BlkSuperman

EXTENDED FREAK-END (WEEKEND) DR

• Members

Good morning my trashy guys and gals. Hope you and your families are safe and everyone is doing well.

I'm reporting live from a beautiful home we rented in the colonial zone.  This jaunt was a totally spontaneous one prompted by Manny. 

Manny texted last week and asked when we would be back. I told him with the new restrictions, it isn't worth it to continue with out weekend trips because you have to now have a covid test done before returning to the US. 

I told manny that I didn't want to spend a day in a clinic in the dr to get tested. His response was I HAVE A DOCTOR WHO WILL COME TO YOUR APARTMENT. GIVE YOU THE TEST AND YIU WILL HAVE THE RESULTS AND REQUIRED PAPERWORK IN 4 HOURS. 

HE ALSO WENT on to tell me that he had new dick for me to play with.  After confirming what he told me, I booked the hubby and I out on a flight for the weekend. 

Manny, as promised,  had the doctor come to the apartment and administer the test. A few hours later, my hubby and I had the negative results in our email. 

The new guy Manny sent, we will call him BODY PLEASER. this guy came to the house with a big bright smile, cut body and a dick that wouldn't quit. 

Hes passionate AF. Sucked my nipples, locked my armpits, nibbled on my ear throughout the entire encounter. My body never felt such pleasure.

This guy had me trembling and moaning uncontrollably. Hes the guy in the 2 videos fucking my hungry hole. He would nutt, lay back in bed, caress my body, get an election and fuck me again. 

He fucked up my sex-edule (schedule). Lol. After 30 mkns with him, I had to rush to my phone and push back all the appointments I had scheduled. 

I had lined up a few of my faves, but this guy did it for me. My husband watched and recorded him fucking me and told me that his body moved so seductively when he fucked me.

We had SPECIAL K spend the night both Saturday and Sunday. This guy has a dick they won't quit. He fucks, mutts and is ready to fuck again after he cleans himself off.

If you are like me and loved to get fucked throughout the night and into the morning  then its best to hire one of Manny guys overnight.  SPECIAL K is the perfect guy because he has a dick that won't quit. 

His dick is thick, long and gets rock hard. It was soooo much fun creeping downstairs in the middle of the night to ride that dick at 11, 2 and 5 in the morning or whenever my hole desired.  

The GENTLE GIANT is the next guy and the picture you see in this post IS HIM. HES BIG! JIS DICK IS BIG! HIS BODY IS BIG! HES JUST A SEXY FRIENDLY guy who is passionate, likes to massage and keep your hole stuffed with a hard dick.

Stay well my friends. Enjoy the pics and videos.

20210214_162607.jpg

20210214_144724.jpg

20210215_073837.jpg

20210214_165609.jpg

• Members
On 2/15/2021 at 5:43 PM, Vanbcanthony said:

Another amazing post as always. Could we see more???

How much would an overnight cost?

Thank you so much. That's all i have. Well, I have more but the guys have tattoos and could easily be identified in those videos. We gave the guy $12,000Rd for each night. SPECIAL K is worth it. His dick has a mind of its own. The curfew is at 8 p.m. but i love fucking late night and early mornings. I would just go down stairs, rub his back, he would turn over, the dick would grown in my hand and my hole took over.