flguy

Trump Tests Positive

• Members

Trump leaves his sick bed at Walter Reed for his photo op...driving past his base crowd and waving..... Trump the HERO !   NOTHING will take him down (or that's what he WANTS us and other foreign leaders to believe)....   He couldnt stand that his TEAM was giving the public a wrong message of his health....that he was sick and weak.   More irresponsible and reckless behavior from Trump, just to satisfy his base...  He is fucking contagious and he puts secret service men at risk to travel with him in an enclosed car for HIS OWN EGO.....

This man is a Fucking nutcase !!!!!    :frantics: and a showman....  The Trump Shit Show continues.  and he wants GREAT ratings !  

Edited by Suckrates

As a regular visitor to the US from Australia I am always amazed at how around half of the US population is ok with Trump. He is either an incompetent fool or an evil genius. Either way, he is a danger to the USA and the world.

Yesterday there were over 33,000 new COVID-19 cases in the USA. Australia had 14. 

• Members

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed JKane's screenshots. Got a major guffaw from George Takei.

On 10/2/2020 at 6:49 AM, Latbear4blk said:

I do not wish him to die

He's caused many around the world to experience serious pain. A lot of people are praying for his death.

It's difficult to imagine the war against Trumpism if Trump manages to stay alive. As long as he is alive, he will crave attention. Trump is the consummate TROLL.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:30 PM, AdamSmith said:

‘Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.’

Karma is often a bitch. I wouldn't want to be Trump. In Ancient Rome, "the people" beheaded their emperor(s)-gone-bad and placed the bloody heads on a wooden pile along the edge of the Tiber for everyone to mock and spit on. Maybe Kathy Griffin had something all along.

On 10/3/2020 at 6:44 PM, AdamSmith said:

Like storing the toilet paper in the garage.

I, too, was surprised the feature had gone missing, and then noticed the three dots. Code writers are obsessed with "clean" these days, so they're hellbent on hiding almost everything. The game of tech. Since I like clean ass, I can deal with the concept of clean.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:13 PM, Pete1111 said:

I worry the White House is one big germ box

It's definitely that. How sad that people, not by choice, must be exposed without their permission. Maybe some Congressperson should make that against the law. There was talk about making laws to hurt gays who knowingly infected other men. At least Trump can't pretend to be Covid-free.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:49 PM, Montyb555 said:

As a regular visitor to the US from Australia I am always amazed at how around half of the US population is ok with Trump.

My friends in Europe are simply dumbfounded. And they are angry. Every European business owner I know says, "What happens first in America comes here next."

I was content to be away from U.S. news for a couple of months. But I was glad to return in time for the election. 

Racism is the biggest issue associated with Trump voters. Until we tackle that as a country, there will always be room for Trumpism in America.

3 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

I had forgotten criticism is the biggest issue associated with Trump voters. Until we tackle that as a country, there will always be room for Trumpism in America.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/02/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-covid-19-2020-election/?iid=ob_mobile_article_footer_expansion

• Members

During tonight's VP debate, with questions about COVID and about reacting to Trump refusing to leave office, the thought crossed my mind how the inauguration itself will most likely be scaled down to almost nothing if the Dems do win.  As far as Biden's team moving in, the idea of a hand off from the Trump mask deniers seems daunting to me.  The money that would have spent on the inauguration balls might need to go towards ridding the White House of the COVID virus. But any hand off meetings strike me as risky.  I would not trust any of Trump's quislings.

• Members

@AdamSmith

The quote feature on a forum is not intended to give you license to change another member's words. I don't mind correcting grammar or misspellings, but to change entire words and their meaning or intent is false, rude, and inappropriate. Please don't ever do that again.

• Members
11 hours ago, Pete1111 said:

the thought crossed my mind how the inauguration itself will most likely be scaled down to almost nothing if the Dems do win.

It's been my experience that many Democrats are reasonable people when pushed just a bit. Given the state of our country during this pandemic, I don't think anyone would miss the pomp (except for the vendors), and the party might be better off politically by taking the stand on "saving money on the parties" and framing it as "safety" for all.

Thanks to NY's new rules, I already voted. So I'm perfectly happy to never see another debate. But I am loving the whiny-little-bitch crying over the Debate Commission's new position on virtual for the next scheduled debate. With virtual, the TROLL will find it impossible to bully, and if Trump can't bully, he can't make his cult following happy. Works for me.

9 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

@AdamSmith

The quote feature on a forum is not intended to give you license to change another member's words. I don't mind correcting grammar or misspellings, but to change entire words and their meaning or intent is false, rude, and inappropriate. Please don't ever do that again.

I rail against that all the time.

Please post a link where I did that or tried to.

WTF? I am a professional journalist by trade. If I did that once, I would be in the cemetery.

• Members

Dear Adam,

Perhaps your struggles with the software are causing deeper problems than I imagine. Here is your post:

post.thumb.png.6b8a4ba838b877dbd72bd5bf56697602.png

The quote from me is not as I wrote it. If you didn't alter the words, and it's a software glitch, then I apologize.

20 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

Dear Adam,

Perhaps your struggles with the software are causing deeper problems than I imagine. Here is your post:

post.thumb.png.6b8a4ba838b877dbd72bd5bf56697602.png

The quote from me is not as I wrote it. If you didn't alter the words, and it's a software glitch, then I apologize.

My repost of your post matches the original, on checking.

What differences do you see?

• Members

@AdamSmith

My quote should read: "Racism is the biggest issue associated with Trump voters. Until we tackle that as a country, there will always be room for Trumpism in America."

Your quote reads: "I had forgotten criticism is the biggest issue associated with Trump voters. Until we tackle that as a country, there will always be room for Trumpism in America."

Not sure what is going on if we're seeing two different things.

3 hours ago, RockHardNYC said:

@AdamSmith

My quote should read: "Racism is the biggest issue associated with Trump voters. Until we tackle that as a country, there will always be room for Trumpism in America."

Your quote reads: "I had forgotten criticism is the biggest issue associated with Trump voters. Until we tackle that as a country, there will always be room for Trumpism in America."

Not sure what is going on if we're seeing two different things.

Sorry for this stupidity. An auto-correct function here strangely changed my echoing of your language to the nonsensical ‘criticism,’ must have been some spelling error on my part.