BlkSuperman

San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic

• Members
2 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

Yes, I sucked the curved cock for a few minutes in Manny's van. He charged the going rate of 30 US bucks for the pick up service. I remember two long cocks in the sauna. Do a little homework yourself and google for sauna in Santo Domingo for the name!

The name of the sauna in Santo Domingo  is Apolo Spa.

The address is:

Arzobispo Nouel # 108, in the Colonial Zone. 

The website is: 

https://apolosaunagay.com/

18 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

Thanks for this info. Will check out online info for the Clinica Abreau, which I may need the services of on a future visit. Any idea about the costs of a visit? Yeah, I think the cause of my trouble was food related. Mamey Cafe is on Calle Mercedes and a great place to hang out.

I don't recall the cost. It is far less than the US and the standards are very high. Honestly, before I'd get on a dehydrating flight and put up with airport fuss and bother I would stop there and get some help - they can provide antibiotics as well as anyone.

I have joined a growing list of American dental tourists - There are groups of well trained dentists whose business is Americans who come down for their services. You can search online, I've encountered visitors with their luggage  in the waiting room.

I checked Mamey,  I'd honestly forgotten about it. A very charming place - a lunch or coffee place with a boyfriend that you're cultivating. 

• Members
6 hours ago, paborn said:

I don't recall the cost. It is far less than the US and the standards are very high. Honestly, before I'd get on a dehydrating flight and put up with airport fuss and bother I would stop there and get some help - they can provide antibiotics as well as anyone.

I have joined a growing list of American dental tourists - There are groups of well trained dentists whose business is Americans who come down for their services. You can search online, I've encountered visitors with their luggage  in the waiting room.

I checked Mamey,  I'd honestly forgotten about it. A very charming place - a lunch or coffee place with a boyfriend that you're cultivating. 

Thanks for the additional info on the hospital clinic. May I never need its services on my future visits to Santo Domingo. Have put the word out to my cock-loving friends, especially on the East Coast, that I'd be interested in coordinating a trip with them. I'd enjoy some time there spent with a buddy or two, just hanging out or doing some touristy things. Yes to all that about Mamey, and they have a small theater, even if the beach lounge chairs are uncomfortable the air conditioning is excellent!

Edited by NoGagSuckerSF