JKane

Wish it was its own little country...

• Members

All of them are brilliant, and sadly true. The gas companies own Ted Cruz. He has no future in politics without fossil fuels. Cruz may have no future after getting caught at the airport. No vacation in Cancun for Ted while Texas freezes over. If ever someone begs for a swinging bat in the mouth when he speaks, it's Ted Cruz. What an asshole.

Edited by RockHardNYC

• Members

And the hits keep on coming. They keep getting better and better.

I watched Cruz last night using his "I was just trying to do right by my family" excuse. This guy is the most insufferable slimebag. Looks like he's gaining weight around the middle, too. What do you do when you're unhappy with your life? You acquire a beer belly.

• Members

Honestly, if you were a writer trying to sell this SHIT, you'd go broke and never have a career.

Trevor Noah did us a favor by compiling a video montage of Cruz's HYPOCRISY. His Republican cock-suckers and ass-lickers won't care, because NONE of them have any soul or shame anymore. But it's still a DELIGHT to see a late-show host do some homework and EXPOSE the FAKE FUCKERS for the spineless cretins they are.

• Members

They are all SO FABULOUS. I hope they never end until this ASSHOLE resigns for life.

Even with all its own controversies going on, The Lincoln Project is not cowering. Good for them!

BOOK YOUR MEXICAN GETAWAY NOW!

• Members

TED CRUZ is seriously the biggest asshole that ever graced the halls of Congress. I can't believe this whiny-little-Bitch is still complaining about the "nasty" treatment he and Heidi have received over his Cancun DISASTER.

He has the audacity to call for, "treat each other as human beings." Sorry Ted, you're an insurrectionist. That means, you ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN BEING. Go fuck yourself you useless, lying HYPOCRITE!

Ted Cruz Calls Cancun Group Text Leaker ‘Nasty’: ‘Just Don’t Be Assholes’