beach weather

117 was slow for a Friday but did have some quality guys...

Arrived around 5:30....left around 6:40....Mission got accomplished today

Met a newbie (he wasn't in the saunas when I was last there...22, slim muscular, amazing muscle ass and could take dick!!!  Very happy....Would definitely see him again...

Great kissier, moaner, very verbal sexually and was 100% involved...

After releasing all the aggression, I walked around a little longer and decided to leave....

The atmosphere was not lively like December and February...A lot of the boys are traveling...

I didnt get to make it to the new sauna even though it was on my list...

Ended up back in Copa, went to the Roxy on a date with my young friend here...walked the beach, had a few drinks...decided to go to Lapa for more drinks and a bite to eat...

It is not 2:08 am and I am in bed relaxing, realizing I had an amazing day...even closed some business at work all the way in Rio....

Saturday ended up being an amazing day...

Weather was in the low 80s....Not too hot...Ipanema beach was more crowded than the past few days but not like during the holiday months..

Some decent eye candy on the beaches

Scheduled my regular to come to by at 5....just what was needed....We met a few years ago in the sauna and even though he no longer works at 117, I try to see him when I come to the city

Perfect ass and definitely fucks like a PRO...worth every penny...short, muscular ass...He is modeling and acting here in Rio....Him and everybody else from the saunas...

Decided to go by 117...got there about 6:30...decent crowd...outside patio was nice, the bar area inside was had a nice crowd but not packed and easy to move around...

Still horny and buzzed....had sessions with two guys I fucked before....

A...lives in Sao Paulo but is from Rio....31...great ass....the last time we connected was definitely better....He took dick like a pro and was very hot...Cant remember if we met at MM or if we met at 117...He said my dick has grown since last time...NO LIE...I told him that I hit puberty about 20 years ago so Im not sure if it is possible...

Gabe was a guy that I connected with my last trip...the last session I had....also missed the mark....Body is incredible, abs, chocolate skin and HUGE dick but just couldnt take dick well this time...Because he is so attractive, decided to at least bust with him...

Left 117 about 8:30....walked to Lapa, had two watermelon capivodkas and a chicken skewer....walked around and decided to come back to Copa....

Note-the buses in Rio are TERRIBLE...the reckless driving, the loud noise from the glass and the constant jolting from no shocks....but they function and do what they are supposed to do...

Got back to Copa...walked along the beach...weather is still beautiful out...so there were a lot of people out and about...I really just needed to walk the liquor off...

Now Im back in the apartment watching Netflix trying to decide if Ill get into some more trouble before my flight tomorrow morning....