Latbear4blk

More glitches

• Members

Hey @TotallyOz! This is just to keep you posted of some issues for your developers.

My signing in issue is much improved, but still happens now and then. I do know other members who do complain about it though.

I do have two new issues.

Last week I started to have a warning after signing out. Instead of the regular home page I would get the page telling me that something went wrong. I cannot tell what, I wanted to sign out and I am signed out, so I do not see what the problem is. However, your website does tell me that something went wrong. 

The other issue just happened. I had an alert telling me that somebody quoted one of my messages. I went to the thread and, while I was responding, I would get new alerts, but actually it was always the same quote. I kept checking the alert and despite how many times I did it, the alert will always return after a few seconds. I signed out, signed in again and the alert was still there. I clicked on it, I verified that there is no new incident being reported but just the old alert. I started to compose this email and since then the alert has not returned. So I guess it is finally gone.

I navigate the website using the last version of Safari in a MacBook Air.

I am attaching a screenshot of the message I get every time I sign out.1783121431_ScreenShot2019-03-06at5_26_14PM.thumb.png.a65c9ffea55ad27e0380bbe124cce376.png

Edited by Latbear4blk

• Members

This is the same message that I get. Oz has told us that they work as fast as they can to fix glitches, and this one isn't exactly high priority since it happens when you are done reading the site. It seems harmless as it does not affect your next sign-in. But we all want the site to shine, so patience will reward us.