BlkSuperman

Smoking Hot Santo Domingo

• Members
3 minutes ago, Kevie770 said:

During the day they are at national park.  At night they are at the park across the street from hotel Vedado.  Not all the guys are super hot but you can definitely find a few that are good looking. I made friends with one of the guys and he brings me dudes that aren’t “park boys”. I have a few photos but they are all naked.  Is that allowed? 

Of course!

• Members
7 hours ago, Kevie770 said:

During the day they are at national park.  At night they are at the park across the street from hotel Vedado.  Not all the guys are super hot but you can definitely find a few that are good looking. I made friends with one of the guys and he brings me dudes that aren’t “park boys”. I have a few photos but they are all naked.  Is that allowed? 

I'm sending you a private message.  Send me the pics, please. So you have a guy who will find guys for you like manny does for me??? Interesting. I'm sending you a private message so you can send the pics. Thanks.

• Members
31 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

I'm sending you a private message.  Send me the pics, please. So you have a guy who will find guys for you like manny does for me??? Interesting. I'm sending you a private message so you can send the pics. Thanks.

I will email you the pics.  I can’t figureout how to send it through the websites messaging. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Walker said:

In U.S. definition, mixed blacks are black.  So yes, there are plenty of blacks in Rio sauna.

Nice! Well I’m definitely adding Rio to my travel list.  I’m looking forward to some different boys then the ones I know in Havana and Santo Domingo.

• Members
9 hours ago, Walker said:

In U.S. definition, mixed blacks are black.  So yes, there are plenty of blacks in Rio sauna.

I did not know that mixed blacks were "black" as you wrote. 

I have been to Brazil many times and over many years and never heard that from anyone there.  

Based on the original question asked - - - 

"Also, how are the black guys in Rio? Is there an abundance?  No offense to anyone but I really only like black guys, light skinned or dark."  

I think the OP might be asking about blacks that are not mixed even if there are some light blacks.  If that is the case, I stick to my original comment concerning the ratio of blacks versus non blacks.  In the saunas in Brazil, only about 10% of the garotos are black.  

Many are mixed but few are solely blacks.  

Edited by mvan1

• Members

During my visits to the saunas from 2002 until 2011-- I saw very few to no black garotos in the saunas in Rio, Sao Paulo, and Curitiba.  ...did not go to the saunas while in Salvador (Bahia) when I made two visits to that most city where Brazilian blacks are in abundance. 

I did have one spectacular experience with a guy in my hotel room though.  At the time he drove a taxi and had been with one or two guys who wrote extensively at www.daddysreviews.com (...way before 'Daddy' decided to split the "Reviews" from the "Forums."  Today they're separate.

When the "Message Forums" return after the new year, go to the archives and search for "Taxi Driver in Bahia."  Makes for interesting reading.

• Members
12 hours ago, mvan1 said:

I did not know that mixed blacks were "black" as you wrote. 

I have been to Brazil many times and over many years and never heard that from anyone there.  

Based on the original question asked - - - 

"Also, how are the black guys in Rio? Is there an abundance?  No offense to anyone but I really only like black guys, light skinned or dark."  

I think the OP might be asking about blacks that are not mixed even if there are some light blacks.  If that is the case, I stick to my original comment concerning the ratio of blacks versus non blacks.  In the saunas in Brazil, only about 10% of the garotos are black.  

Many are mixed but few are solely blacks.  

I think what the poster you’re responding to probably meant was that the actual definition of “black” is different / less broad in the DR or Brazil than it is in the USA — therefore, many people that would be considered black in America would not necessarily identify or be identified as black in the DR or Brazil. This is due to several factors: different histories is one, the lasting legacy of the “one drop rule” in the USA is another, but also a longer period of cultural awareness and black pride, which is relatively new there, has existed in the USA.

In the USA, a guy that looks like Shemar Moore, Jesse Williams or Michael Ealy or a woman like Vanessa Williams is black. In the DR or in Brazil, they act confused when you say that. 

Edited by SolaceSoul

• Members
7 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

n the USA, a guy that looks like Shemar Moore, Jesse Williams or Michael Ealy or a woman like Vanessa Williams is black. In the DR or in Brazil, they act confused when you say that.

This is very true! I was definitely thinking of the US definition of black and not the international definition.  In the states black is an all encompassing term.  Many times you will find people who are half black who refer to themselves as only black.  Much like President Obama, I don’t think I’ve ever heard him refer to himself as another other than a black man. 

• Members
38 minutes ago, Kevie770 said:

This is very true! I was definitely thinking of the US definition of black and not the international definition.  In the states black is an all encompassing term.  Many times you will find people who are half black who refer to themselves as only black.  Much like President Obama, I don’t think I’ve ever heard him refer to himself as another other than a black man. 

If you understand the history of race and racism in America, which was uniquely cruel and its impact long-lasting, it should be no mystery  why this is the case. 

This is an interesting thread, I been to SDQ many dozens of times for more than thirty years. There used to be two hotels that were nothing more than brothels - alas, long gone. The hotel Palacio is a very good option, just steps off the Conde ( main walking street ) and no problems with guests. Compared to it the Adam Suites is a horror, miserable rooms and the one acceptable room the Balcony one is subjected to the disco across the street. You will not sleep and if with someone distracted.

I have so many friends and contacts I did not realize that Freddy was still around. I'll have to look him up.