• Members
3 hours ago, Riobard said:

Happy for you that you could spread some wings & legs and fly. My very recent Roche antibody test for CoV was negative. 

Is “16” now the legal age? Kidding.

I wish everyone positive antibody test results! It gives you a great sense of freedom. Especially when you make it out symptom free! And LOL I think the term 16 comes from the inches... idk what else it could be because I think he is 25.

• Members
18 hours ago, Kevie770 said:

And LOL I think the term 16 comes from the inches... idk what else it could be because I think he is 25.

I knows it; wood of a perfect age, LOL. 

A dude in Dominican Republic had major surplusage of his dick. Guys paid it much homage but barely could manage to take it as it was so damn thick. 

FD311D29-096C-46B1-9D9C-3A45D7C16A70.jpeg

A9A9177F-C912-4ADB-9D3D-439ABF52386B.gif

Edited by Riobard

• Members

@BlkSuperman thank you again for introducing Manny and his guys to myself and this group. He has really come in handy and I would imagine he is essential during curfew. I also agree, SDQ is a very short flight compared to Rio and is much more convenient. But for me saving money for Brazil is more useful than a long weekend in SDQ. Maybe if Christian or Manny send some new guys to my WhatsApp I might change my mind.

But I would like to add per Manny’s request that I chose the amount to give him and that my “high rate” comment was based off of that. I gave him 2k and that’s not something he asked for but was grateful. As @BlkSuperman said you can give him $25-$30. I understand he is preforming a service & that’s why I do not send out the phone number of his boys.

FYI I’ve had GREAT success in reaching out to guys on Instagram. As far as the DR is concerned I have only had 2 out of 15-20 guys reply negatively. And I’ve actually meet 5 of guys and they all ended up being pretty great session. So if you see a really sexy guy on Instagram do not be afraid to slide in the DMs! You might just get lucky as I have. I’ve gotten the most beautiful men I’ve been with off IG, both in the US and abroad. 

Edited by Kevie770

• Members

“This ISH”? ... scrambling letters to meet General Audiences rating, Sir? On this Message Board, Sir?

Now we know it’s ‘end times’, and not the end times of yore that maintain sanity. LOL 

Edited by Riobard

• Members
On 7/24/2020 at 4:49 PM, Kevie770 said:

FYI I’ve had GREAT success in reaching out to guys on Instagram. As far as the DR is concerned I have only had 2 out of 15-20 guys reply negatively. And I’ve actually meet 5 of guys and they all ended up being pretty great session. So if you see a really sexy guy on Instagram do not be afraid to slide in the DMs! You might just get lucky as I have. I’ve gotten the most beautiful men I’ve been with off IG, both in the US and abroad. 

Can ANYONE please tell me how to find guys on Instagram (in a specific location/city)? I have searched everywhere for info on this, and everywhere it says it can't be done. Also, what hashtag do you use to find hot guys (perhaps #muscle)? For example, how would you search for a location such as Santo Domingo filtered by #muscle? And if that isn't how you do it, PLEASE tell me know you have found all these beauties? PLEASE HELP!!!

• Members
On 10/1/2020 at 5:34 AM, Jeff88 said:

Can ANYONE please tell me how to find guys on Instagram (in a specific location/city)? I have searched everywhere for info on this, and everywhere it says it can't be done. Also, what hashtag do you use to find hot guys (perhaps #muscle)? For example, how would you search for a location such as Santo Domingo filtered by #muscle? And if that isn't how you do it, PLEASE tell me know you have found all these beauties? PLEASE HELP!!!

It depends on the country. But it’s really a numbers game. I can send 50 messages if 5 hit then I did well. But usually I target “models”. I will go to an agency I like, message the models I'm interested in most don’t reply but some do. I really find success in the tagged photos. Many amateurs who seem very open to meeting an American.
I’ll go to their page like 10+ pics and then I’ll send them a message saying how handsome they are and I request to meet them. I’ve come into contact with GP but also regular guys who would love an boyfriend with American dollars. 

In the messages I send out I tell them to feel free to block me if not interested. Yesterday I both got blocked and got a WhatsApp number. For me it’s a numbers game. 

Edited by Kevie770