pauleiro

Bogota and Brazil July August 2019

• Members
Just now, Latbear4blk said:

Right now I am debating with myself whether should I go to Colombia or to Rio this December.

Bogotá is consistently cool weather all year, fairly to my liking. Much like a mild winter day .... in case you want more subtropical, Medellín is surprisingly warmer though not that far away. 

I am keenly looking forward to the much shorter Panama-Colombia flight leg, with connection perfect length inbound and about 2.5 hours longer than ideal outbound. 

Grindr displays a few def and 'possible' providers in Explore function but they tend to show up the same in both cities as well as Cali. I think that once I am there in late September can expect improved geo-specificity on the app.

I have written off Chaturbate which I have reviewed regularly for a year. Ick. Won't have time anyway in terms of fitting sights and StM/GEH into the sched. I also cannot safely legally pay for cam performance from within Canada, a step necessary for private communication. 

Mileroticos is the most frustrating sight ever for navigation, and a very few appealing ads that emerge tend to be fellows with the aforementioned Bogotá massage brothel, strip club with private, or Theatron ... some with discoverable IG accounts. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Riobard said:

Bogotá is consistently cool weather all year, fairly to my liking. Much like a mild winter day .... in case you want more subtropical, Medellín is surprisingly warmer though not that far away. 

I am keenly looking forward to the much shorter Panama-Colombia flight leg, with connection perfect length inbound and about 2.5 hours longer than ideal outbound. 

Grindr displays a few def and 'possible' providers in Explore function but they tend to show up the same in both cities as well as Cali. I think that once I am there in late September can expect improved geo-specificity on the app.

I have written off Chaturbate which I have reviewed regularly for a year. Ick. Won't have time anyway in terms of fitting sights and StM/GEH into the sched. I also cannot safely legally pay for cam performance from within Canada, a step necessary for private communication. 

Mileroticos is the most frustrating sight ever for navigation, and a very few appealing ads that emerge tend to be fellows with the aforementioned Bogotá massage brothel, strip club with private, or Theatron ... some with discoverable IG accounts. 

I was thinking of doing DC-Cartagena-Bogota-DC. Christmas in a Caribbean beach, NYE in the Andes. 

• Members
10 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

I was thinking of doing DC-Cartagena-Bogota-DC. Christmas in a Caribbean beach, NYE in the Andes. 

Because you tend to be resourceful and flexible, not locked into structured commercial venues for play, and fluent, this itinerary could work well. 

The one seasonal holiday I stayed right through in Rio, the airbnb had given me a fantastic rate for about 75 of the days but apologetically indicated, convincingly, that they made ends meet by jacking up the price sixfold for 8 nights (also for Carnaval period). I elected to stay rather than cross the street for a more economical week at a luxe hotel for the duration semana Natal-Réveillon

• Members
5 hours ago, Riobard said:

Because you tend to be resourceful and flexible, not locked into structured commercial venues for play, and fluent, this itinerary could work well. 

The one seasonal holiday I stayed right through in Rio, the airbnb had given me a fantastic rate for about 75 of the days but apologetically indicated, convincingly, that they made ends meet by jacking up the price sixfold for 8 nights (also for Carnaval period). I elected to stay rather than cross the street for a more economical week at a luxe hotel for the duration semana Natal-Réveillon

That is one of the issues, Colombia is much more affordable in that season.

I think you also referred to my other issue in your cryptic one-liner post. Weather. I do not handle well the heat. I think I should keep July for my visits to Rio, and December for any where else.

• Members
2 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

That is one of the issues, Colombia is much more affordable in that season.

I think you also referred to my other issue in your cryptic one-liner post. Weather. I do not handle well the heat. I think I should keep July for my visits to Rio, and December for any where else.

I like moderate as well, on top of which I am a shady guy whose derma provided a minor basal cell carcinoma alert. Fortunately the abrasion on my face left minimal scarring. Sure, there is sunscreen for skin and eyewear for glare, but my beach blanket bingo days are long past. 

• Members
28 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I like moderate as well, on top of which I am a shady guy whose derma provided a minor basal cell carcinoma alert. Fortunately the abrasion on my face left minimal scarring. Sure, there is sunscreen for skin and eyewear for glare, but my beach blanket bingo days are long past. 

Oh, I am still enjoying the beach,  but July was quite good to me fr the beach, even when Cariocas would complain about the cold.

• Members

Last week end in Rio was terrible : rainy, windy, cold (15°C). Not only you cannot go to the beach but, due to rain (and to soccer games),  only few garotos in the saunas. Monday was slightly better and Tuesday in 117 was great. Sun was back, temperatures back to 20 / 26 °C. 

Met 2 great bottoms in 117 yesterday. Both great kissers, great suckers - one is called "boca de veludo" (velvet mouth) - power bottoms, friendly, very good looking ... only in Brazil ! 

• Members

117 Thursday
At this time of the year, very few boys in 117. Noone I really fancied during long time. In order to motivate garotos to come on thursdays (and not on Tuesdays) sauna entry is free for them if they stay more than 4 hours. Should be the same for customers :-)).
I was not sure to do something when I spotted J.

Never saw him before. Slighltly indian (local) type, small beard, nice defined body, very sexy and naughty smile showing perfectly white teeth, manly juvenile face, ...
I did not react sufficiently quickly and J. was already with a customer ... When he came back from the room, I reacted more quickly and went to him. Chatting with J. was great. Since he lived in the US, he speaks good English. He is funny and sexy as hell. After the chat, the time in room was perfect. J knows how to tease and please you.
Worth many repeats !
Now I have more repeats planned than days left ...

• Members

I was pissed last time in Sao Paulo since Art Museum MASP was only showing a second tier Brasilian painter in the basement. Main room was not accessible.
This time, even though only part of the MASP was open, the gallery on the second floor was open.
MASP was conceived by Italo Brasilian architect Lina Bo Bardi, respecting tough constraints (it was not accepted by the former owner of the land to block the perspective of avenue Nove de Julho), thence the steel structure to which the museums is suspended. Similarly the masterpieces are suspended in an open room of around 2000 m2 in which enters natural light. They seem to float and visitors wander among them.

Lina had a "social" vision of exposing masterpieces :
- the walls (of the museum) will be transparent as a compensation for the efforts of the people
- the glass of the walls of the MASP are not the glass of formal walls.

20190810_195536.jpg.632fb23d45e95d4c2c50b13ab76b4a26.jpg

- the masterpieces are fixed to glass panels suspended to the ceiling with concrete blocks on the floor. Visitors can come as close as they want to the painting.
Message of all this is "art must be transparent".

20190810_200627.jpg.27417c7bdb65364cf0dbc9e6aa0a2691.jpg

- there are no indications of the names of painter on the front. She wanted the visitors to be "feeling" art and not to be influenced by the famous name of such and such artist (indication of artist and comments are visible on the back) ;
- there is an incredible mixtures of styles, from Italian Masters of the 1500s, to various French schools, to very modern worldwide artists, to Brasilian artists or to primitive African statues from Nigeria ...

20190810_212512.thumb.jpg.55497317afd61c816e1e174c08313845.jpg
- the initial name of the Museum was Museum of Ancient and Modern arts but Lina's husband refused such a segregation between arts and demanded that the Museum be called Museum of Arts.

The transparency has not always being respected at MASP, since one of its former President, Neves, architect of many classical buildings in Sao Paulo decided to cover the glass panels and to divide the MASP into rooms. One of the reasons to do so was that masterpieces were suffering from direct light and sunshine.

The steel beams have not always been painted in red. The corrosion of the grey colored beams gave opportunity to treat them and to paint them in red which was the initial idea of Lina.

20190810_200457.thumb.jpg.26e90f24b5bfcfa98244b457f552ee7a.jpg

• Members

Sao Paulo Lagoa Friday and Saturday

Impressive number of garotos both days. I was not impressed though by the quality. Many boys who normally work in Rio saunas were present, in particular big M who is normally in Pointe and who likes to wank his huge cock and knock it on customer s shoulders or neck. Big M always wear a tee shirt and underwear. When big M came to say hello on saturday, his dick was in the underwear. I told big M that I never saw his dick limp. He laughed, lowered his underwear and showed his huge cock, maybe not in erection but as big and hard (he took my hand to put it on his dick) as usually. Big M could say, as a former King of France : "until the age of 40, I thought it was a bone" :-)). Later, when big M was going from one customer to the other while wanking his cock, I told him that he was scaring the customers with his huge dick. He laughed and answered "no. They like it". I went only a couple of times with big M. Both times we carefully selected a bottom which would accomodate his huge dick. 

I like Lagoa because the bar is in front of the showers. Drinking a beer while watching at garotos soaping their torsoes, their cock, their butt,.... is great. I hope the new location will maintain such a layout. In addition, they clean the glasses regularly, so you always have a good vision of what is in there. Nothing to guess through a misty or foggy glass (which can be sexy too). In Porto Alegre in Mezzaninu where showers are also in the bar but where noone cleans them, the garotos throw water on the glasses prior to showering in order to get rid of the droplets and the mist : they are sure the customers can see them clearly and can also see which customers seem to have a specific interest in them.

I spotted A when he showered himself. I loved his defined hairy body, his firm ass, his hairy crotch, ... when he came to see me after the shower, he told me he was only top but was ready to bottom. I stopped going with guys who are not bottoming at least from time to time. In most cases, they seem to suffer so much when penetrated that I take no pleasure and stop. I would have loved to worship A's hairy  body though.

Saturday was Rodolfo' birthday. Rodolfo is the owner. He is from Uruguay as the flag on the stage reminds. Balloons in the room were also of the white and blue colors of Uruguyan flag. Place was packed. Show with 12 strippers was great. It is a good idea to have the strippers wearing underwear :-((  wander in the room and shaking hands with customers. 

Churrasco was also quite ok. 

Great evening ! 

20190812_100401.jpg.77bfe42433211ed9872e01db7fe2a318.jpg

20190812_110841.thumb.jpg.94a929f99edb8a20de0d30d73c1ad37f.jpg

my preferred stripper : Gaucho Allan Felipe. Smiling and sexy as hell while showing some pubic hair above his underwear

20190812_111836.thumb.jpg.bac6b04eda3b1cfbc67f3a2541d68500.jpg

• Members

I already mentioned that turtles are often visible in Leme (from the rocks where people fish). It was published yesterday in the papers that a few ones had also been seen in the Botafogo bay. I decided to have a look. Metro to Botafogo, then walk under Aterro to reach the beach (approximately where restaurant Fogo de Chao is), then walk along the beach until the rocks.

I managed to see around 10 of them. Some very big ("luths"), other smaller. It is magic to see them dive and reappear from time to time at the surface. Pity that this Botafogo bay is so polluted by plastic bags, cans, ... you name it.

And the views to Cristo Redendor and Sugar Loaf are spectacular ...

20190812_164103.thumb.jpg.fb7995b77f24674b4eeb12ab2a3d1d55.jpg

• Members

BEST DAYS OF SAUNAS IN RIO Updated August 13th 2019

From last information after opening of Lion's

Rooms are charged by 30 minutes periods in Lion's and Pointe and by 40 minutes periods in 117

Monday 

1. Pointe (*)

2. Lion s (*)

117 is closed

Tuesday

117 (*). Rooms are free for 30 minutes. After this initial period, they are charged.

Wednesday

Pointe (*)

Lion's (*)

Thursdays 

117 or Pointe

Fridays 

Lion s (*)

Pointe (*)

Saturday/Sunday

1. 117 (open saturday and sunday)

2. or Pointe (closed on sunday)

Lion's is closed on sundays

(*) = free cabins

According to Pointe advertisement seen today. It seems that Pointe adapted his free suite program to Lion's. It is a promocao relampago which means it might not last forever and Pointe might come back to its initual program of free rooms on wednesdays only 

20190813_110106.thumb.jpg.249a941b78de566f2a8ec0d54888eb30.jpg

• Members
On 8/12/2019 at 6:35 AM, pauleiro said:

Sao Paulo Lagoa Friday and Saturday

Impressive number of garotos both days. I was not impressed though by the quality. Many boys who normally work in Rio saunas were present, in particular big M who is normally in Pointe and who likes to wank his huge cock and knock it on customer s shoulders or neck. Big M always wear a tee shirt and underwear. When big M came to say hello on saturday, his dick was in the underwear. I told big M that I never saw his dick limp. He laughed, lowered his underwear and showed his huge cock, maybe not in erection but as big and hard (he took my hand to put it on his dick) as usually. Big M could say, as a former King of France : "until the age of 40, I thought it was a bone" :-)). Later, when big M was going from one customer to the other while wanking his cock, I told him that he was scaring the customers with his huge dick. He laughed and answered "no. They like it". I went only a couple of times with big M. Both times we carefully selected a bottom which would accomodate his huge dick. 

I like Lagoa because the bar is in front of the showers. Drinking a beer while watching at garotos soaping their torsoes, their cock, their butt,.... is great. I hope the new location will maintain such a layout. In addition, they clean the glasses regularly, so you always have a good vision of what is in there. Nothing to guess through a misty or foggy glass (which can be sexy too). In Porto Alegre in Mezzaninu where showers are also in the bar but where noone cleans them, the garotos throw water on the glasses prior to showering in order to get rid of the droplets and the mist : they are sure the customers can see them clearly and can also see which customers seem to have a specific interest in them.

I spotted A when he showered himself. I loved his defined hairy body, his firm ass, his hairy crotch, ... when he came to see me after the shower, he told me he was only top but was ready to bottom. I stopped going with guys who are not bottoming at least from time to time. In most cases, they seem to suffer so much when penetrated that I take no pleasure and stop. I would have loved to worship A's hairy  body though.

Saturday was Rodolfo' birthday. Rodolfo is the owner. He is from Uruguay as the flag on the stage reminds. Balloons in the room were also of the white and blue colors of Uruguyan flag. Place was packed. Show with 12 strippers was great. It is a good idea to have the strippers wearing underwear :-((  wander in the room and shaking hands with customers. 

Churrasco was also quite ok. 

Great evening ! 

20190812_100401.jpg.77bfe42433211ed9872e01db7fe2a318.jpg

20190812_110841.thumb.jpg.94a929f99edb8a20de0d30d73c1ad37f.jpg

my preferred stripper : Gaucho Allan Felipe. Smiling and sexy as hell while showing some pubic hair above his underwear

20190812_111836.thumb.jpg.bac6b04eda3b1cfbc67f3a2541d68500.jpg

I've always been curious whether the strippers at Lagoa are available for hire? I'm guessing def some are?