BlkSuperman

San-HOE-Domingo, Dominican Republic

• Members
13 hours ago, 12is12 said:

NoGagSucker, 

I applaud the way you ignored the 2 posts criticizing you.

Wish everyone here would do the same.

One horny night, I took an Uber to the Juan binbin sex house in a dicey area. I was greeted at the security gate by Juan and two sex workers, both youngish and sexy. We went upstairs to the welcome area and soon I was surrounded by 6-7 boys and they each took out their cocks, to stroke or shake their meat. All were under 30 and varying shade of Dominican black.

I wasn't crazy about the rushed vibe but it was the operating standard. I sized up the most appealing cocks, found the uncut dick I most wanted in my mouth and Juan sent the other boys away, as he sat behind his desk/bar area.

He asked me to buy a beer, but I don't drink so he requested the $50 fee and the boy was soon leading me down a hallway to a small room. We entered, he turned on the a/c and took off his underwear as I strapped on my knee pads. This fella was soon hard and had an enormous rod that was too big for my throat but I sure has a good time throating as many of his hard inches as I could. Positioned in a number of ways and performed my spit polishing expertise. At just under an hour, it was a satisfying enough experience but I didn't go back.

I would have but what with it being in a terrible and isolated neighborhood, and a rushed atmosphere that was very unwelcomed especially in the context of how beautifully laid back the rest of the Santo Domingo was, and the general boredom of the dude I chose to blow, I wasn't the least bit interested in going back. Certainly happy to have checked it out!

I wasn't aware of any other client in the club and I was there around 10.30 pm on a Friday night. If it had been inviting and, well, a more relaxed Dominican venue instead of such a fast hustle. my knee pads and I would have returned.

• Members
17 hours ago, paborn said:

Juan's is open during the day and as it is only 1 1/2 blocks from the firehouse in the very center of the old city I don't see anything really "dicey" about it. Use Uber or go during the day most of the guys stay there.

Yes, I was about to say the same thing. Unless Juan Binbin has moved to a new location in the last few weeks (since Easter), it’s only a couple of short walking blocks north of Independence Park in the Colonial Zone and a 7-9 minute walk from Paco’s. It’s no more “dicey” than anything else in Zona Colonial — and definitely not less dicey than walking to Cine Lido On Av. Meila!

What IS consistent about Juan Binbin is the selection of boys is never great. 

• Members

I walked to JBB one late afternoon to check it out. About halfway there, from the park as starting point it is just a few minutes, a hot local was going in that same general direction and I faked not knowing whether I was on the right track. He directed me but went on a different route elsewhere, looking back smiling. Nobody near his looks was there and I didn't return. 

• Members
3 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Yes, I was about to say the same thing. Unless Juan Binbin has moved to a new location in the last few weeks (since Easter), it’s only a couple of short walking blocks north of Independence Park in the Colonial Zone and a 7-9 minute walk from Paco’s. It’s no more “dicey” than anything else in Zona Colonial — and definitely not dicier than walking to Cine Lido On Av. Meila!

Corrected. I hate not being able to edit after 2 hours!

E

6 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

Yes, I was about to say the same thing. Unless Juan Binbin has moved to a new location in the last few weeks (since Easter), it’s only a couple of short walking blocks north of Independence Park in the Colonial Zone and a 7-9 minute walk from Paco’s. It’s no more “dicey” than anything else in Zona Colonial — and definitely not less dicey than walking to Cine Lido On Av. Meila!

Exactly. A friend and I were traveling together this month and decided not to go to JBB because if there was one of the type we like - there would be ONLY one. IMHO they are not a handsome lot.

• Members
On 5/7/2019 at 9:14 PM, stlcards81 said:

Share some videos of your DR fun!

I'm making plans to return in early July. Yes, enjoyed all the BBC and Latin dick sex, just watching hot dudes on the streets, hanging out at Las Terranas, etc, enough to head back so soon. Santo Domingo Pride is the first weekend in July and a good reason to visit again. This time, no more than two weeks.

• Members
On 4/25/2019 at 5:36 PM, NoGagSuckerSF said:

I make my homage vids of dudes like Fabian to worship these beautiful men who share their bodies on the web. While Fabian is beyond my reach and dreams, there will plenty of other Dominicans at the Cine Lido and sauna who are going to honestly appreciate my throating skills. Ready to rub my nose against a few shaved crotches, fully throating long inches of color with no rush servicing!

He is enormously built and getting even bigger, is sexy and cute, dazzling smile, but he is otherwise average and that is all good. He and my many other observations in a very diverse field help to put to rest silly idealized size stereotypes that I never bought into from the get go. I think that some people fantasize as a compensatory mechanism for their inaccurate depictions of other characteristics deemed to represent deficiency. 

• Members

Greetings, after a long absence. I made it to Santo Domingo in early July for their Gay Pride March. Manny picked me up at the airport with a solidly built young black dude who had a long uncut cock, but it was curved in such a way at the head I couldn't throat him. Checked into my Airbnb in the colonial zone, one block from Mamey Cafe and had a great hostess, and air conditioning. Hooked up with a fine young and uncut hung mixed dude. Had sweet tasting cum. He expanded my throat very well. Next night, went to the sauna and found a mature laid back latin dude with a huge dick. We enjoyed an extended sucking session but couldn't extract a load from him.

Then my health trouble began on Pride Sunday. I thought it was just tummy trouble from bad food but after two days of too many problems, I called United Airlines and booked flights back to Newark, then on to SF. Wasn't charge a dime for the changes. My hostess offered several times to take me to the ER but I preferred to come home. When I was seen by docs in San Francisco, I was diagnosed with a bacterial infection and put on two antibiotics. I got better and sure wish I hadn't taken ill and could have spend more time in the DR.

Given all that, I would still return to Santo Domingo. I believe the illness I picked up could have happened here at home. There are plenty of reasons why I like the DR and wish it were easier to travel there from SF.

Thx NoGag for sharing.

According to the first three sentences, is one to understand you familiarized yourself with the dude's cock even before you reached your aprtmnt....?          (-: 

And to more serious questions:

Since you twice mentioned "uncut", are there local guys who're cut?

Please expand regarding costs of Manny's guy and of second (apparently direct) hookup. How much does Manny charge for airport pickup?

Also, name of sauna? Working boys there?

Thx in advance

(-: 

12 hours ago, NoGagSuckerSF said:

Greetings, after a long absence. I made it to Santo Domingo in early July for their Gay Pride March. Manny picked me up at the airport with a solidly built young black dude who had a long uncut cock, but it was curved in such a way at the head I couldn't throat him. Checked into my Airbnb in the colonial zone, one block from Mamey Cafe and had a great hostess, and air conditioning. Hooked up with a fine young and uncut hung mixed dude. Had sweet tasting cum. He expanded my throat very well. Next night, went to the sauna and found a mature laid back latin dude with a huge dick. We enjoyed an extended sucking session but couldn't extract a load from him.

Then my health trouble began on Pride Sunday. I thought it was just tummy trouble from bad food but after two days of too many problems, I called United Airlines and booked flights back to Newark, then on to SF. Wasn't charge a dime for the changes. My hostess offered several times to take me to the ER but I preferred to come home. When I was seen by docs in San Francisco, I was diagnosed with a bacterial infection and put on two antibiotics. I got better and sure wish I hadn't taken ill and could have spend more time in the DR.

Given all that, I would still return to Santo Domingo. I believe the illness I picked up could have happened here at home. There are plenty of reasons why I like the DR and wish it were easier to travel there from SF.

On Independencia, not far from the start of the Colonial zone, is a very well regarded place called the Clinica Abreau - sort of a small private hospital - it is very well regarded by expats and the diplomatic corps  as well as upper class Dominicans. I'm not attempting a diagnosis here but on the way to becoming an "old hand" anywhere in the developing world you will go through a bout of this and grow your own defensive gut bacteria. Often, the cause, is not the regular food but that salad you had with greens washed in local water.

By the way, I hate to admit this but where is Cafe Mamey? I'm unfamiliar with it

• Members
  • In the past I have been rescued by 5 days of Cipro that acted quickly and pre-empted an early return outbound. I always fill the script at home and bring it.

Glad you discovered the inner courtyard oasis bookshop/café, Mamey Libreria, Mercedes #15. I had been taking photos, stopped to chat, and was tipped off by a few visitors outside of this church ...

IMG_3088.PNG

Edited by Riobard
Splng

• Members

And of course I forgot to mention Dukoral oral vaccine. I take it prior to Brazil, but RD has the second highest rate for cholera in the Americas, yet only about 4% of the rate in neighbouring Haiti. Of all the cities members here tend to visit, Dukoral is most appropriate for Santo Domingo and confers about 40% protection. 

• Members

Stay at least a week, 12is12. For every 7 Israeli males there is most likely a circumcised RepDominican male, not dissimilar from British Isles and most of continental Europe. About 9/10 who're cheto.

Adult circumcison has been promoted for HIV prevention and is fairly widely accepted for that purpose whether actualized or not. Regional differences may be associated both with those trends and with local beliefs about the postnatal procedure application. 

Anticipate somebody posting a child death by cicumcision article, tragic but unrelated to the question. 

Edited by Riobard
splng

• Members
On 8/22/2019 at 4:04 PM, NoGagSuckerSF said:

...sorry to hear about the "bug" that you picked up.  With antibiotics it is hoped that you will rebound soon.  Have you tried getting a ticket from SFO to MIA and MIA to the SD?  American has flights there.  Look into some brokers who offer discounted fares.  I've used their services to fly first and business class and did not break the bank.  Do a google check, for my address book is in another city right now.

• Members
On 8/23/2019 at 4:59 AM, paborn said:

On Independencia, not far from the start of the Colonial zone, is a very well regarded place called the Clinica Abreau - sort of a small private hospital - it is very well regarded by expats and the diplomatic corps  as well as upper class Dominicans. I'm not attempting a diagnosis here but on the way to becoming an "old hand" anywhere in the developing world you will go through a bout of this and grow your own defensive gut bacteria. Often, the cause, is not the regular food but that salad you had with greens washed in local water.

By the way, I hate to admit this but where is Cafe Mamey? I'm unfamiliar with it

Thanks for this info. Will check out online info for the Clinica Abreau, which I may need the services of on a future visit. Any idea about the costs of a visit? Yeah, I think the cause of my trouble was food related. Mamey Cafe is on Calle Mercedes and a great place to hang out.

• Members
On 8/23/2019 at 2:32 AM, 12is12 said:

Thx NoGag for sharing.

According to the first three sentences, is one to understand you familiarized yourself with the dude's cock even before you reached your aprtmnt....?          (-: 

And to more serious questions:

Since you twice mentioned "uncut", are there local guys who're cut?

Please expand regarding costs of Manny's guy and of second (apparently direct) hookup. How much does Manny charge for airport pickup?

Also, name of sauna? Working boys there?

Thx in advance

(-: 

Yes, I sucked the curved cock for a few minutes in Manny's van. He charged the going rate of 30 US bucks for the pick up service. I remember two long cocks in the sauna. Do a little homework yourself and google for sauna in Santo Domingo for the name!

• Members
On 8/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, Riobard said:

And of course I forgot to mention Dukoral oral vaccine. I take it prior to Brazil, but RD has the second highest rate for cholera in the Americas, yet only about 4% of the rate in neighbouring Haiti. Of all the cities members here tend to visit, Dukoral is most appropriate for Santo Domingo and confers about 40% protection. 

I'll talk to my health care professionals and also google for more info on this vaccine.

• Members
On 8/23/2019 at 5:30 AM, Riobard said:
  • In the past I have been rescued by 5 days of Cipro that acted quickly and pre-empted an early return outbound. I always fill the script at home and bring it.

Glad you discovered the inner courtyard oasis bookshop/café, Mamey Libreria, Mercedes #15. I had been taking photos, stopped to chat, and was tipped off by a few visitors outside of this church ...

IMG_3088.PNG

That block of Calle Mercedes has a few reasons to recommend it including Mamey, the church, the plaza where everyone hangs out on the weekend nights, and cat cafe, plus a lot of handsome men!!

• Members
On 8/23/2019 at 8:17 PM, axiom2001 said:

...sorry to hear about the "bug" that you picked up.  With antibiotics it is hoped that you will rebound soon.  Have you tried getting a ticket from SFO to MIA and MIA to the SD?  American has flights there.  Look into some brokers who offer discounted fares.  I've used their services to fly first and business class and did not break the bank.  Do a google check, for my address book is in another city right now.

I've rebounded well and sure wish it were easier for me to get to the DR. When I checked for flights to MIA and on to SDQ, it was way more expensive on my travel dates versus going through Newark Liberty. One friend expressed interested in meeting up with me in the DR and hope our schedules align in the winter months for a joint visit. Would also like to be there when one of you boys from this site plan to be in Santo Domingo.

That said, my next trip is to Mexico City in October. Been there lately and got advice on rent boys, etc,? Clue me in.