Lucky

Is My Gaydar Off On This One?

• Members

A Michigan priest denied communion to a long-time parishioner who is married to another woman. She is also a chief district judge.

Looking at the picture, my first thought was that this priest is gay. I do have some experience in these things, but still, it's only a picture and I could be wrong.

But apparently he also denied communion to another gay parishioner, which makes me think he has gay on the brain.

Am I so wrong?

5de68fd521000064df34edf0.png?cache=vnGHd

The story: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/michigan-catholic-priest-communion-lesbian-judge_n_5de55c1fe4b0d50f32a6f0a0

I'm totally OK with the catholic church driving away believers in its nonsense. Once you believe the imaginary man in the sky killed himself because it was the only way he could forgive mankind for eating an apple, pretty much everything that follows is going to be equally crazy.

If having the crazy turned against you makes you wake up to how nonsensical it all is, good.

14 minutes ago, caeron said:

I'm totally OK with the catholic church driving away believers in its nonsense. Once you believe the imaginary man in the sky killed himself because it was the only way he could forgive mankind for eating an apple, pretty much everything that follows is going to be equally crazy.

If having the crazy turned against you makes you wake up to how nonsensical it all is, good.

There is a lot of wisdom buried deep within original Hebraic and Christian traditions & writings, but once they became ‘Institutions’ —  goodbye.