• Members

I know that region of Spain and Ronda well. It's a VERY small town. I confess that I am bemused by your posting about the hunky young man. I wonder why you felt you had to be subtle if you found him on Grindr.

Given the very high rate of youth unemployment in the region (estimated at over 40%), he may well not have a car and might have very little money. Maybe you should have offered to drive over to collect him and to take him out for a good evening, before returning him home later.

• Members

Kkkkk ... why?

For your bemusement, confession (absolution granted; no penance required), and socioeconomic hardknocks themed lecturing op. 

Why are you being a schoolmarmish, pompous, finger-wagging blowhard? LMAO

You don't know the half of it, nay, the 0.1 percent of it. But you have evidently decided I am a selfish jackastors who has no ability to conceptualize context or finesse Grindr etiquette. So who's to stop you?

If anybody else wants more details I would be happy to respond by PM.

• Members
11 hours ago, Riobard said:

For your bemusement, confession (absolution granted; no penance required), and socioeconomic hardknocks themed lecturing op. 

Why are you being a schoolmarmish, pompous, finger-wagging blowhard? LMAO

You don't know the half of it, nay, the 0.1 percent of it. But you have evidently decided I am a selfish jackastors who has no ability to conceptualize context or finesse Grindr etiquette. So who's to stop you?

:sick:

• Members

The town was swarming with hundreds of runners and cyclists doing a famous 100km/24hr marathon event.That explains all hotels being booked months ago, but I got an airbnb apt 2 months ago, out of an inventory of 3. 

What a beautiful place ... I hope to return one day for hiking/cycling. The scenery and unique geography was almost startling. Among the nicest experienced in my life. 

I then went to Cadiz, possibly the 1st European coastal settlement some 3,000 yrs ago, likely Phoenicians, a town sadly undervisited. 

Pics next dialogue field ...

• Members

Nary a local, Phoenician or otherwise, to be found on Grindr.

Had a very shitty conventional massage in my spa hotel ... it was so technically poor I almost got off the table. Had very little time and could have used the waters there instead. Bad planning because I had arrived initially on their closed day.

The 1st two pics from rooftop terrace. Air very clean compared to Sevilla currently.

• Members
58 minutes ago, Riobard said:

Nary a local, Phoenician or otherwise, to be found on Grindr.

Had a very shitty conventional massage in my spa hotel ... it was so technically poor I almost got off the table. Had very little time and could have used the waters there instead. Bad planning because I had arrived initially on their closed day.

The 1st two pics from rooftop terrace. Air very clean compared to Sevilla currently.

So confused now. Are you still in Ronda, Spain? Then why is there the sea?