TotallyOz

Mamma Mia 2 Here we go again

If you wait till September I’ll go with you to see it.    I was going today but it was close to being sold out. I’ll wait till mid week when it quiets down a bit.   If the critics don’t like it, I’ll love it.  They never like anything that is fun.  

• Members

Heading to see it this weekend regardless what people say.  It has: 1) Music by ABBA, 2)  TWINKS, 3) Cher 

It therefore at the very least will be entertaining.

I have such good memories of this show.  The musical blew me away.  And once, I actually picked up a very cute young man from right behind the cash register of Bergdorff Goodman (I actually went to check out in his line because he was so cute) because I had an extra ticket to see it when it was running on Broadway, and the evening was... well... magical.  MAMMA MIA!  :)

It was fantabulous! I started smiling at the first scene and didn't stop until the credits rolled.  Lovely movie with a fun story and fun scenes. The Thai BF asked me why I laughed so much and I said, that I just understood a lot of things that were taken from the first movie.  Truly a nice and enjoyable movie. Loved Cher at the ending son and thought the rest of the cast was excellent.