Buddy2

How Could the Debate Committee Shut Up Trump

• Members

Will the failing Trump Campaign agree to changing the rules for the remaining debates?

Donald Trump also frequently interrupted Hillary Clinton four years ago, although not as badly as Joe Biden.

Reading Micheal Cohen's book, he constantly compares Trump to a mafia boss.

Many years I did volunteer work in Philadelphia with the sister of the City's mob boss, Angelo Bruno. Even his sister had a strong authoritarian manner.

• Members
44 minutes ago, Buddy2 said:

Now that Trump has covid, I sincerely wish him well. He will need it with Doctor Scott Atlas around.

Atlas is another doctor for sale like the bone spurs doc during the Vietnam War 

And if anyone really thinks we are getting the TRUTH about Trumps health from any of them,   those people are FOOLS !     I smell another SCAM coming from the WH. 

• Members
39 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

And if anyone really thinks we are getting the TRUTH about Trumps health from any of them,   those people are FOOLS !     I smell another SCAM coming from the WH. 

Many people with Covid19 say it was the worst experience of their lives. Also, this is much worse because of the lack of universal testing.