alwaysrio

The Elusive Brazilian Wolf

16 hours ago, HotBottom4U said:

ok..I know I'm going to sound kind of stupid,  so I appreciate you humoring me...but what is a Brazilian wolf? Is it tattoed muscle guys? or is it just men that howl a lot...?

I have been going to Brazil for 17 years and I Have NO idea what it is or heard the term “Brazilian Wolf” before! maybe i just hang in the wrong circles...

• Members
2 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

No to be too snarky, but Google is very helpful. I put in “wolf gay morning” in the Google machine, and the results came up with this handy guide with a body type chart in it.

https://pairedlife.com/dating/Gay-Men-Are-you-a-Jock-Otter-Bear-or-Wolf

That should’ve read “wolf gay meaning”. I’m sure morning may have given different results!

On 8/18/2018 at 7:07 PM, alwaysrio said:

So many years in Brazil and these wolves have always eluded me. Any suggestions on to where to find and attract one?

tumblr_moy17ltuu41r2phcfo1_500.jpg

fullsizeoutput_447.jpeg

Both of those guys are HOT and neither is Brazilian or a wolf...And you wont see either of those guys in the saunas....(while there are some guys that look just as good)

First guy is ex football player who is very, very gay friendly with a line of skimpy, sexy underwear...

Second guy is a hot Puerto Rican in South Florida...Miami...

• Members
On 8/22/2018 at 8:16 PM, Badboy81 said:

Both of those guys are HOT and neither is Brazilian or a wolf...And you wont see either of those guys in the saunas....(while there are some guys that look just as good)

First guy is ex football player who is very, very gay friendly with a line of skimpy, sexy underwear...

First guy is also a professional boxer - read below linked web address - he is multi talented - 

https://thechroniclesofefrem.blogspot.com/2013/06/morning-goods-ray-edwards-shows-off-his.html

tumblr_moy17ltuu41r2phcfo1_500.jpg