sfcastro

Is Mezzaninu in Porto Alegre Permanently Closed?

I had a recent conversation with a couple of guys I know from Porto Alegre who told me the Mezzaninu is permanently closed.  Apparently due to the illness of Riu, the owner.  Does anyone know if this is actually true? 

I started going to Mezzaninu when it first opened and have always enjoyed it, especially in comparison to the Plataforma sauna, the other sauna there.

• Members

It was definitely worth the trip! I had some great times there. I have no plans to return to Porto Alegre, but I hope the sauna continues to operate, maybe with a new owner. He could learn from the current guy, who was always helpful.

I spoke to a guy today who worked there and Mezziniu is permanently closed! He said the guys have gone back to Plataforma Sauna to work! While i had a lot of fun there from 2004 to 2006 there Once Mezziniu opened i never went back!  it is old, with zero improvements done! in 2004 it was old... but is now the only place in town!  

• Members
On 1/19/2021 at 10:11 PM, Tomcal said:

I spoke to a guy today who worked there and Mezziniu is permanently closed! He said the guys have gone back to Plataforma Sauna to work! While i had a lot of fun there from 2004 to 2006 there Once Mezziniu opened i never went back!  it is old, with zero improvements done! in 2004 it was old... but is now the only place in town!  

How sad...I went to Mezzaninu during my second trip to Brazil. Hopefully as things improve someone will be an entrepreneur and open a new one there!

• Members

Say it ain't so.   :o  :mad:  :hmm: 

Big fan of Mezzaninu.

Hate to see those great PA guys forced to retreat to the filthy, smelly squalor of Plataforma.

Yes, wmcemdub, surely with a metro area of over 4 million people Porto Alegre ought to draw an entrepreneur to buy the purpose-built Mezzaninu building!

Horror!!!!

I had been traveling all through Brazil for two decades and never made the trip to Porto Alegre until TomCal introduced us to it! Those boys were sexy and passionate, and Mezzaninu was an amazing place. I remember this 19 year old blond blue eyed boy in regular clothes with a motorcycle helmet standing at the entrance when I arrived one time. He was there to deliver some pizzas, but it was apparent he also worked at times at Mezzaninu. After talking, we headed to a room. He took off his clothes and had the body of a God! His mother was a blond Ukrainian and his dad an Italian. Their sexy son with his big dick was amazing and he had a cum shot that spewed like a fountain. I can still smell the pizza aroma on this boy. I asked if he also worked at Plataforma. He just laughed and said he valued his health too much to work there. I did visit both, but Mezzaninu certainly was the better! I’m not sure why the owner never contacted TomCal to get some business advice...Tom certainly did more marketing for them than they probably did for themselves!