Tomcal

Tuesday Night at 117

• Members

This could mean new blood fresh faces, right? That is what I am after the next few weeks.

I usually play one hour per, so may spill over to Hotel Alameda ... same room price for that period ... in fact, Alameda technically comes to 10 reais per half hour and much nicer facility. You just have to lure them there across the street. 

Or my apartment 10 minutes away. But only guys I have initially done in the more secure setting. I have barely dented my play budget the first week here. 

On 9/13/2018 at 12:55 AM, Tomcal said:

i heard from a reliable source that there was over 100 guys working at 117 last night!  but a lot of the guys didn’t make $$ because there were so many working guys and only 10 rooms so the waits were long!

What was going on...I was just there two weeks before and wasnt there on a Tuesday but didnt see that many guys on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and Sunday was dead....to be expected because of the weather 

I use to get a room for the evening on crowded nights and with friends, just swap out.  I'd tip the guy 20 or 30 R to clean after each one and it was great. Zero wait time. There is always a creative solution when too long of a wait time. I'd get there early, book a room and then our group was set for the night. :)