RockHardNYC

Good riddance Chris Matthews!

• Members

I never liked him, even though he's considered very smart and highly educated, by the Jesuits no less. His ego was larger than Trump's. I hated his blowhard style and the way he constantly stepped on his guest's words. He's a television personality who loved to hear himself speak and yell. Not much different from Bill O'Reilly, but much more educated.

Good riddance. A cleaning house is long overdue at MSNBC.

Chris Matthews Out at MSNBC

• Members
13 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

I never liked him, even though he's considered very smart and highly educated, by the Jesuits no less. His ego was larger than Trump's. I hated his blowhard style and the way he constantly stepped on his guest's words. He's a television personality who loved to hear himself speak and yell. Not much different from Bill O'Reilly, but much more educated.

His ego was larger than Trump's!

Blowhard style!

Loved to hear himself speak!

• Members
20 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

I graduated a Jesuit school in Massachusetts too (Boston College), but I couldn't be more different than Chris Matthews in his total tribal identity. My mother was a Scottish Episcopalian.

• Members
On 3/2/2020 at 10:07 PM, nycman said:

I always thought he was a loud mouth and subsequently never listened to a word he said.

In fairness, in some of the post debate analysis, Chris Matthews did ask some of the toughest questions of the candidates. Even though I viewed him in the manner that I did, I listened to some of his questions because few other pundits were asking the same pointed questions.

4 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

In fairness, in some of the post debate analysis, Chris Matthews did ask some of the toughest questions of the candidates. Even though I viewed him in the manner that I did, I listened to some of his questions because few other pundits were asking the same pointed questions.

He was an egotistical blowhard at the same time he was a deadlfully correct critic.

So, OK by me.