BlkSuperman

RISQUE RIO RENDEVOUS

• Members

Quotes / Comments

We flew out of Miami Wednesday, July 10th, and arrived in rio the next morning, Thursday, at 8:30 a.m. We were allowed to check in early because I actually book the Airbnb for July 9th to ensure that no one else would be in the apartment and my husband and I wouldn’t have to wait until 3 or 4 p.m. on our day of arrival to check in.

I am arriving tomorrow at 5.30 am and rented my Airbnb one day earlier as you did. Not many hotels would accept a guest at 7 am. 

We went to club 117 Friday night and for some reason it wasn’t as crowded as it was when we were here in march. There were a lot of guys in 117, but it wasn’t the big crowd I expected. It is definitely a BUYERS/CLIENTS market in the saunas now. We were paying guys 100R X 2 at the saunas and 150R X 2 to come to the apartment. This was not the case when we were here for new years eve. The saunas were more crowded and the price of the guys in the saunas ranged from 120R – 200R. and 150R – 250R for them to come to your apartment.

In my opinion Friday night at 117 is never as crowded at Tuesdays there. Some Fridays are better than others. 

I followed my usual routine when I arrived at 117. The very first place I cruise is the video room. Oh my goodness! Im happy someone in a previous post suggested doing this. When I walked in all I heard were the guys banging their hard dicks in the palm of their hands. Those sounds are music to a tramps ears. We sat down on the red couch and watched each guy stroke his meat for our viewing pleasure. There were some pretty thick dicks inside the video and a few guys approached. 

I made a comment about the interest of spending time in the video room. For a voyeur it is a kind of paradise and as you say the sound of guys banging their hard dicks in the palm of their hands is music to me. Luckily not everyone is a voyeur and is following this advice. In 117 I also like the 2 seats in the dry sauna where you see guys entering the shower area  and removing their towel ...

Remember I mentioned earlier to not get attached to just one guy in these saunas? Well im glad I listened to my hungry hole and followed my own advice.

Indeed, it is confortable to always go with the same guy and the guy will try to keep you for himself, but it is good to try new faces (not exactly faces ...). I have a regular though for trios and we both select who is going to be bottoming or even DPing for us ...

I didn’t get a chance to get to the new sauna, but I heard from the older guy that the opening night was amazing and full of hot NEW GUYS!

I arrive in Rio tomorrow and am eager to discover the new place and the new boys

I hope you guys enjoy the videos and pics. 

Thanks for the pics, videos and comments. I am thrilled to be in Rio again but after a few days in Bogota, I see a lot of opportunities and a lot of potential in Bogota also even though there are no places as convenient as Rio or SP saunas. There are much many places in Bogota than in Rio for sex (apartments, parties, cabins, ..).

• Members
2 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

Two of our regulars who we didn’t inform were noticeably upset with my husband and I when they saw us in the sauna, but wouldn’t go upstairs with them. Although we greeted them both with big smiles, handshakes and a kiss, they were not pleased that we would not go upstairs with them. some of the guys we knew didn’t give a shit and had no qualms about us not taking an interest in them for sex while in the sauna

This is very common and should be nothing to be alarmed about. In most cases, the garotos are not as upset about clients seeing other garotos in the sauna as they would have you think. They know it’s part of the routine — and in most cases, are hoping that their passionate show of displeasure or jealousy will convince a client to believe they are into them far more than they really are, and they will eventually get back the business.

It’s part of the sell. No one’s going to fight over you like some scene out of an old Popeye cartoon.

• Members

It’s part of the sell. No one’s going to fight over you like some scene out of an old Popeyecartoon.

I've come to realize that you're just an unpleasant, "keyboard bully." You seem to attack or have a snide remark anytime someone posts something.

What are you not satisfied about in your life that makes you such a sour person? Honey, I dont need anyone to fight over me..I'm a grown ass man who doesn't even like to argue or have people arguing around me. So why would I want someone to fight over me??? Omg that's so stupid to say...

All I did was mention that a few of the guys were upset and I know this because another garato told it to me, my love.

I'm blessed to have a husband for 7 years and hope that  everyone can find the kind of love and happiness I have in my relationship,  including you.

You take care, my love and remember, "Jesus loves you and so do i!"

Be blessed beloved!!!

18 minutes ago, SolaceSoul said:

Oh, dear. It wasn’t meant as an attack on you, but it sure says a lot that you took it that way.

Enjoy your marriage. 

Honestly 1tennisace, I put a smiley face on the remark to signal my reaction that it's a joke.A light hearted comment on the reality of the sex for pay world we all love; it's a reference to maneuvering for your attention and access to your wallet - NOT a real fistfight anymore than the cartoon was real.   I've spent years telling people that generic hustlers - no matter the local name - are not in love with you, if they're upset at all it's in the potential lose of a sale.

• Members
4 minutes ago, paborn said:

Honestly 1tennisace, I put a smiley face on the remark to signal my reaction that it's a joke.A light hearted comment on the reality of the sex for pay world we all love; it's a reference to maneuvering for your attention and access to your wallet - NOT a real fistfight anymore than the cartoon was real.   I've spent years telling people that generic hustlers - no matter the local name - are not in love with you, if they're upset at all it's in the potential lose of a sale.

And as a side note, how TF did that fug greasy bag of bones Olive Oyl always get two men to physically fight for her affection? Popeye AND Brutus / Bluto? That purse must’ve had some serious gold coins.

• Members
2 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

I've come to realize that you're just an unpleasant, "keyboard bully." You seem to attack or have a snide remark anytime someone posts something.

I am glad you can read attentively. Generally, a perspective is derived from a repetitive thematic pattern that is not always easily recognizable or easy to draw out, but with patience, or even a little manipulative baiting of the sleeping dog ...

Some of the worst of this is on me. 

Anytime is extreme, but an acceptable figure of speech. Perhaps in this case he was not throwing shade, but drawing attention to an oft-repeated trope. One can never be sure. Everyone is multi-faceted. 

A new reader just cracking open the books here likely does not recognize that the "pained garoto" trope has already been inserted many times by the same source. It is like a retweet ad infinitum, losing its punch for the veterans here but still potentially instructive and amusing for some. I, too, have been redundant. Some of this is simply how the material is organized.

A novice reader might be hoodwinked into thinking that you overreacted and that you may be silly for having done so. In short, they read his nibs response according to his design. There are seasoned readers here, however, that can view your reaction in the context of previous threads. So don't worry about your instincts being off. The dynamic is recognizable, and discussed backstage more than you probably know, without the intent of ungentlemanly gossip.

I should stop my "blathering" for now. But one more thing ... one offshoot of your calling a specific person out is looking forward to a hiatus of cheap skewering, that person cleverly backing off for a time to rehabilitate image. He may even ingratiate himself with you.  If you prefer harmony on the Board, you have done your part in this case by behaving honestly and genuinely.

• Members
1 hour ago, paborn said:

Honestly 1tennisace, I put a smiley face on the remark to signal my reaction that it's a joke ...

I think that emoji should be retired. It gets misconstrued because it is periodically used with mocking intent and to convey middle-school bullying alliances. That is why you must defend it in conjunction with another post. Get my drift?

I believe some pitiful suckered-in Sunshine State handmaiden, Ofsolsticeoil, much less slick than he imagines himself, holds the record.

Run and save yourself from that level of futility. 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
15 minutes ago, Riobard said:

There are seasoned readers here, however, that can view your reaction in the context of previous threads. 

No need to be so coy and shy, Rioblather. By “seasoned readers”, you’re only referring to yourself and Lucky. You two are the only sensitive hit dogs that holler whenever the subject of garotos being attracted to the money not the man holding it pops up.

• Members
2 minutes ago, Riobard said:

I believe some pitiful suckered-in Sunshine State handmaiden, Ofsolsticeoil, much less slick than he imagines himself, holds the record.

As usual, you need to work on your deductional reasoning abilities, Gabby. I wouldn’t be caught dead vacationing in, much less living in, Florida. I’m not one of those New York snowbirds.