Tomcal

Pointe 202 strippers

it depends on you!  your personality/ salesmanship/ and it coinciding with the night they need cash!   It has been my experience...that until they know you a little they won’t! once they have seen you around or you have been introduced to them then expect double the price you have been paying the sauna guys as a general rule.  Usually i don’t think they are worth it as they think they just have to lay there, but i did see one regularly for almost 2 years who was a exception to the rule!(he is still dancing/stripping)

• Members
27 minutes ago, Tomcal said:

it depends on you!  your personality/ salesmanship/ and it coinciding with the night they need cash!   It has been my experience...that until they know you a little they won’t! once they have sed en you around or you have been introduced to them then expect double the price you have been paying the sauna guys as a general rule.  Usually i don’t think they are worth it  as they think they just have to lay there, but i did see one regularly for almost 2 years who was a exception to the rule!(he is still dancing/stripping)

I have a few in my stable who are strictly gogo boys (gogo boys tend to view themselves on a higher strata than mere sauna boys, for some unknown reason — I guess whatever helps you sleep at night). I initially met them all discreetly, and did not discuss a programa immediately until off-site or alone privately. Because they like to elevate their status, the prices are higher to justify that. Some were dullards in the sack but a few are highly rated and would put the best sauna garoto to shame with their bedroom skills.

As Tom says, many unknown variables go into play regarding if an individual gogo dancer decides to hook up with you, even for pay.

In the past few weeks, I’ve witnessed some VERY inexplicable hookups, so I’m no longer going to claim, like other posters here have, that a client’s looks are EVER a factor with working boys who are all about the cash. I’ll just assume that these clients have loads of personality and plenty of game (in addition to reais)!

The 1979 pop song by Joe Jackson, “Is She Really Going Out With Him?”, comes to mind a lot. They should play THAT on repeat at the saunas instead, replacing the continuous Whitney Houston and Cher techno remixes and Madonna’s “La Isla Bonita” that I hear ad nauseum.