TotallyOz

Would you continue to buy Papa John's Pizza after its ex-CEO used the N WORD?

• Members

I must not have lost Paradise because which way I fly is NOT hell.  Or so I think.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

This is finally what makes people stop buying that asshat's pizza?  He's long been known to be a horrible POS.  Remember all his BS about employees can't possibly have healthcare because it would raise the price 13 cents?  

I would've never given that company money and am glad more are on the same page.  I don't care that he's not CEO or even on the board anymore, he owns the stock and gets the profit--sure as shit his employees don't share in it!  

• Members

I have never once eaten Papa John's pizza. But this whole me/too movement has gone too far. Accuse a guy of something and suddenly all of his films or other works are banned. No trial, nothing. Just the accusation. Yes, many of them are true, and yes, many folks knew all along about the guy's bad behavior. But now they are holier than thou and avoid mentioning their past support.

Things that happened years ago are just that. Historic facts. No reason to think, without evidence, that the guy still behaves like that. Our society was built on the rule of law despite what Trump would have you believe. Accusation, trial, defense, judgment. Not just accusation and judgment.

And seriously, one n-word and your career is over? Rap stars would all have to shut up.