BlkSuperman

Video-HOE in Santo Domingo!!!

• Members

Hey guys,

Hope you're all Having a FUCKING GREAT New Year, with FUCKING being the operative word. The hubby and I spent New Year's eve in Santo Domingo with one of Manny's new hung pieces. I should have posted this video weeks ago, but ISH got crazy at work. Now that I'm bored on a Saturday morning, I decided to post one of Manny's new BIG DICK guys in a 7 minute video. This guy I nicknamed, "The Dark Pipe." He's the same guy I posted with his dick swinging in circles in previous videos around the new year. His dick gets hard and stays hard even after he nutts. 

He was very playful, but when it got down to giving me what I needed, he delivered and he delivered BIG. 

It's not the same in the DR now with the strict curfews imposed by their government and the recent restrictions imposed by the US. After the 26th we will need a negative test to board the planes to get back into the U.S. So those little weekend jaunts that the hubby and I used to take will have to cease until its safe to do our weekend fuck fests again.

One last and VERY IMPORTANT thing. When you go to BRAZIL or SANTO DOMINGO buy the mask that the vendors are selling. I have a back pack with a huge map of Brazil on the front. The backpack is what I keep my gym garbs in while im working out. I also bought a load of very cute face masks from a vendor in the Dominican Republic.  These mask have different pictures, word and scenes of the DR on the front. It doesn't matter where we are, when someone from the DR or Brazil sees the masks or the book bag, I get stopped and engaged in friendly banter about either item.

Both are great conversation pieces and a clever way to meet people from those countries who now live in the United States. Every time I go to the LA Fitness in Hollywood, FL with the bag or mask, some of the hottest brazalians or dominicans strike up a conversation with us. We haven't been fortunate enough to BAG any of them yet, but those masks do get their attention. I actually have ppl staring at me while I'm working out and I forget I have the mask on until they walk over to me and ask where I bought the mask.

Make sureeeeeeeee you buy those masks when you go and wear it everywhere. You won't regret it. It doesn't matter where I go, someone always stops me to ask about the mask.

Stay safe, fellas. Hope you enjoy the video.