Riobard

São Paulo in dribs and drabs

• Members

Penthouse apto, quite cheap by North American standards, in Vila Mariana near Santa Cruz Metro and Shopping. 8 minutes to Lagoa. Strict no-guest policy, fine with me. A few shower temp issues ... let the good times roll off your back in scald or frigid cycles. Otherwise the self-cater is great cuz I boil or nuke everything that goes into my gut. Still, my tummy isn't its usual happy self. 

Fortunately the split has warm and cool, cuz has been chilly in SP.

BTW a fleabag-looking love motel exists at 2740 Domingos de Morais, just south of the SC ShopMetro corner. 

Insanely busy Outback resto at SC, decent grub. The complex has exploded in size and ++++ meal offerings since I explored it 30 months back.

Also surprised at the explosion of explicit-GP-agenda Grindr profiles compared to Rio last NoAmer winter. 

Photos apto exterior, terrace, and nearby Church of Our Lady of Health ... 4/12 refuse to upload!

IMG_5255.JPG

IMG_5257.JPG

IMG_5263.JPG

IMG_5265.JPG

IMG_5277.JPG

IMG_5282.JPG

IMG_5286.JPG

IMG_5289.JPG

• Members

The above sights all walkable from Sé and then west to Paulista station, took a few hours in all. Nice that it was sunny but cool compared to Jan 2106 40degreesCelsius when I simply passed on the hoofing. Turned my ankle multiple times on uneven grades yesterday even though sensible supportive footwear ... was limping and cursing, but OK now. 

I realize inquiring minds need to know about other religiously enlightening experiences ... to follow ;)

• Members
On 9/8/2018 at 8:32 AM, Riobard said:

BTW a fleabag-looking love motel exists at 2740 Domingos de Morais, just south of the Santa Cruz Shopping and Metro corner.

Later I took a little tour ... actually the interior is simple but remodelled and clean. Rooms are a small space with double bed and very clean bathroom. Unbeatable prices:

IMG_5351.JPG

• Members

I am off to Paraty early Monday morning for a brief visit. Figured this was a simpler way to make my way to Rio de Janeiro, as Paraty is equidistant from São Paulo. I had planned a return excursion from Rio one day, so this essentially saves a plane ticket from SP to Rio in the end. 

I need to reflect a little more on my recent visits to Lagoa over this holiday weekend prior to penning a few lines about it. This is my third local visit in 32 months, with about 8 attendances at this establishment. I think that supports the notion of a fair college try at objectivity, and enough material to make somewhat of an overall personal judgement. ... TBC.

• Members

Examples of valor tally at Lagoa ... 

I post these because the room prices are confusing and seem to change with each day of the week, notwithstanding Specials. That is, any two days where you would expect the same rates might actually be different. I only thought to capture the price poster on the last day. Also, the prices now include (or, in contrast to other clubs, now include) differentiation between 30 and 60 minutes. On the last day, 60% of room options were for the full hour! None of this is clearly delineated on the website. 

I don't know how the time frames translate into Garoto paycheques. I got a little fed up on trying to tie the two variables together. I did some of both room temporal lengths. None of the guys mentioned that they should be compensated more for longer duration, even though they witnessed me pointing to the relevant option on the poster when acquiring the key ... they did not "watch the clock" or quibble. 

IMG_4905.PNG

IMG_4906.PNG

• Members
1 hour ago, sanddunes said:

The 15 real “simple” cabins don’t have sheets though.  I usually go with the 25 rooms (which are I think 40 on the weekends)

Oh, OK ... actually in retrosepect I did not use these and they were 30 on a Sunday ... I don't know about Fri/Sat. I think they were free one day ... I cannot keep up and I give up on accuracy ;)

• Members
7 hours ago, Riobard said:

Oh, OK ... actually in retrosepect I did not use these and they were 30 on a Sunday ... I don't know about Fri/Sat. I think they were free one day ... I cannot keep up and I give up on accuracy ;)

I take it back ... I did have a room one occasion last week for 15. It is also on my tab photo above. It had linens. Maybe it was a special rate that night. The point is that the 15 price room that night was just as functional for my needs as was the 55 room the same night!

• Members
1 minute ago, bucky13 said:

You're in Brazilian Stud heaven and we're getting a precise review of suite receipts?????  :)

Details on the boys and corresponding encounter.... if you please !

Hahahaha ... I am going to play Diva and ask for more compensation for that info. After all, one of the guys played Heva, as in straight full-of-himself pissy 'tude about the choreographic sidedishes he wanted xtra cash for. This theme has been also mentioned by the erstwhile @sanddunes a while back. 

But actually I am stalling because I would not characterize it as having been "stud heaven". Need to pick and choose my words carefully. Some board members may have been alternating full layout and reverse pike position backflips at the sight of the merchandize had they been there. One must be sensitive and judicious, no?

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

Hahahaha ... I am going to play Diva and ask for more compensation for that info. After all, one of the guys played Heva, as in straight full-of-himself pissy 'tude about the choreographic sidedishes he wanted xtra cash for. This theme has been also mentioned by the erstwhile @sanddunes a while back. 

But actually I am stalling because I would not characterize it as having been "stud heaven". Need to pick and choose my words carefully. Some board members may have been alternating full layout and reverse pike position backflips at the sight of the merchandize had they been there. One must be sensitive and judicious, no?

1 hour ago, bucky13 said:

You're in Brazilian Stud heaven and we're getting a precise review of suite receipts?????  :)

Details on the boys and corresponding encounter.... if you please !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I appreciate your furnishing an alternative to rooms available at the saunas.  

Isn't that what many of us do - - share information about the saunas and the various places available?

Job well done!

• Members

Sorry for the delay ... I need to get this started, so I will begin by outlining the programas at Lagoa, before I forget them all. 

Last Wed a primer whose name I forget (he is forgettable; Henry maybe?), followed by Mattheus??Matheus?  who ads as Thiago Rosa locally.

Fri, Denis, from Ceara, followed by Falco(n) longtime 117 muscle bear.

Sun, Fagner from Niteroi who does not do the Rio brothels.

I will have to flesh these out later due to an appointment now.

• Members

All of the guys were big brawny macho types.

With Henry the room was cold and the shower steamed up the mirror because running it was the only way to raise the ambient temp. The experience was also a warming up for later ones to occur. We did not really click in the room but he was attractive ... you lose some a little.

Denis and Fagner were charming and sociable power tops with nice deep kissing and hugging, but requiring elasticity to take in, so were a few breaks in the intense parts. I knew Falco and his is a perfect fit so included some time with him later for good measure.

Mat/ThiagoRosa came in pumped and sweaty and asked me to help peel off his sticky gym garb. Hawwtt!!! He was bopping about with his headphones and seemed quite jacked, but was calmer after a shower and I gave him a shot though his bearing portended some need for handling. Gorgeous prick and nothing wrong at all with how he used it. The first clue was his interjecting at one point that kissing is extra ... fine, not a dealbreaker, and my lips had not lunged at his at all, so no kissing. Somewhat later I wanted his ass grazing my face while he worked over my pecs. Weee-eeell, that too was going to be extra ... butt was off limits (WTF!! I have a Heva on my hands, I thought). Time out. said  I had been basically satisfied until then but that I was losing my patience, implied he was the hottest guy there but his chances of subsequent repeats were getting slimmer, his cash grab moves were not consistent with how Rodolfo had described to me the club's mandate of executing solid entertainment. Hey now, that seemed to settle him down and resulted in his cute arse maneuvering around just about perfectly. He is smoking enough to have coaxed a top-drawer load out of me in spite of the annoyances along the way. Golly, would I have loved to top him! He asked when I'd be returning to see him, the little shit, and I said that I was only pasivo on Wednesdays, and shrugged, but that I pay top dollar for tight virgin muscleboy ass. BTW he has beautiful teeth and smile. 

• Members

Ciao, São Paulo ... we hardly knew thee. 

As I alluded here and in other threads recently, anyone who asserts that Lagoa is the cat's pyjamas can go ahead and jump into it ... be my guest. It has barely made the grade in terms of my experiences the past few years. And that's the truth [raspberries].