BiBottomBoy

So Bored, Horny And Alone

God 2020 has sucked here in France.

First we had three months of lockdowns from march to june.

Now we are in lockdown again since october (they recently lifted the part making retail stores illegal but all the cafes, bars and restaurants are shut down and you still only get an hour out a day.

And of course grindr and tinder are shut by the government.

So good luck getting laid.

All in all I can't wait for January 1st and hopefully the new  year will bring something better.

I had a bf in the summer but then we broke up right before the new lockdown, which is just my luck.

How have you guys been doing?

• Members
6 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

God 2020 has sucked here in France.

First we had three months of lockdowns from march to june.

Now we are in lockdown again since october (they recently lifted the part making retail stores illegal but all the cafes, bars and restaurants are shut down and you still only get an hour out a day.

And of course grindr and tinder are shut by the government.

So good luck getting laid.

All in all I can't wait for January 1st and hopefully the new  year will bring something better.

I had a bf in the summer but then we broke up right before the new lockdown, which is just my luck.

How have you guys been doing?

Agree.  Definitely hard to hook up in 2020.  Also seriously curtailed traveling, which was both a pleasure in and of itself, and a facilitator of pleasure.  Like you, hoping for successful and widespread vaccination efforts, and then a slow return to the "joys of the flesh."

• Members
6 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

I speak the French that is spoken in Montepellier, France. People in Pairs don't consider it "real" French.

I do love the language snobs of Paris. For many years, I spent Christmas in the 16th arrondissement practicing my accent.

How fascinating that you write from Montepellier. Can't imagine what it's like being a bi-bottom-boy there. I would love to know more. I know the south of France very well, but I've never ventured further west than Avignon. 

1 hour ago, BiBottomBoy said:

Being alone with my cats sucks balls

Loneliness during Covid is a serious issue that has caused unbelievable pain and death for many people. I have longtime neighbors who live alone, and we do our best to look in on them regularly, and do shopping for them. 

In the middle of March, I had an intern experience a serious accident in front of my building while making a business delivery to me. He was relatively new to NYC and had no family or friends to help him. I felt he belonged in a hospital, but it was the height of Covid, and my circle of doctor friends advised me not to admit him. Rather than send him to his roommates somewhere out in Brooklyn, we took him in for three weeks while he convalesced.

The poor guy was in terrible pain. I wish I could share stories about the joys of bathing him. But at least he wasn't alone. I'm not sure how he would have survived his accident if we weren't there to help him. For a long time, he could not move.

Having a pet can help, but a pet will only get you so far. There's nothing like a pandemic to teach us all what isolation and despair feels like. 

• Members
18 hours ago, BiBottomBoy said:

It's usually very nice. At the moment of course it's a lonely hell hole

I love to visit European cities off-season. Living in NYC, I don't seek high energy and hustle-bustle when I travel. I used to visit Venice in January. Loved the fog. I also enjoy my alone time. I rarely have it, but I love it when I do.

they even have grindr shut down.

I've never used Grindr. I wouldn't know what it is like to miss it.

One can only imagine the number of men jerking off at home.

You can see a few from my windows. Part of the joy of living in a Manhattan high-rise. The views from my apartment offer a variety of visual delights. There was a well-known brownstone not far away that was famous for gay sex parties on their roof. And I once saw a hot photographer licking his model's pussy on another rooftop. There's never a dull moment when you're high up and own a decent pair of binoculars. No matter what's going on here, there's always someone having sex, and most people aren't shy about it.

• Members

It’s interesting to read about your situation in France @BiBottomBoy. I have 2 French friends so I knew of the detailed restrictions and the limited mobility you face.

I’m in London where the lockdowns have been much more relaxed. Food shops and other shops deemed essential always stayed open, and there were no constraints on going out of doors. Mask-wearing is only compulsory inside shops.

We just came out of a 2nd lockdown of 4 weeks. So the restaurants and bars have reopened generally. Many museums are open but entry is by timed ticket. Quite a few cinemas are open, and some theatres have announced they will reopen with reduced capacity.