Latbear4blk

My new fantasy

• Members

I always make fan of friends who complain about the good old times, because all they are doing is showing that they are not aging well. Of course I am just venting to take out of my shoulders my own dinosaur gens. Tech and virtual socialization have been some of the challenges that I have taken with a good attitude but uneven outcomes, and where sometimes I surprise myself longing for the "old good times" when we cruised face to face and hooked up in bars, clubs, parks, and streets. Even when I am not skillful to navigate social settings, and appreciate many of the advantages of distant cruising, I do miss those times. 

I am here, sank in virtuality, reading how people all over the world is stampeding into re opened bars, and started to wonder what if this prolonged isolation triggers saturation? What if people walk out of the pandemic crisis sick of the screens and starving for face to face interaction?

What if we have a Renaissance of face to face cruising and hooking up in bars, clubs, parks, and streets?

AggravatingOrderlyDrongo-mobile.mp4

• Members
On 5/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, Latbear4blk said:

I always make fan of friends who complain about the good old times, because all they are doing is showing that they are not aging well. Of course I am just venting to take out of my shoulders my own dinosaur gens. Tech and virtual socialization have been some of the challenges that I have taken with a good attitude but uneven outcomes, and where sometimes I surprise myself longing for the "old good times" when we cruised face to face and hooked up in bars, clubs, parks, and streets. Even when I am not skillful to navigate social settings, and appreciate many of the advantages of distant cruising, I do miss those times. 

I am here, sank in virtuality, reading how people all over the world is stampeding into re opened bars, and started to wonder what if this prolonged isolation triggers saturation? What if people walk out of the pandemic crisis sick of the screens and starving for face to face interaction?

What if we have a Renaissance of face to face cruising and hooking up in bars, clubs, parks, and streets?

AggravatingOrderlyDrongo-mobile.mp4

No offense, but I am having a little trouble following your thoughts here. But if you are saying that you miss cruising and hooking up, well, that would be pretty normal, especially for a young guy like yourself. And if multiple people miss that as well, then once this is over people will be fucking like bunnies.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv6s_TmBe84NINJ-852C4