TotallyOz

What is your favorite Coffee Machine?

• Members
3 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Several gay men I know who have had success with weight loss told me it was helpful to tape a photo of the male physique they wanted on their fridge. Perhaps something like this could work:

2319db118ed76eb08ab334857f23763c.jpg

Now that you have a new lease on life, please do whatever you can to keep your weight under control. Excess weight is not good for the human body, especially as we age.

Defeats the purpose, as I would want to EAT him long before I could BE him.

• Members
18 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I would want to EAT him long before I could BE him.

One should never discount the glorious feeling that comes from having a hot man want to EAT you.

• Members

Blog-Best-PourOver-Hero2.jpg?w=1600&fm=j

Most of Manhattan's leading coffee bean roasters use a simple drip method many now call "pour over." Those of us who have reached a certain age remember when the process was called, "Melitta." Since Melitta is a specific brand, there's no point in using that word to promote another brand. But a Melitta ceramic cone works just as well as any other brand's ceramic cone. And the brewing method, which many coffee snobs swear by, is the same.

64032_Signature_Series_Pour-Over_Porcela

71da341c6ae3eca84d596985ca2c11e5--coffee

blue-bottle-pour-over-coffee-clay-mclach

IMG_5051.jpg

• Members

Water is essential to life; without water there is no coffee. 

The Nespresso for expresso for sure. Incredible crema. I have a fairly expensive expresso maker that sits in a cabinet. Too damn much trouble and mess and not nearly as good. Btw. Trader Joe's is now selling good Nespresso capsules ; $3.99 for ten !. 

I have French presses to make me look cool but otherwise I can't fantom that everyone doesn't use Keurig.