kjun12

Circumcised vs. Natural

• Members

http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA//

"Racial/ethnic disparities. The percentage of boys with intact genital organs varies by racial/ethnic group. Blacks have lagged behind other groups and generally have achieved the lowest rate of genital integrity since 1996. Whites have had a somewhat higher incidence of genital integrity, but other races/ethnic groups consistently have achieved the highest rate of genital integrity since 1996."

Supports your query - 

• Members
14 hours ago, kjun12 said:

Have you noticed that, on the average, more African Americans are circumcised than Caucasians?

The percentage of Blacks at my gym is not as high as I would enjoy, but I'm always surprised by the number they do have. The neighborhood is very White. Based on that small sample, most Blacks that I observe in the wet area are indeed cut. And some are very fun to play with. :)

• Members

I don't notice more African Americans being uncut. But I do notice most Latinos are. I think it's more coincidence than anything. I'm sure there probably are more cut white guys based on religion/culture (the bible speaks of the need for circumcision (though that was mostly Old Testament law), and America was founded on Christian values), but there's also likely more white gay guys, and more gay white guys in nude situations. So when you do come across a few black ones that is uncut, versus the few that aren't, you think oh wow...there's lots of uncut black dudes. 

• Members
7 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Europe...white men uncut

I'm sure cut exists in Europe, I just haven't seen much among the w's. A lot of them aren't as sparkling clean as they are here, either. I'm convinced uncut European boys tend to be proud of their funkier smells, and they believe (hope) all their sex partners are going to love it, too.

• Members

Circumcision is literally the first act of child abuse. You don't need your earlobes and men don't need nipples but we don't cut them off.  The fact is that the foreskin is there for multiple reasons. First it protects the glans. Second it has more nerve endings than the rest of the penis so getting cut means missing out on a great deal of pleasure . Third the friction dynamics of fucking are directly impacted in a negative way- with natural dicks the friction is primarily inside the penis- the skin stays in and the pipe goes in and out of it. Once cut the friction is skin on skin which is less pleasurable for both parties and increases the likelihood of tearing for everyone involved.  

You can restore your foreskin but those nerves are gone forever unfortunately.  I implore every parent I know to leave their sons intact. Its only been so pervasive because of organized religion, medical ignorance and fathers wanting to (a) have their sons look like themselves and (b) not wanting to have to teach their sons how to take care of their dicks.  

• Members

People get very passionate about this topic, but basically it comes down to culture.

The tradition in the States is to cut (and, as I understand it, there are doctors who are very well paid for offering a simple service and so make sure this continues). In most of Europe, including the UK, the tradition is not to circumcise.

Both types of cocks are fun to play with, in different ways.

I would not want to be cut, but that is because I am used to being uncut. There is often a silly argument mentioned about uncut cocks not getting washed. That may have been the case prior to the invention of baths and showers, but I have never come across a partner with a problem there.

I have, occasionally, met people whose foreskin didn't retract. They would have benefited from some medical intervention. But those cases are few and far between (no different to those people who really should have had their wisdom teeth removed, but it wasn't high enough priority for them).

To go back to the original question, I have indeed noticed more black guys in the UK being cut than the average for the population. Mostly due, I think, to the culture and tradition of that group, as well as a load being from Muslim backgrounds. This extends to a lot of black/white mixed race lads as well, for whatever reasons.