Suckrates

BREAKING NEWS....

• Members

Another massive SCHOOL shooting in Santa Fe, Texas.....   Multiple fatalities....  Shame on you NRA !   (more Blood on YOUR hands)  

And the President tweets:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

School shooting in Texas. Early reports not looking good. God bless all!

• Members
2 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Another massive SCHOOL shooting in Santa Fe, Texas.....   Multiple fatalities....  Shame on you NRA !   (more Blood on YOUR hands)  

And the President tweets:

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

School shooting in Texas. Early reports not looking good. God bless all!

What a vile, disgusting piece of garbage...

I'm a religious man, he'll get his due.

• Members

The suspected shooter who opened fire and killed 10 people at Santa Fe High School in Texas on Friday was identified as 17 year old Dimitrios Pagourtzis.   (sources say there could be a 2nd perpetrator as well ?)  

180518-texas-shooter-mugshot-feature.jpg

dimitrios-pagourtzis-santa-fe-texas-shoo

• Members

It is very sad that our schools are not safe.  How do you propose to make them safe?  I know of no sure fire way to make individuals take responsibility for their actions. Better parenting could be a start.

Best regards,

RA1

The mass protests by outraged schoolchildren will, I'm convinced, force some serious societal evolution here.

It happened -- after a huge amount of time and effort, given, but it did eventually happen -- with the Vietnam Warn college protesters.

Give this time. Those beautiful children will shame some very positive change onto our society.

I have faith.

1 minute ago, RA1 said:

It is very sad that our schools are not safe.  How do you propose to make them safe?  I know of no sure fire way to make individuals take responsibility for their actions. Better parenting could be a start.

Yes, parents today are AWOL.

But to suggest that better control of guns getting into the hands of lunies is no part of the solution is just not realistic.

Why did the father of this latest shooter not have his firearms locked away beyond his crazy son's easy reach?

• Members
18 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

The mass protests by outraged schoolchildren will, I'm convinced, force some serious societal evolution here.

It happened -- after a huge amount of time and effort, given, but it did eventually happen -- with the Vietnam Warn college protesters.

Give this time. Those beautiful children will shame some very positive change onto our society.

I have faith.

Yes, the protesters had some effect but it was the unforgivable actions of LBJ et al who did us in.  Going to war to limit it is ludicrous.  Go in it to win or don't go.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

41 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Yes, parents today are AWOL.

Not all parents, but you know that. And...from my experience/observations, far fewer than most would imagine. It's complicated, and sad, with social and economic reasons being the culprit. OK...that's a broad brush, but it's the reason and the truth.

• Members
2 minutes ago, MsAnn said:

Not all parents, but you know that. And...from my experience/observations, far fewer than most would imagine. It's complicated, and sad, with social and economic reasons being the culprit. OK...that's a broad brush, but it's the reason and the truth.

While upbringing does play a part,  let's face it,  there is some mental illness here, and parents, in their busy lives may just not be paying attention ?   Normal people dont randomly Kill

58 minutes ago, RA1 said:

Yes, the protesters had some effect but it was the unforgivable actions of LBJ et al who did us in.  Going to war to limit it is ludicrous.  Go in it to win or don't go.

Best regards,

RA1

But going in to win a war we should not have been part of the first place?

...then, as today now.

Guest Larstrup

The kids will make their biggest statement in NOVEMBER. this movement is only getting stronger. No longer will the status quo behavior of our politicians remain acceptable. 

A change is coming. There’s absolutely no question about it. 

Guest Larstrup

It’s now time for a revolution. It’s the one saving grace to our society which has been absent for way too long and which will catapult our elected leaders into to a different  mode of campaigning for us, or for the status quo which has cultivated this Washington leadership into this now self serving disfunctional body of self serving trough-feeders elected to another term serving self-inrichment.

this is going to end. And it require each and everyone of us to stand up to the past status quo, and forcefully introduce them to the new wave of our youth whom will no longer accept or allow this continued representation to guide us into another generation of pay to play.

we are young, we are strong, and what was once business as usual, has a new dawn reckoning across our movement, and it will not stop until the change we speak and demand is recognized as our new tomorrow by all in power.

never again will we permit the slaughter of our children in schools, to regress into past failed resolutions, and when we come for you, we will be coming with a new power base of voters who will have the power to say, no more. 

This new movement is our redeeming future. 

Join us now. There is no turning back because we will never revert back to old and failed policies which have failed us and continue to allow the slaughter of our childred in our classrooms ever again.