• Members

A couple of days ago I sent Fercho a request for a catalogue as I plan to visit Medellin for the first time in May. He sent me 52 pictures of the guys. Maybe only 2 appealed to me, but I prefer younger guys and am not into beefy guys - of which there were many. I sent him a message and asked about younger, smaller guys and he sent more pictures. Again, maybe 1 or so caught my attention. I asked him to stay on the lookout for more younger guys.

I'll ask for an updated "catalogue" closer to my travel date.

This place hosts pool parties on weekends. Cover includes transportation, food and sleeping arrangements. You stay the night on Saturday. Alcohol and any ‘services’ from the boys is an additional charge. I haven’t been but he has sent me voice memos with details and pics of the hacienda. 

• Members

I'm on the mailing list too. They now send a voice message every week to describe what's happening on Friday or Saturday. Yes. The guy seems lazy to respond in writing. The voice messages are in Spanish. I think they'd do better if they offered one in English as well. I wasn't too impressed with the guys in the catalogue. I asked him to expand his base. lol....

• Members
On 5/24/2019 at 7:32 AM, Latbear4blk said:

The WhatsApp messages had stopped, but they re started about a month ago. They have raffles. The guy in the picture below is the prize this weekend.

PHOTO-2019-05-22-17-58-21.jpg.12c099fe3dcba133c5edd1f56984cf81.jpg

Thank you for sharing! I am going mid june, how soon did you sign up for the list? Do you know if they go to this weekend retreat every weekend or only some days? How do the raffles work?

Thanks in advance for any advice

• Members
1 hour ago, bcdaron said:

Thank you for sharing! I am going mid june, how soon did you sign up for the list? Do you know if they go to this weekend retreat every weekend or only some days? How do the raffles work?

Thanks in advance for any advice

I know nothing, sorry. I have never been to Colombia. These are just pictures they are sending to whoever is in their mailing list.