HiThereAll

What do folks think: Argentina or Brazil for January 2019??

• Members

What do folks think:  Argentina or Brazil for January 2019??

Have a chance to return to South America later this month :)

I enjoyed Rio and could manage to speak some Portuguese by the time I left. I was thinking about  Buenos Aires and maybe traveling to Bariloche or some other nice place. However, my Spanish is very poor and going to bed at 7pm, dinner at midnight and clubbing until 5am is not my usual routine ! Other than that, the idea of going to BA, etc seems exciting. As for the boys, from the internet posts it seems that places like 117 or 202 do not exist in BA. However lots of other opportunities to play with the locals or pay to play with folks (perhaps not muscle gods though) at various venues. Cost of either going back to Brazil (Rio) or going to Argentina (BA) is similar and reduced per a big airline voucher. Bariloche looks like an additional $250-300 set of flights.

Happy to hear your thoughts.

• Members

If you desire to experience an entirely different area and what it has to offer-- then I'd venture out and travel to Buenos Aires, one of my favorite cities.  ...have been four or five times when I've journeyed to that part of South America.  I contacted my guys from the sites that have been mentioned in other postsratonesonline.com, www.soytuyo.com and one that begins with an "l. 

Although I can't speak Espanol, I managed to have some hot encounters.  Unfortunately, my guys are no longer advertising at either site. 

[BA is a beautifully fantastic city, very European in scope.]  

In terms of Bariloche, I was once on a tour; I connected with its beauty and quaint architecture.  Unfortunately, I was only there for a day or two.

But, after weighing the plus and perhaps minuses as to your going to Buenos Aires or to Brasil-- take your trip and enjoy immensely!

Edited by axiom2001

• Members

Buenos Aires is a nasty city in January, though. If you do not mind the heat without a beach, go for it. 

What do you not say clearly, @HiThereAll, is what you are looking for. Bariloche, Buenos Aires, and Rio are quite different choices. If you are looking for sex, go to Rio. Argentines go to Rio for sex. 

• Members

Here is the reason I support the 60-minute limit:

Edits allow for simple corrections in spelling, etc, but there is also scope for additions, deletions, amendments, what have you. I will often note the timing of another's post and wait the 60 minutes to ensure I am not responding to a post that was subsequently altered and, therefore, might make alphabet soup out of my content. 

What if I too quickly and impulsively bitch-slap someone who bitch-slapped me, then they retracted and my burn stands alone?! 

In many cases if you are a little late to the edit party your correction can be made in a post that follows immediately, if not exactly consecutively, the one you wish to alter. 

If there is a much longer window for edits the thread flow risks being usurped by contributions that are nonsensical because they are predicated on others' content that no longer exists in the original form. 

Of course, for those who have a meaningful existence and do not live on the board, a longer edit window would pose less of a problem.

• Members
On 1/11/2019 at 9:14 AM, HiThereAll said:

What do folks think:  Argentina or Brazil for January 2019??

Have a chance to return to South America later this month :)

I enjoyed Rio and could manage to speak some Portuguese by the time I left. I was thinking about  Buenos Aires and maybe traveling to Bariloche or some other nice place. However, my Spanish is very poor and going to bed at 7pm, dinner at midnight and clubbing until 5am is not my usual routine ! Other than that, the idea of going to BA, etc seems exciting. As for the boys, from the internet posts it seems that places like 117 or 202 do not exist in BA. However lots of other opportunities to play with the locals or pay to play with folks (perhaps not muscle gods though) at various venues. Cost of either going back to Brazil (Rio) or going to Argentina (BA) is similar and reduced per a big airline voucher. Bariloche looks like an additional $250-300 set of flights.

Happy to hear your thoughts.

In Rio I can easily get 5 orgasms per day if I want to.

In Buenos Aires, I found it to be a lot of hard work and organisation to get even 1 orgasm per day.