Riobard

Mérida extended visit

• Members

I am halfway through several weeks in Mérida, Yucatán, MX. There have been many contributions, with interesting divergences in viewpoints, from several members about this area. I suggest to any Yucatecan virgins that they see for themselves, tossing themselves down the pit for a look and personal impressions.

This is my final post and view in the topic on this new page. I am peacetime, armistice-minded lately. 

However, if a few of you wish an extended report, PM me briefly with your interest. I will receive a gmail notification and your short or abridged message. I will take the time to pull something together at the end, albeit amateurish, for a non-controversial group share/chat. 

Edited by Riobard
Spell

• Members

Are trip reports now so fraught with danger on Boytoy? Are we too critical of an audience? I'd be glad to read about your Merida adventures. I think we all think of our commentary as at worst constructive criticism, but you can simply ask people not to take that route and write what and how you want. Or so I think.

• Members

Well, I tried, in another recent thread. See for yourself. Am I actually so poor at forecasting 'cloudy with a solid chance of raining meangirl meatheads with their meatballs tied in a knot' ?! I think not.

After later gathering my Santo Domingo impressions, my sense is I should stick to my guns in relation to the terms and methods of contributing here. 

I'm sure you get it.

Edited by Riobard
Correction