Lucky

Joe Biden Exposed

• Members

Once one of the poorest Senators, Joe Biden has made millions since he left the vice-presidency. In other words, he cashed in!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/once-the-poorest-senator-middle-class-joe-biden-has-reaped-millions-in-income-since-leaving-the-vice-presidency/2019/06/25/931458a8-938d-11e9-b570-6416efdc0803_story.html?utm_term=.5b54f378b59d

Middle-class Biden's Wisconsin home:

MRCLYAEVHUI6TFLKRDBJDK24HA.jpg

Middle-class Joe's Delaware home:

M5EGWDUVHUI6TFLKRDBJDK24HA.jpg

Middle-class Joe's Washington rental

JTKHAFEW3UI6TGQW3RKR5JNEHM.jpg

Edited by Lucky

• Members
6 hours ago, RA1 said:

I don't mind a wealthy person being elected but I do mind them becoming wealthy while in office or as a result thereof.

Best regards,

RA1

Don't you realize that Trump is getting more wealthy by running his businesses while in office?

2 hours ago, mvan1 said:

Don't you realize that Trump is getting more wealthy by running his businesses while in office?

Those that support Trump do not care when he made money, how much he profits in office or how many laws he breaks. It is that simple.  It is not very complicated.

To me, Biden and any other VP or President, should be able to write books, do tours or anything else to make money. I do not see that as a conflict.

• Members
4 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Those that support Trump do not care when he made money, how much he profits in office or how many laws he breaks.

Exactly, that is the key to end Trump's king complex. 

Fortunately, Trump supporters are in the minority.  Trump will be voted out of office.   

Won't that be grand when it happens?

• Members
13 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

Those that support Trump do not care when he made money, how much he profits in office or how many laws he breaks. It is that simple.  It is not very complicated.

To me, Biden and any other VP or President, should be able to write books, do tours or anything else to make money. I do not see that as a conflict.

Trump is not running his business but I can easily see that one could believe he has undue influence while his family is running it.  

Certainly in my view some activities even after leaving office are potential conflicts.

Most folks on this site already have their minds made up and will not be confused by any facts that manifest.  

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
3 hours ago, RA1 said:

Trump is not running his business but I can easily see that one could believe he has undue influence while his family is running it.  

Certainly in my view some activities even after leaving office are potential conflicts.

Most folks on this site already have their minds made up and will not be confused by any facts that manifest.  

Best regards,

RA1

Image result for comic drawing of trump supporter

• Members
11 minutes ago, mvan1 said:

Image result for comic drawing of trump supporter

Very amusing.  However I hope to allow for extra communication.  This means you.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
35 minutes ago, RA1 said:

Very amusing.  However I hope to allow for extra communication.  This means you.

You are probably a very nice person.  You are entitled to support whichever political party you prefer.  

However, I am bewildered how you or anyone else could possibly believe that Trump is anything except for someone who should not be the president of the United States. 

Among other things, Trump is a documented habitual and chronic liar.   That character flaw does not fit with the person who leads America.  

Trump has fractured our country. 

It will take many years after Trump is voted out of office for the U.S. to recover good relations with allies. 

Due to the bizarre things Trump repeatedly does and says to America's long-term allies, it is a wonder we are not at war. 

Trump's so-called "trade war" (if enacted) could very well cause a major recession for America this year and cause major economic damage for America's allies.  

Trump is a heartless and selfish man.  Most of America's allies laugh at us for having such a freak as president.  

5 hours ago, RA1 said:

Best regards,

RA1

Not running his business?  His Trump hotel in DC is used by different countries. He hosts weekend galas at his Palm Beach Club and profits off of that. If you think he does not know he is making money for both, you are not paying much attention.

• Members
On 6/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, mvan1 said:

Exactly, that is the key to end Trump's king complex. 

Fortunately, Trump supporters are in the minority.  Trump will be voted out of office.   

Won't that be grand when it happens?

It would be but don’t count on it. 

• Members
11 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

This view is directly contrary to that of said D.T.

No President was happy with the press.  One problem with DT is he lets everyone know his feelings (and pronto).

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

Bernie Sanders all the way 2020, he has kept the same consistent message for 40 years. Biden's a liar and conman that helped the credit card industry keep their tax haven status in Delaware, wrote the bankruptcy laws to make it impossible to get rid of student loans, and he helped keep schools segregated by ensuring school busing wasn't an option,

• Members
14 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

Is this a good thing?

It certainly is not traditionally what a US President does but it is easy to imagine that is what they are thinking.  Sometimes we find out after the fact.

I do not approve of many things DT says but I do approve of many things he actually does.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
3 hours ago, RA1 said:

I do not approve of many things DT says but I do approve of many things he actually does.

Best regards,

RA1

Let's see - you approve of many things Trump actually does - 

For example, do you approve of the fact that for eight years Trump hounded Obama and made countless false public statements claiming that Obama was not born in the U.S. and thus was not qualified to be president?

Do you approve of Trump's public interview when the White Supremacists in West Virginia caused violence and shouted hateful things about Jews and others?

Do you approve of Trump's cozying up to Putin, ignoring the fact that U.S. Intelligence agencies confirmed that Russia interfered (and continues to interfere) in U.S. elections?

Do you approve of Trump referring to people from Mexico as murders and rapists?

Do you approve of Trump's attempted Muslim ban?

Do you approve of Trump cozying up with the dictator from North Korea and to the Saudi leader who authorized the killing of a New York Times reporter?

Do you approve of the fact that Trump has told more than 10,000 major lies in public speeches since taking office?

Do you approve of Trump running his businesses from the White House despite it being illegal and Republican senators ignoring that fact?   

Do you approve of the fact that Trump regards himself above the laws of our nation?

I could list countless things Trump has done and said. 

What do you think would have happened if Obama had done the above things?

• Members

The media would have ignored them.  They hate Trump and loved BO.  I disagree that DT did all of the things you list.

Best regards,

RA1

2 hours ago, RA1 said:

The media would have ignored them.  They hate Trump and loved BO.  I disagree that DT did all of the things you list.

Best regards,

RA1

They are pretty well factually documented in the Mueller report.

Not to mention in the press record simply of things Trump himself publicly said of his own actions and motives.

Counterexamples, please?

• Members

Perhaps I should have said I disagree with the context of the things you list.

Best regards,

RA1

10 hours ago, RA1 said:

Perhaps I should have said I disagree with the context of the things you list.

Best regards,

RA1

Whatever you mean by ‘context’ (in this particular ‘context’ :) ) is one thing, and factual basis is entirely something else.

What do you mean, in plain English?