Bucknaway1614502762

GDP under President Trump

• Members

6 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

They are predicting a GDP of 5%!

That was said to be crazy talk when Candidate Trump spoke of 3 and 4%.

The same experts said it would not go above 4% and now they are talking above 5% and if the president gains ground in trade all bets are off on how high the American GDP can go!

Speaking of "they" news such as the prediction of a higher GDP, how about this article that discusses a soon to be released book by a former close Trump adviser who describes Trump and his administration as  - "Unhinged"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-omarosa-books/ex-trump-aide-omarosa-newman-pens-unhinged-white-house-memoir-idUSKBN1KG2K2

That is not a prediction, it is a fact.   

• Members

Amarosa?  She is going to make her money. I can't fault her for living up to her nature.

Her book is for you, not Trump's base,  we supporters are not going anywhere as long as Mr trump continues to try to keep his promises and so far so good

But I understand not wanting to focus on the fact that he is doing one hell of a job.

• Members
38 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Amarosa?  She is going to make her money. I can't fault her for living up to her nature.

Her book is for you, not Trump's base,  we supporters are not going anywhere as long as Mr trump continues to try to keep his promises and so far so good

But I understand not wanting to focus on the fact that he is doing one hell of a job.

"one hell of a job".  - - yes, one hell of a job for showing the public how "unhinged" he is.  

Amarosa's book will be a roadmap for taking Trump through the impeachment process.  

Definition of unhinged:     

unhinged 

(ʌnˈhɪndʒd)
adjective

• Members
3 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:
  • This post is about Trumps winning GDP making us great again

Yes, I know. 

Your post is about an "unhinged" man (Trump) claiming credit for something (GDP increase) that resulted from prior actions taken by the Obama administration.

• Members

- Trump Cut Tax.

- Trump reduced regulations on business

- Trump allowed companies to bring Billions back to the USA without big penalties

- Trump got foreign companies to to invest Billions on new factories and jobs for Americans

- Trump Reopend the coal mines

- Trump completed the oil pipelines that were being held-up for decades

- Trump got rid of Obama's business related healthcare regulations that allowed companies to offer better coverage without being penalized.

- Trump set-up trade deals that will spur business growth.

- Trump stopped many companies from closing factories in the USA and moving them to Mexico

This is just stuff off the top of my head, I could make this a lot longer if I used google.  :)

• Members
2 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

- Trump Cut Tax.

- Trump reduced regulations on business

- Trump allowed companies to bring Billions back to the USA without big penalties

- Trump got foreign companies to to invest Billions on new factories and jobs for Americans

- Trump Reopend the coal mines

- Trump completed the oil pipelines that were being held-up for decades

- Trump got rid of Obama's business related healthcare regulations that allowed companies to offer better coverage without being penalized.

- Trump set-up trade deals that will spur business growth.

- Trump stopped many companies from closing factories in the USA and moving them to Mexico

This is just stuff off the top of my head, I could make this a lot longer if I used google.  :)

Poor Bucky, you are brain-washed by the Trump phenomenon - aka -

UNHINGED

• Members
5 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I voted for him and can't wait to vote in support of him this election :)  Poor me is WINNING!  

Will you be saying the same thing if your buddy, UNHINGED Trump, goes through the impeachment process?

" in support of him this election"  - Unhinged Trump is not running in "this election".  He might run in 2020 if he is not impeached.

4 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I voted for him and can't wait to vote in support of him this election :)  Poor me is WINNING!  

If your definition of winning is opening coal mines and tax breaks for the rich and an increasing deficit is winning, then yes, you are winning!  Congrats to you! I assume you don't have kids or care about future generations? That is OK.  Many feel the same way.  Enjoy your winning!

• Members
5 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

Will you be saying the same thing if your buddy, UNHINGED Trump, goes through the impeachment process?

" in support of him this election"  - Unhinged Trump is not running in "this election".  He might run in 2020 if he is not impeached.

I will support him by voting for those that will help him move his agenda forward.  I support my President.

Night, Night. :hug:

• Members
21 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

I will support him by voting for those that will help him move his agenda forward.  I support my President.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blind Faith

Blind faith can be practiced by anyone. Blind faith occurs when someone puts their faith into something without any evidence.

• Members
14 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

mvan, you must realize that:

Trumps latest tweet calling Don Lemon the dumbest man on TV and calling LeBron James dumb is who the man is.  And, the people that back someone so vile are truly the dumbest people on the planet and you will never be able to debate with morons.  

Sad, but true - 

• Members
11 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

If your definition of winning is opening coal mines and tax breaks for the rich and an increasing deficit is winning, then yes, you are winning!  Congrats to you! I assume you don't have kids or care about future generations? That is OK.  Many feel the same way.  Enjoy your winning!

Please stay on topic.  God forbid this post be moderated out of existence like the other.

Can you imagine the USA reaching 7% GDP?  I bet it could happen under President Trump!  He is setting a high bar for future Presidents!

3 minutes ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

Can you imagine the USA reaching 7% GDP?  I bet it could happen under President Trump!  He is setting a high bar for future Presidents!

Yes, taking it up the ass from Putin is setting a high bar.  I wish all Presidents were so willing to bottom for Russians, or at least for someone.  I think once you get fucked in the ass, you look at the world from a whole new perspective.  Wouldn't you agree? 

• Members
6 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

Yes, taking it up the ass from Putin is setting a high bar.  I wish all Presidents were so willing to bottom for Russians, or at least for someone.  I think once you get fucked in the ass, you look at the world from a whole new perspective.  Wouldn't you agree? 

Nothing in your post is on topic.  And the GDP and America is Winning.  This is also helping the President enjoy a 50% Approval rating as more blacks and latinos approve of his leadership pushing his approval rating higher than that of Obama's during the same time in his Presidency.  Already they are projecting a higher GDP for the USA!  How high can it go?  

This is a GREAT time to be an AMERICAN!

By the way this is off topic but... I am a bottom and I love getting fucked in the ass:cheer:  It's a good thing!

• Members

Bucknaway, 

You are amazing.  Like a salmon swimming upstream to spawn you are doing what you need to do.  I am hoping that unlike a salmon you will not die after delivering your spawn or message as it were.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

The jobs report today shows that even the lesser qualified workers, e.g. those without a high school diploma, are getting jobs. That's great! Obama really set the economy on a good path. Let's hope Trump doesn't fuck it up by giving the US Treasury to his fat cat friends.

• Members
6 hours ago, Bucknaway1614502762 said:

How to have a great Economy?  Reverse Obama's and the Democrat's failing economics plans and Boom!  Great Economy!

Oh, Bucky - you are doing it again.  You site various people in support of your specious assertions. 

In the video you presented above, you show Laura Ingraham, a bull-dike who never married and who actively expressed hated for male gays.  

Until she found out that her own brother was gay and had HIV, she was openly hostile to anything gay to hide her own lesbianism.  After her brother became ill, she became less hostile to male gays. 

"Views on homosexuality"

In her senior year at Dartmouth College, Ingraham was the editor-in-chief of an unofficial conservative college newspaper, The Dartmouth Review,[9] becoming its first female editor.[citation needed]

Ingraham wrote several controversial articles during her tenure. Notably, she sent a reporter undercover to a campus LGBTQ meeting. She then published a transcript of the meeting and included the names of the attendees, describing them as "cheerleaders for latent campus sodomites".[10][11] She was criticized for forcibly outing the meeting's attendees.[11] At the start of the meeting, an oath of confidentiality was read whereby participants in the meeting were assured that information from the meeting would not be made public.[11] Ingraham claimed confidentiality did not apply, because the meeting had been advertised, and defended the outing of the gay students as a "freedom of the press issue".[11]

Jeffrey Hart, the faculty adviser for The Dartmouth Review described Ingraham as having "the most extreme anti-homosexual views imaginable", claiming "she went so far as to avoid a local eatery where she feared the waiters were homosexual".[12][13]

In 1997, Ingraham wrote an essay in The Washington Post in which she stated that she had changed her views on homosexuality after witnessing "the dignity, fidelity, and courage" with which her gay brother, Curtis, and his partner coped with AIDS. Ingraham has stated that she supports civil unions between same-sex partners, but believes marriage "is between a man and a woman".[14]

So, Bucky, if you are going to present something or someone to support your assertions, please chose a person or something without a checkered past hostile to our community.