Lucky

Cristiano Ronaldo Not Charged

• Members

A woman who met soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo in a Las Vegas bar in 2009 and then voluntarily went to his hotel room with him charged him later with raping her.

She sued too. Would one of the most desirable men in the world need to rape someone? Not hardly, absent other psychological flaws. The Las Vegas District Attorney

today refused to prosecute him on the available evidence. Stars like Ronaldo are so susceptible to women with gold in their eyes that they should only have sex with gay men.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/22/sports/no-charges-for-cristiano-ronaldo-in-las-vegas-rape-case.html?action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage

maxresdefault.jpg

He paid her off before, so my guess is there was something that happened. But, I can't know, and don't feel the need to have an opinion.

I can't imagine any DA thinking he could build any kind of case nearly 10 years on. So, I don't read anything into the not charging thing other than the DA can't build a case.

He is hot. That doesn't mean he didn't do anything.

It is hard enough for victims to come forward as it is. She gets nothing out of this except the grief of all the doubters.