bcdaron

Ponto de Encontro (Sao Goncalo/Rio Vicinity)

• Members

Located at R. Francisco Portela, 2699 - Ze Garoto, Sao Goncalo - RJ, 24435-005, Brazil

Phone +55 21 2723-6710

This is a sauna with a lot of guy next door types which is only open on Sunday's in the afternoon. The accommodation  will be less than desirable but if you are looking for budget fun and willing to take a 30-40 minute taxi or the ferry this is the perfect place to checkout atleast once. I have even seen some of the same boys working at Lions Club and 117 come here but only when they don’t feel like traveling to Rio. It definitely tends to draw guys that are  twinkier and younger looking guys so if you want a muscleboy I would choose a different spot. The boys charge about $50-$70 reais per programa which is a steep decline from 202 and 117 in which a typical foreign client will be charged 150 reais or higher.  

9BE9E9C8-BC13-49C4-B03A-2FC62B017A25.jpeg

• Members

Reminder that the name may be confused with Encontru’s, gay complex closer to the ferry terminal. Don’t know if it formally has trade. Free entry for “boys” this coming Friday may be a clue, but other references are about “interactive boys”, so it may be about sex shows in the open. Somebody will have to take one for the team and report back, does not need to be a Sunday afternoon. I emailed out the critical question and will update if I get a response. 

Eventually this venue may be posted elsewhere here, so as not to highjack the thread. I put it here in case somebody plugs it into Über by name rather than specific address and ends up at the wrong destination. 

99BE203B-D47B-44DD-8A35-FC3F130045EE.jpeg

• Members

Good question @DutchDork.

On Google StreetView the area looks pretty ramshackle. And it’s some way from the centre of Niteroi…where a good friend of mine (a fit muscled 35 year old who grew up there) was mugged one afternoon after using a bank ATM.

• Members
On 5/4/2021 at 2:07 PM, DutchDork said:

Is that a safe area to go? Is that different from Bangu?

It is a rough area, I wouldn't venture outside of the main venue. I would use an Uber for pickup and dropoff while being careful not to stand outdoors while waiting. 

• Members
On 5/4/2021 at 12:42 PM, Riobard said:

Reminder that the name may be confused with Encontru’s, gay complex closer to the ferry terminal. Don’t know if it formally has trade. Free entry for “boys” this coming Friday may be a clue, but other references are about “interactive boys”, so it may be about sex shows in the open. Somebody will have to take one for the team and report back, does not need to be a Sunday afternoon. I emailed out the critical question and will update if I get a response. 

Eventually this venue may be posted elsewhere here, so as not to highjack the thread. I put it here in case somebody plugs it into Über by name rather than specific address and ends up at the wrong destination. 

99BE203B-D47B-44DD-8A35-FC3F130045EE.jpeg

The venue does have a large stage with music videos on constant display, but it didn't have any live sex shows or drag queens. 

• Members
8 hours ago, bcdaron said:

The venue does have a large stage with music videos on constant display, but it didn't have any live sex shows or drag queens. 

What venue? There are two. Encontru’s has these features. I assume you mean PdeE doesn’t. 

• Members
On 6/13/2021 at 5:12 AM, camsi1975 said:

It is a very dangerous area a large part of which is controlled by gangs. 

Since I've been to Rio many times, I was looking for a reason to explore some far-flung areas, but I can do without gangs.

No K7 cabines vc paga R$25 e tem acesso ao ambiente interno com cabines glory hole, dark room, sala de video, ar-cond. e curte pegação entre homens. 

📍Centro : Rua Teófilo Otoni, 164-SL- centro (De seg. a sex. de 12h as 21h)

📍Madureira: R. domingos Lopes 779-SL(De seg. a sab. de 12h as 21h)

📍Niterói: R. da Conceição, 70A-SL-centro (De seg. a sex. das 14h as 21h e Sáb. 12h as 19h)

*PROMOÇÃO: Na compra de qualquer produto acima de R$50 reais, você ganha uma entrada Grátis

Instagram @k7cabines

Twitter @k7cabinesrj